JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

My dad died at the beginning of the month and honestly I feel for Chris because it is horrible. I just started college and its horrible knowing that he isn't going to be there for anything else.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Addie already has central sleep apnea. Leaving her in the bed with a preschooler who could roll\push a pillow on her etc on her seems like an incident waiting to happen. Even if the monitor goes off right away if big brother pushes her on to the floor\kicks her in the face
etc it's going to hurt. As mobile as Addie is she could also just fall\climb off the other side of the bed.

IDK if my kid nearly died I'd be following all the sleep safe rules to a T.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Shawn2011 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:I think I might be fucked up in the head. Because after I read this, I thought someone should act like they kidnapped them, like someone who wouldn't hurt them obviously. Just to fucking scare some damn sense into her. We all know there will plenty of days where she is running a little late, which gives the chance from some crazy person to snatch up them kids. We also know from Ambers vlogs that the kids are free to leave with whoever.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Girl don't worry. I always had that idle thought that if I were to just go criminal I would do something like that to vloggers like jess. I would prefer taking a younger child that wouldn't have long term psychological damage from being taken for a few days. But man it would be great, in a totally fucked way, to see if those parents got their act together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are both super fucked up.
Well at least we know Jess reads here. Hopefully when she reads all that she'll open her fucking eyes. I doubt it, though. I can already see it. First she'll post a really vague Snapchat with tears and all saying something horrible happened, so stay tuned for the vlog and then, "LANDON GOT KIDNAPPED - Storytime".

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

5Twist98 wrote:My dad died at the beginning of the month and honestly I feel for Chris because it is horrible. I just started college and its horrible knowing that he isn't going to be there for anything else.
I'm sorry for your loss. It does indeed suck ass.

jatezo4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jatezo4 »

Maddy320 wrote:Super OT: but does anyone know where Jessssss got her living room rug? I'm not a fan of it but I'm looking for a large rug and I'm sure she didn't spend loads on it. I'm cheap and need something to cover this awful hardwood at my parents' house lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wayfair has area rugs for reasonable prices.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

jatezo4 wrote:
Maddy320 wrote:Super OT: but does anyone know where Jessssss got her living room rug? I'm not a fan of it but I'm looking for a large rug and I'm sure she didn't spend loads on it. I'm cheap and need something to cover this awful hardwood at my parents' house lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wayfair has area rugs for reasonable prices.

Also, Ross had pretty decent sized rugs for relatively cheap.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

So these are her "healthy lunches"? Where are the sandwiches? Just looks like a bunch of snacks to me. Also, whoever said her handwriting was shit is totally right.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 3dbd7b.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 42c56a.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 49bf6f.png[/img]

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

jess didn't edit Chris's eyes to be any more red lol. she changed the background color and the blue is making them look more red. they look exactly the same in the pic from snapchat vs the thumbnail. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 2ddfb9.jpg
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

whatthepho wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
AllyKattxox wrote:I feel so dirty watching chris cry about his father. It just feels so wrong. Like I shouldn't be seeing this.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Well you probably shouldn't see this but if you don't, Jess and Chris probably have no food to put on the table to feed 5/7 mouths so...there's that.
Wait, what?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
lol I see what you did there. Sorry I wrote the comment in a hurry. Point was, I don't think Chris and Jess would want to share such a private moment with the world but views are money so they use anything they can. With no YT channel they have no money to feed all those kids.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

DoodleBop wrote:Addie already has central sleep apnea. Leaving her in the bed with a preschooler who could roll\push a pillow on her etc on her seems like an incident waiting to happen. Even if the monitor goes off right away if big brother pushes her on to the floor\kicks her in the face
etc it's going to hurt. As mobile as Addie is she could also just fall\climb off the other side of the bed.

IDK if my kid nearly died I'd be following all the sleep safe rules to a T.
Um. Why are you talking crazy? Jess makes cream not milk. That baby is invincible, thank you very much. /s
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Bsveach15 wrote:
Well at least we know Jess reads here. Hopefully when she reads all that she'll open her fucking eyes. I doubt it, though. I can already see it. First she'll post a really vague Snapchat with tears and all saying something horrible happened, so stay tuned for the vlog and then, "LANDON GOT KIDNAPPED - Storytime".

Seriously I think you need to stop.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Enough with the theoretical kidnapping storylines. People are getting uncomfortable. I understand it is a very real possibility especially in this day and age but many people have voiced concern and it's time to stop.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

CamilaCabello wrote:jess didn't edit Chris's eyes to be any more red lol. she changed the background color and the blue is making them look more red. they look exactly the same in the pic from snapchat vs the thumbnail. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 2ddfb9.jpg
what heck they look a lot more red even with the blue background
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

waitwhat wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote: Girl don't worry. I always had that idle thought that if I were to just go criminal I would do something like that to vloggers like jess. I would prefer taking a younger child that wouldn't have long term psychological damage from being taken for a few days. But man it would be great, in a totally fucked way, to see if those parents got their act together.

You are both super fucked up.
Fucking thank you. Those two lunatics are making us all look like nutjobs. I want to take this opportunity to make it clear that even though I occassionally post on this website, I absolutely do not support those insane statements above
Fuck you, bitch! Image

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

waitwhat wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:

Seriously I think you need to stop.

Let me rephrase. I'm not plotting out some elaborate story and I also don't condone it. All I was saying is that when she reads all that craziness, maybe she will open her eyeshadow see that there are real life threats out there, possibly closer than she thinks, and get a better grip on her kids and their safety. But if something like that were to happen, god forbid, I wouldn't put it past her to use it for click bait. Sorry, not trying to drag it on but also don't want anyone thinking I condone the crazy kid napping theories.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Bsveach15 wrote:So these are her "healthy lunches"? Where are the sandwiches? Just looks like a bunch of snacks to me. Also, whoever said her handwriting was shit is totally right.

[img]httpsploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170823/d7b19bfa43834074ace5dad9f53dbd7bpng[/img]

[img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170823/3e9027dec133c84275f926558c42c56apng[/img]

[img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170823/786682e6898cc39bf4e00ecbc849bf6fpng[/img]

I said she has bad hand writing lol and yeah those just look like a bunch of snacks put together for a sad ass lunch. She bought the wrong yumboxes. She should have gotten the one with 1 big compartment, 1 small and 2 medium ones instead of the one with 6 small ass compartments.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

And the rest of you.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

In my opinion it definitely looks like she edited the thumbnail. Look at his eyelids in the thumbnail..they look really red compared to the original pic
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

His eyes in the video were glassy and a bit red bc of the tearing up but his eyelids and skin surrounding his eyes has def been edited
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Yea those lunches looked bleak I hope that's not all they got to eat the entire day? Doesn't seem like enough calories for an entire day imo

Return to “JesssFam”