JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by fudgeitup »

tessabravo wrote:AdobePhotoshop looks like shes wearing a pair of Jesss's pair of 2014 yoga pants around her //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d6a6aa.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the dress looks cute on Lilia, but idk how I feel about it on Addie.
I also don't like when people match their kids who are more than like a year or two apart. Nia from Sam and Nia does it too and it really annoys me.
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

I like how Jess calls her house clean when all she does is clean the kitchen once a damn week and only vacuums on camera. Like girl that isn't clean like go pick up those disgusting piles of clothes upstairs and clean that laundry hallway. Your house is not clean!

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Kids need a lunch and snacks, not a bunch of snacks. I'd starve if that was what I was fed.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Does she really think that lunch is healthy? It looks like a bunch of processed crap to me, and not filling at all.

If she didn't have to clean for the camera, would she clean at all? Thankfully she has us lol. If she weren't trying to prove us wrong she would never do anything. And the kids would eat even more crap than they eat now.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

julietpreston wrote:Does she really think that lunch is healthy? It looks like a bunch of processed crap to me, and not filling at all.

If she didn't have to clean for the camera, would she clean at all? Thankfully she has us lol. If she weren't trying to prove us wrong she would never do anything. And the kids would eat even more crap than they eat now.
It's not from a fast food drive thru so to her it's probably super healthy.

If you wanna give your kids a bunch of small portions of foods at least make them filling items, various nuts and maybe more than a couple of blueberries and a slice of apple.

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Lmk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lmk »

cjl123 wrote:Don't shoot me guys, but I sort of like Chris. I feel for him loosing his dad, that has to be the hardest thing. But I think he is cool with his dry sarcastic humor, I think he is the type of person either you like or don't like at all. While people like Jessica, who are very mailable, I can go back and forth with liking her.
I like Chris too and I think Addie is cute guess I have an unpopular opinion

ashtash1212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashtash1212 »

I like chris too. I think it would be unbelievably hard to lose a parent young, especially to a terrible disease like cancer. I don't think I would be able to be a parent to 7 kids immediately after losing a parent. That had to have been so hard and he's a strong person for that.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

*cough*

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I'm late to the party thanks to work, but I really do feel for Chris. My grandma (my mom's mom) passed away in April this year, and I still haven't come to fully accept it yet. I still have days/nights when I just cry because I miss her, and I'm dreading the holidays (even though they were once my favorite time of the year). It absolutely sucks losing someone who's been in your life since you were born. It's a shame that Chris can't find comfort in his wife, who just records it and makes it a thumbnail for YouTube.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by kittypurry »

What is it with Jess and weird portion sizes? First it's the half of a stale muffin, piece of bacon and three grapes, and now she throws a random slice of prepackaged apple in a lunchbox? She realizes these are real kids not Tamagotchi right?

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

She lives on YouTube there are 100s of kids lunch videos to watch and get ideas from because those are pathetic, buying them fancy lunch boxes are not going to fill your kids up.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

kittypurry wrote:What is it with Jess and weird portion sizes? First it's the half of a stale muffin, piece of bacon and three grapes, and now she throws a random slice of prepackaged apple in a lunchbox? She realizes these are real kids not Tamagotchi right?

Tamagotchi!!!!!!!!!! DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO LOL ROFL!!!!!
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Blackswan wrote:
kittypurry wrote:What is it with Jess and weird portion sizes? First it's the half of a stale muffin, piece of bacon and three grapes, and now she throws a random slice of prepackaged apple in a lunchbox? She realizes these are real kids not Tamagotchi right?

Tamagotchi!!!!!!!!!! DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO LOL ROFL!!!!!

I laughed a little bit too much at the tamagotchi part hahaha hahaha thanks for making my night
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

That picture is cute the dresses are ok but what the hell is wrong with Lilias left arm? It looks weird. Or maybe I am just seeing things? Does anyone else see that her arm looks strange like its tucked under her butt and its darker
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

I bet the apple slices are left over from a happy meal lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Adderall is basically obese but the older kids are living off of canned apple slices and hostess mini muffins? Wtf. How hard is it to make a turkey sandwich? How hard is it to google how many calories children of a certain age need to function?

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

I shouldn't be shocked about those "lunches", but I am. It's terribly sad!

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

The sadder thing about those lunches is that she thought they were worthy of proudly showing off to us. I wonder what the lunches she doesn't show us look like. She probably buys some mcdonalds nuggets and divides them up between the kids
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

My heart broke when Chris was talking about his dad. It felt far too personal but I do appreciate that it wasn't fake.

That being said, I find it really strange, this notion that Landen is Chris' responsibility. Is that just me? Like, I couldn't really explain it but it feels really bizarre to me to regularly split the children up like that?
I get that from Chris' perspective and Landen's perspective that might make sense, but from Jessica's?! I don't know, maybe it's just me?
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Crazymess1215 wrote:That picture is cute the dresses are ok but what the hell is wrong with Lilias left arm? It looks weird. Or maybe I am just seeing things? Does anyone else see that her arm looks strange like its tucked under her butt and its darker
I think it's just the angle and lighting. Also, it looks like she's holding onto the chair with that hand. The chair arm is just hidden under the dress.

Return to “JesssFam”