JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by shilohjulia »

And by entire day I mean school day obviously they had breakfast at home and will have dinner or maybe an after school snack but if it's a full 8 hour school day those lunches didn't seem like enough, kids expend a lot of energy at school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by whatthepho »

Bsveach15 wrote:So these are her "healthy lunches"? Where are the sandwiches? Just looks like a bunch of snacks to me. Also, whoever said her handwriting was shit is totally right.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 3dbd7b.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 42c56a.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 49bf6f.png[/img]

I'd be hungry af if this was my lunch. And I'm sure she feeds them fluff for breakfast. No wonder they're so damn skinny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Viewingsince2010 wrote:And the rest of you.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Girl, enough.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Those are literally just snacks what the heck

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

whatthepho wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:So these are her "healthy lunches"? Where are the sandwiches? Just looks like a bunch of snacks to me. Also, whoever said her handwriting was shit is totally right.

I'd be hungry af if this was my lunch. And I'm sure she feeds them fluff for breakfast. No wonder they're so damn skinny.

Omg I'm laughing imagining her just opening some plastic packages and throwing them in there thinking she's a great mom. the fucking hostess mini muffins omg

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And that single slice of an obviously prepackaged apple????? Like what???

whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whatthepho wrote:

Omg I'm laughing imagining her just opening some plastic packages and throwing them in there thinking she's a great mom. the fucking hostess mini muffins omg

Don't they just fill you up ImageImageImage

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Her poor kids. It makes me genuinely sad when I see the crap they are fed, their messy house and crazy schedule.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She says she lets her kids pick what they want. To an extent I can agree because it sucks to put stuff in that you know will be thrown away or not eaten but you cant send 2 carrot sticks a few gummies and a mini muffin....I mean come on now
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

I noticed a lot of YouTubers are using that kind of lunchbox for their kids. I just feel like there are much better alternatives to use than that. What happened to a simple sandwich, water, maybe a juice pouch, a snack, and some fruit?

m3lsch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by m3lsch »

My son is a picky eater, he has autism. So the only "main course" is macaroni. Or 2 hot dogs cut in certain size slices with 2 pieces of bread in a separate container.
Thank God he loves fruit. But I'm so jealous of all these yummy healthy Pinterest lunches that I keep seeing cuz my son will never eat any of that :( I wish I could pack him sandwiches and pastas and tortilla roll ups.
Jess can do all those healthy variety of lunches with her kids unlike me so I'm like really? Mini muffins... Snacks... A slice of fruit?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

m3lsch wrote:My son is a picky eater, he has autism. So the only "main course" is macaroni. Or 2 hot dogs cut in certain size slices with 2 pieces of bread in a separate container.
Thank God he loves fruit. But I'm so jealous of all these yummy healthy Pinterest lunches that I keep seeing cuz my son will never eat any of that :( I wish I could pack him sandwiches and pastas and tortilla roll ups.
Jess can do all those healthy variety of lunches with her kids unlike me so I'm like really? Mini muffins... Snacks... A slice of fruit?
I fully relate. I'm dreading sending my son to school in a year or two because he won't even eat sandwiches unless it's all peanut butter...and we all know school policies on that...

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
m3lsch wrote:My son is a picky eater, he has autism. So the only "main course" is macaroni. Or 2 hot dogs cut in certain size slices with 2 pieces of bread in a separate container.
I fully relate. I'm dreading sending my son to school in a year or two because he won't even eat sandwiches unless it's all peanut butter...and we all know school policies on that...

In Kindergarten I sent my son with a Pediasure everyday one for breakfast and one for lunch because the food he was willing to eat was low in calories\fat\protein. He's branched out now he'll eat like toppings on bread NO SAUCE! :P
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ugh my son would eat pizza with no cheese lmfao now he eats it with but is sick of it now. He has his phases.

m3lsch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by m3lsch »

DoodleBop wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:

In Kindergarten I sent my son with a Pediasure everyday one for breakfast and one for lunch because the food he was willing to eat was low in calories\fat\protein. He's branched out now he'll eat like toppings on bread NO SAUCE! :P
I tried sandwiches so many different ways. His sensory issues are no joke they don't mess around. He doesnt like condiments on anything. So I tried one thin slice of meat, cheese, and the bread I cut using the Mickey mouse cutter. He ate one ear.
Baby steps..
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

heyyyhi wrote:Some people here are just as extreme as Jessica's most ardent supporters.

Actually, some are more extreme. You don't joke about kidnapping children.

The part that says "I would prefer taking a younger child that wouldn't have long term psychological damage from being taken for a few days." actually gives me chills. Like, it is one thing to think "Man, these parents need a wake up call" but to put as much thought into it as to think of the psychological damage based on the childs age.... again, chills.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
heyyyhi wrote:Some people here are just as extreme as Jessica's most ardent supporters.

Actually, some are more extreme. You don't joke about kidnapping children.

The part that says "I would prefer taking a younger child that wouldn't have long term psychological damage from being taken for a few days." actually gives me chills. Like, it is one thing to think "Man, these parents need a wake up call" but to put as much thought into it as to think of the psychological damage based on the childs age.... again, chills.

Yeah I made the original post saying it's scary how jess maps out their routes and it got twisted into another convo by people talking about how they want to kidnap her kids! Scary and hopefully most people didn't interpret my post as saying that. I just want jess to be more careful :|
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

AdobePhotoshop looks like shes wearing a pair of Jesss's pair of 2014 yoga pants around her [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d6a6aa.png[/img]

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

tessabravo wrote:AdobePhotoshop looks like shes wearing a pair of Jesss's pair of 2014 yoga pants around her [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d6a6aa.png[/img]

I was coming here to say this. Those dresses are hideous. They look like shower curtains.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Popcorn for lunch?? What the actual fuck? Those lunches are so sad.

Return to “JesssFam”