• Advertisement

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:01 am

onbreak wrote:MG isn't mormon .. I'm sure that is part of the annoyances about the whole thing.
Any girl those boys bring home will pull them farther away from Ellie, can't wait to meet the bachelorettes in 18 years!!!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I was thinking of that too-- about MG not being Mormon. If those boys are going to be shipped, she wants them to be shipped with nice Mormon girls.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby menehune » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:10 am

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:MG isn't mormon .. I'm sure that is part of the annoyances about the whole thing.
Any girl those boys bring home will pull them farther away from Ellie, can't wait to meet the bachelorettes in 18 years!!!

I was thinking of that too-- about MG not being Mormon. If those boys are going to be shipped, she wants them to be shipped with nice Mormon girls.

Think Mommy Dearest doesn't want any females stealing the spotlight from her. She isn't going to like any girls... mormon or not.

I also think Ellie is probably unbelievable jealous of MG, and this has created a bitterness that has made her suddenly change her mind about the shipping.
menehune
Informer

Postby RecklessDisregard » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Well, I'd be jealous too, if I knew any 2 yr olds whose intellect surpassed my own...
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper

Postby jillvstheworld » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:45 pm

CoffeeLovinMama wrote:I hate to wish this on anyone but I hope she is not pregnant. I just cant stomach the way she treats Jackson and if this were to be another boy, that poor little thing would have to raise himself. Bless his heart!

That, or the new little boy would become the golden child and Calvin would be swept into the shadows and sent off to sleep in the basement with his brother.
jillvstheworld
Amateur

Postby Pency » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:01 pm

gymchick43 wrote:Was this brought up? Sorry if it was. Ellie upset about the stupid comments about macey and Jackson dating, totally gross I agree. But back on their original summer vacay with Cullen and Katie and the bumps Ellie and Jared would compete with the bumps about who macey gains would kiss first, did they not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is this?
Pency
Informer

Postby amyfalafal » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:47 pm

menehune wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Think Mommy Dearest doesn't want any females stealing the spotlight from her. She isn't going to like any girls... mormon or not.

I also think Ellie is probably unbelievable jealous of MG, and this has created a bitterness that has made her suddenly change her mind about the shipping.

Wow, this just got me thinking what kind of nightmare mother in law Ellie would be. I can see them being proud of their son for getting married FIRST amongst his age group, when the time comes.. Im sure of that! But on the other hand nobody will be good enough. Maybe that's how Jared's parents see Ellie?
amyfalafal
Informer

Postby gymchick43 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Pency wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Was this brought up? Sorry if it was. Ellie upset about the stupid comments about macey and Jackson dating, totally gross I agree. But back on their original summer vacay with Cullen and Katie and the bumps Ellie and Jared would compete with the bumps about who macey gains would kiss first, did they not?

Where is this?

Oh I think I forgot to attach tweet? :S [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170824/472a6df1f21b8405439de6ad04994b01.png[/img]

gymchick43
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Ducklings4 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:35 pm

gymchick43 wrote:
Pency wrote:

Where is this?

Oh I think I forgot to attach tweet? :S [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170824/472a6df1f21b8405439de6ad04994b01.png[/img]

Who is she scolding. Jared for posting the picture and saying how cute they are or were there other comments?

Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:59 pm

If I recall, 9 year olds were commenting that Ollie would be jealous. They did the same thing when Cullen posted a thumbnail to a vlog with Gaines holding hands with the son of a friend of theirs. But they started the whole thing-- at least the guys did. Bryan, Cullen, and Jared started all the shipping. Maybe she thought it was cute until someone said "But she's Ollie's girlfriend" or the like. If they were just saying Jackson and Gaines were a cute couple, she wouldn't have a problem with it. Can't have the attention shifted, you know.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:11 pm

Random/OT but the mention of Cal & Jacks' interaction made me think; does anyone else feel like there is little to no connection between Jared and Calvin? I feel bad saying this, but I just get this feeling that deep down, Jared feels the same, unpleasant feelings that we do about Calvin, but he tries his hardest not to.

I also wonder if he harbors any feelings of resentment (deep down) toward Ellie for basically hoarding Calvin all to herself and not allowing the two of them to bond. I watched an older vlog of theirs recently, where Jared was giving Calvin his first bottle. Jared was obviously very happy and excited to actually be feeding him, and Ellie was obviously extremely anxious and uncomfortable watching the whole thing. The next clip was Ellie BF'ing Cal, saying how she didn't like that/want it to happen lol. I get that BF'ing is a sensitive subject to some, and that after Ellie didn't have much success BF'ing Jackson, she might have felt extra sensitive about it, but FFS.

Anyway... I get the feeling that there's been endless encounters between Jared and Calvin that Ellie wouldn't allow, and I feel like it has noticeably affected their relationship.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:23 pm

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Random/OT but the mention of Cal & Jacks' interaction made me think; does anyone else feel like there is little to no connection between Jared and Calvin? I feel bad saying this, but I just get this feeling that deep down, Jared feels the same, unpleasant feelings that we do about Calvin, but he tries his hardest not to.

I also wonder if he harbors any feelings of resentment (deep down) toward Ellie for basically hoarding Calvin all to herself and not allowing the two of them to bond. I watched an older vlog of theirs recently, where Jared was giving Calvin his first bottle. Jared was obviously very happy and excited to actually be feeding him, and Ellie was obviously extremely anxious and uncomfortable watching the whole thing. The next clip was Ellie BF'ing Cal, saying how she didn't like that/want it to happen lol. I get that BF'ing is a sensitive subject to some, and that after Ellie didn't have much success BF'ing Jackson, she might have felt extra sensitive about it, but FFS.

Anyway... I get the feeling that there's been endless encounters between Jared and Calvin that Ellie wouldn't allow, and I feel like it has noticeably affected their relationship.

I remember that, Jared fed him the bottle for all of like 3 seconds and Ellie took over and started bf'ing. If I remember correctly Jared seemed really down after that clip. Ellie was a total control freak with Calvin when he was born.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby heymallie » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:39 pm

How many symptoms does she says she has now when she's pregnant, first its pregnancy farts now this Image

heymallie
Talker

Postby onbreak » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 pm

Ellie didn't( wouldn't) take Calvin on the hour drive to the physical therapist.. It was Jared. During the house building they were both preoccupied while the kids just kept growing.. Time surely flies when they are that little. Its not just Ellie's fault for all this. He could have snuck a boy or two out to the drive thru or 4 wheeling or fishing with his dad with him

onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:16 pm

heymallie wrote:How many symptoms does she says she has now when she's pregnant, first its pregnancy farts now this Image

That is almost her admitting to being pregnant where was that comment?

MommaLindsey2
Extreme Gossiper

Postby bunny88 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:19 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
heymallie wrote:How many symptoms does she says she has now when she's pregnant, first its pregnancy farts now this Image

I agree, it totally sounds like she is admitting to being pregnant! It is Ellie, though. The whole comment jumps around and doesn't make much sense. Maybe it makes more sense in context? Probably not lol
bunny88
Talker

Postby heymallie » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:20 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

Didn't say she was. Just that she has growing list of things she says happens to her when she's pregnant. Weight gain, farts, acne. Etc. she was commenting to Lindsey Defranco's pregnancy symptoms freckles and discoloration.

Last edited by heymallie on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
heymallie
Talker

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:20 pm

If I didn't know his age I would guess Jared was well over 40. I wonder if the stress of dealing with Ellie is aging him. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170825/6ce3c1467d6a58e56514b00246a3aabf.jpg[/img]

MommaLindsey2
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:24 pm

To be fair, I've heard many women say the same thing, but honestly, Ellie is the only one I have ever actually noticed it on. Hahah

And, "'Rosen' and fields"? That awkward moment when you can't even promote your sponsorship properly... lol. I don't know what's worse, the fact that she doesn't know how to spell check her posts, or the fact that she spelled "Rodan" wrong in the first place. She had to have typed "roden" in order for autocorrect to change it to "Rosen." Poor little Ellie no know how to spell-y very well-y.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:54 pm

Jared ran a lot if us away during #buttgate2017
Those gray hairs and low views are just as much his doing than her #wedidnothingwrong

onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby boredmamaneedsdrama » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:

To be fair, I've heard many women say the same thing, but honestly, Ellie is the only one I have ever actually noticed it on. Hahah

And, "'Rosen' and fields"? That awkward moment when you can't even promote your sponsorship properly... lol. I don't know what's worse, the fact that she doesn't know how to spell check her posts, or the fact that she spelled "Rodan" wrong in the first place. She had to have typed "roden" in order for autocorrect to change it to "Rosen." Poor little Ellie no know how to spell-y very well-y.

She corrected herself and still got it wrong.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170825/531dbddc340b0b1ca7986c4f280ddc42.jpg[/img]
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer

Postby superkk » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170825/7941dcdf777847264ac275dabc2fb74e.jpg[/img]

Actually, what makes it even worse is she corrected her spelling error with another error. You can't make this stuff up!

superkk
Amateur

Postby RecklessDisregard » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:23 pm

Honestly, if I were Jared, I would consider Ellie's social media a liability for their brand.

I agree, he was much more sympathetic before the Great Butt Rub incident. I think Ellie is terrible and I'm sure that maintaining her equilibrium is in itself a full-time job, but it creeps me out that he did that, and that he thought it was good enough vlog content to film and publish.

I definitely think Ellie hoarded Calvin's affection to a damaging degree - probably because his neediness made her feel special. Jared taking Cal to phys therapy was probably not a great bonding experience either. I'm imagining baby Cal strapped into a car seat, wailing while Jared drives because Ellie isn't there. I mean, maybe it wasn't that dire. But if it had been anything other than miserable, I suspect they might have been more forthcoming.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Remember the Florida vacation when Ellie and Missy went to swim with the dolphins? So much wrong with that-- but Jared kept Calvin while Ellie swam with a dolphin, and Calvin screamed the whole time. Jared was trying to make light of it, but Calvin wanted Ellie. Period.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:01 am

i don't think ellie has the mental capability to think ahead and make people think she's pregnant if she's not... so i'm leaning towards knocked up now.

in bonnie's vlog 'warning: playtime fail' at 1:30, ellie makes a comment about something she's eating... she said she 'can't decide whether she likes it or not, and she knows she likes it but the smell of it is making her "blegh". and jared is trying to redirect it so people don't get suss.

TOO LATE, JAR-BEAR!

at 1:40, ellie gives jared THE LOOK. lmao... and then she unbuttons her jeans.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby littlebaby » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:07 am

actuallydear wrote:i don't think ellie has the mental capability to think ahead and make people think she's pregnant if she's not... so i'm leaning towards knocked up now.

in bonnie's vlog 'warning: playtime fail' at 1:30, ellie makes a comment about something she's eating... she said she 'can't decide whether she likes it or not, and she knows she likes it but the smell of it is making her "blegh". and jared is trying to redirect it so people don't get suss.

TOO LATE, JAR-BEAR!

at 1:40, ellie gives jared THE LOOK. lmao... and then she unbuttons her jeans.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170825/95dae50552a1339768e71f6c900c8442.png[/img]

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170825/c2d5428608ea49318528e84b00ecfce8.png[/img]

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170825/be86ed2590bbaa223b1ab3de7b0abd5b.png[/img]

littlebaby
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared