• Advertisement

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby littlebaby » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:50 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:Is Jareds voice getting more feminine by the day or is it just me? Lord, I can't stand to listen to him talk anymore. WHen he begins the screaming and screeching it drives me nuts.

THANK YOU. I said this the other day and got bitched at lmao. Everyone has been mentioning that his body looks more feminine in general, but it's his voice I can't stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlebaby
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:01 am

littlebaby wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Is Jareds voice getting more feminine by the day or is it just me? Lord, I can't stand to listen to him talk anymore. WHen he begins the screaming and screeching it drives me nuts.

THANK YOU. I said this the other day and got bitched at lmao. Everyone has been mentioning that his body looks more feminine in general, but it's his voice I can't stand.

That's funny that a few of us have noticed some changes in him now, and we never really focused on those things before. I wonder if he has low Testosterone levels? It can't just be in our imagination.

I really think his health started a steady decline when he stopped going to the gym. Going back to drinking Dr Pepper definitely didn't help either!
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Edenberry » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:51 am

heymallie wrote:
SweetDreams wrote:
Does anyone know what the heck she is trying to say? I need an interpreter.

Everytime I read anything Ellie writes I get a headache. I guess that is what an education will get you.

Yeahhhh, I followed it just fine until the *after they eat their dinner* part. I'm not sure how that ties into telling your children you're grateful for them.
Edenberry
Informer

Postby procrass562 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:03 am

heymallie wrote:
SweetDreams wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170823/59f8fb56311687be56c915c40e4b5fb7.jpg[/img]

Everytime I read anything Ellie writes I get a headache. I guess that is what an education will get you.

All I have to say is that it's obvious that Jared gets Jackson ready and Ellie helps with cal because poor cal doesn't have his clip on tie tucked under his collar in either pic! Some things never change...

procrass562
Wallflower

Postby js215 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:13 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
littlebaby wrote:

That's funny that a few of us have noticed some changes in him now, and we never really focused on those things before. I wonder if he has low Testosterone levels? It can't just be in our imagination.

I really think his health started a steady decline when he stopped going to the gym. Going back to drinking Dr Pepper definitely didn't help either!

Gaining weight in the midsection can lower testosterone levels I think. And vice versa. I think it's plausible that his are lowered because he's been gaining weight. Can this affect his fertility? Could be making it doubly hard to get pregnant.
js215
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:58 am

SweetDreams wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170823/59f8fb56311687be56c915c40e4b5fb7.jpg[/img]

I'm going to burn in hell. But Calvin's smile in the second picture is creepy to me. Can't you just see him turning into an Eddie Haskell? "Don't worry, Mrs. Cleaver. Walter and I will look after young Theodore"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Emmalinelola1 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:20 pm

js215 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
littlebaby wrote:[quote="nutbagmcgee"]Is Jareds voice getting more feminine by the day or is it just me? Lord, I can't stand to listen to him talk anymore. WHen he begins the screaming and screeching it drives me nuts.

Gaining weight in the midsection can lower testosterone levels I think. And vice versa. I think it's plausible that his are lowered because he's been gaining weight. Can this affect his fertility? Could be making it doubly hard to get pregnant.[/quote]

YES! To this! I tried to post exactly what u said but couldn't get my words out. To the op I agree with u!
Ps: I had my own "Ellie moment" not being able to express my thoughts

Emmalinelola1
Talker

Postby SweetDreams » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:30 pm

Edenberry wrote:
heymallie wrote:
SweetDreams wrote:

Yeahhhh, I followed it just fine until the *after they eat their dinner* part. I'm not sure how that ties into telling your children you're grateful for them.

Yeah the dinner part with the wink was what really threw me. I think she's saying she manipulates them by withholding love. I was just hoping someone might be able to come up with a better explanation. Mother of the year.

SweetDreams
Amateur

Postby onbreak » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:36 pm

I wouldnt eat her dinner.. I'd want little Caesars or burgers with Jared lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby RecklessDisregard » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:21 pm

procrass562 wrote:
All I have to say is that it's obvious that Jared gets Jackson ready and Ellie helps with cal because poor cal doesn't have his clip on tie tucked under his collar in either pic! Some things never change...

Wow, you're so right! I'm super neurotic, to the point that I wouldn't be able to snap the picture (on EITHER occasion) until Calvin's tie had been corrected. The kid is 2 and they go to church nearly every Sunday. How has this never come up? "Hey sweetheart, the tie actually goes on under the collar, not on top of it" is hardly a critical comment. But how can she possibly be unaware of this? Or not notice the discrepancy? Her dad, her brother, her husband, and probably 80% of the men at church wear ties on a regular basis. Under the collar.

I guess it's ridiculous for me to care so much, but the fact that she's oblivious is driving me nuts. Is she such a delicate snowflake that telling her the correct way to clip on a tie would devastate her? (Probably)
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper

Postby Ophelia11 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:36 pm

ktrose1996 wrote:So im super curios on options if Ellie is pregnant again? It's all a view game. Every video they name "big day"or "big surprise" makes me think there gonna announce it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm expecting a labour day announcement. I think some of you are right, after the backlash last time they are waiting longer before announcing it.
Ophelia11
Talker

Postby littlebaby » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Ophelia11 wrote:
ktrose1996 wrote:So im super curios on options if Ellie is pregnant again? It's all a view game. Every video they name "big day"or "big surprise" makes me think there gonna announce it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm expecting a labour day announcement. I think some of you are right, after the backlash last time they are waiting longer before announcing it.

I can't tell if I think she's pregnant or not, but at this point I hope she is. I remember her saying she was second guessing the timing, but I don't think she'd pass up an opportunity if she thought she was ovulating (regardless of the countless times she was told ovulation tests weren't reliable for her..)

I've got major baby fever and I've been watching old vlogs of when she was pregnant (both times) and she's so much happier when she's pregnant. It'll be interesting to see the difference in her pregnancy this time AC (After Calvin). I don't know how she'd handle a difficult baby like Calvin again.

littlebaby
Gossiper

Postby CoffeeLovinMama » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:01 pm

I hate to wish this on anyone but I hope she is not pregnant. I just cant stomach the way she treats Jackson and if this were to be another boy, that poor little thing would have to raise himself. Bless his heart!
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur

Postby gymchick43 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:58 am

How long has Calvin been forward facing? I know he's over two and it's fine to switch him not mommy shaming, just curious. Yesterday blog was the first time I noticed

gymchick43
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:50 am

Ellie has an IG story up where she's doing a mask. She wipes it off and says something about her beauty routine video, and that she has one coming out Friday with "a healthy morning recipe smoothie".
I know she means "smoothie recipe". But please.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby sostinkincute » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:10 am

Jackson: "Is Calvin saying sorry?"
Calvin: *silent*
Jared: Yeah, he's saying sorry

Why don't they encourage him to talk!! So frustrating..
sostinkincute
Amateur

Postby gymchick43 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:19 am

Was this brought up? Sorry if it was. Ellie upset about the stupid comments about macey and Jackson dating, totally gross I agree. But back on their original summer vacay with Cullen and Katie and the bumps Ellie and Jared would compete with the bumps about who macey gains would kiss first, did they not?

gymchick43
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:27 am

Those suitcases were $103 each... maybe i'm just a bigger cheap skate than i thought i was, but $200 on suitcases with cartoon characters on them that will be out grown in a few short years is a little crazy too me. If i was going to buy luggage that spendy it would be something neutral that could be used the rest of their lives if they saw fit and they held up.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby shewolf_07 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:28 am

sostinkincute wrote:Jackson: "Is Calvin saying sorry?"
Calvin: *silent*
Jared: Yeah, he's saying sorry

Why don't they encourage him to talk!! So frustrating..

Yeah I caught that too. But the way he said "yeah" when Jared asked him if he throws his toys and Jackson's toys was tooooo cute :) :) :) Had to replay the scene. Maybe I'm being extra but it was just nice to hear him say an actual word I could understand.
shewolf_07
Talker

Postby lucifer » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:33 am

My reaction to today's thumbnail...!!

"Whoz that girl next to Ellie" and then "OMG...It's Jared..!!!" :P
lucifer
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:40 am

gymchick43 wrote:Was this brought up? Sorry if it was. Ellie upset about the stupid comments about macey and Jackson dating, totally gross I agree. But back on their original summer vacay with Cullen and Katie and the bumps Ellie and Jared would compete with the bumps about who macey gains would kiss first, did they not?

They have been shipping the kids forever. I'm glad if she's starting to take issue with it, but it's a little late.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:45 am

lmmomSD wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Was this brought up? Sorry if it was. Ellie upset about the stupid comments about macey and Jackson dating, totally gross I agree. But back on their original summer vacay with Cullen and Katie and the bumps Ellie and Jared would compete with the bumps about who macey gains would kiss first, did they not?

They have been shipping the kids forever. I'm glad if she's starting to take issue with it, but it's a little late.

Part of me can't help but think k that she's only objecting to it now because it excludes Calvin.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:52 am

MG isn't mormon .. I'm sure that is part of the annoyances about the whole thing.
Any girl those boys bring home will pull them farther away from Ellie, can't wait to meet the bachelorettes in 18 years!!!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby Caisflame » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:53 am

Ruby (8 passengers) just hit 1 million subs, and it got me thinking. Were E&J the first Griffiths/Mechams to start vlogging? I don't watch them enough to fairly judge, but I bet it chaps their asses that Ellie's siblings are doing so well.
Caisflame
Gossiper

Postby menehune » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:58 am

Caisflame wrote:Ruby (8 passengers) just hit 1 million subs, and it got me thinking. Were E&J the first Griffiths/Mechams to start vlogging? I don't watch them enough to fairly judge, but I bet it chaps their asses that Ellie's siblings are doing so well.

She's projected to easily pass E&J in subs within the next couple of months. You know that just has to be killing Ellie!

Regarding Ellie being stupid, I swear she used to be smarter than that. Have we considered the possibility that malnutrition has led to a gross decline in her mental proficiency?
menehune
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared