JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by Blackswan »

Sparklingdee wrote:Chris and Jess would lose their mind if someone misgendered their beautiful princess girl so they have to dress her in ridiculous dresses and huge ugly bows lmao all they care about is people knowing she is a girl. Hope she grows up to be a tomboy (not that she'd be allowed to.....)
Imagine she's lesbian and doesn't give Jesss grandbabies
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Honestly....I don't think Addie is that huge. *shrug*
Sure, she is a big baby, I guess, but I wouldn't think she's off the growth charts or anything. She's certainly NOT obese like some people suggest. Babies are chubby. They are supposed to be. I think skinny babies look weird as fuck.

My baby boy is almost a year old and he is also 21 lbs but he is wearing 12 month clothing perfectly. So I still don't see how they have her in 24 month/2T clothing. Unless she's just really tall for her age or something.

But I don't get all the comments on her weight. She looks perfectly average to me....as far as her chubbiness goes. Maybe she's just really tall and that's why it seems like she's bigger? I dk.
But 21lbs is not abnormal for a baby her age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
quadrupleaxel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quadrupleaxel »

Jess needs to be really careful with this weight issue. I think it's basic genetics. Chris is not by any means a slim person, Addie might have his body type in the future.I feel like they want her to walk and swim as soon as possible so that she could lose weight and I really hope it is just my imagination at this point.

Jess even got her ballet shoes which worries me more tbh. I think she really believes that Addie is her last child and she might have some expectations from her. It would be very sad if Jess constantly wishes her to be an elegant ballerina and Addie fails to conform either because she isn't interested or she doesn't have the body type for it.

Nobody needs to be as slim as Lilia. Addie is still a breastfed baby and some babies are big, that is quite normal at this point. The real problem will be their terrible diet though. Not being slim is one thing, gaining weight because you only get to eat pizza and tacos is another.

I hope Jess starts being more interested in cooking in the near future. You can do all sorts of things just with an oven. Have some vegetables and portions of meat, put them in there and they will be ready quickly on their own. I don't even understand why they bother with tacos all the time. If I were Mimi I would force her to watch MasterChef instead of Big Brother lol.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Honestly....I don't think Addie is that huge. *shrug*
Sure, she is a big baby, I guess, but I wouldn't think she's off the growth charts or anything. She's certainly NOT obese like some people suggest. Babies are chubby. They are supposed to be. I think skinny babies look weird as fuck.

My baby boy is almost a year old and he is also 21 lbs but he is wearing 12 month clothing perfectly. So I still don't see how they have her in 24 month/2T clothing. Unless she's just really tall for her age or something.

But I don't get all the comments on her weight. She looks perfectly average to me....as far as her chubbiness goes. Maybe she's just really tall and that's why it seems like she's bigger? I dk.
But 21lbs is not abnormal for a baby her age.

Agree my son is 8 months and 22 pounds lol

lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

Blackswan wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Chris and Jess would lose their mind if someone misgendered their beautiful princess girl so they have to dress her in ridiculous dresses and huge ugly bows lmao all they care about is people knowing she is a girl. Hope she grows up to be a tomboy (not that she'd be allowed to.....)
I hope for her sake that she is the most heterosexual, cisgender, female-presenting girl known to man. (Not that I'm opposed to her being a tomboy/gay/trans. I just think it would be incredibly difficult for her if she was.)
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

Blackswan wrote:
People in same-sex relationships can have children too...
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

She seems to be between the 90-95%for weight. Did she give the baby's height. Two of mine were off the chart for height and 75 percentile for weight. The other two were always 90% for height and 50% for weight. Addie maybe be in the top percentile for both height and weight. Isn't Caden a tall boy? Jesss' other kids seem smaller which may make the baby seem big.

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Yeah girl clothes and their sizing suck. My girls can wear their age in boy clothing (sizes 5 & 7) but in girl clothing, the 5 year old needs 6x and my 7 year old sometimes needs a 10. It's so ridiculous. My 5 year old is totally average sized (50% for everything) and my 7 year old is a little tall but not overweight. It's so stupid. We only buy them "boy" pants and my girls choose things from the boy section a lot and we just can't get over the size difference.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

fudgeitup wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
I know JFC
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Ducklings4 wrote:She seems to be between the 90-95%for weight. Did she give the baby's height. Two of mine were off the chart for height and 75 percentile for weight. The other two were always 90% for height and 50% for weight. Addie maybe be in the top percentile for both height and weight. Isn't Caden a tall boy? Jesss' other kids seem smaller which may make the baby seem big.

She has rarely mentioned Addie's height but at birth she was "a shorty" at 18.5 inches.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

fudgeitup wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Lmao you need to chill
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:She seems to be between the 90-95%for weight. Did she give the baby's height. Two of mine were off the chart for height and 75 percentile for weight. The other two were always 90% for height and 50% for weight. Addie maybe be in the top percentile for both height and weight. Isn't Caden a tall boy? Jesss' other kids seem smaller which may make the baby seem big.

She has rarely mentioned Addie's height but at birth she was "a shorty" at 18.5 inches.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
Because how would she know her height? It's not like she takes her to well baby check ups.

ashtash1212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashtash1212 »

Has she ever had shots though? I don't remember seeing or hearing about her getting any vaccines
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

When Addie had the episode of apnea and was in the hospital all the anti-vaxxers in the comments blamed Addie getting vaccinated and said she was vaccine damaged. I swear at that time Jess said Addie was on a "delayed schedule". I think she did that for some of the older kids as well.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Almost positive that addie hasn't been vaccinated yet.

nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

If I remember correctly, jess has said that she waits until age 2 to start vaccinating.

lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

nicoleojo wrote:If I remember correctly, jess has said that she waits until age 2 to start vaccinating.

She's said that she did different things for each of her kids. Lilia was fully vaccinated on a regular schedule, Kyson and Kaden were vaccinated on a slightly delayed schedule, and Landen didn't receive any vaccines until age 2.
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

lyddiebug wrote:
nicoleojo wrote:If I remember correctly, jess has said that she waits until age 2 to start vaccinating.

She's said that she did different things for each of her kids. Lilia was fully vaccinated on a regular schedule, Kyson and Kaden were vaccinated on a slightly delayed schedule, and Landen didn't receive any vaccines until age 2.
So she's gotten more ignorant after each kid.
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

Omg Chris is so ugly

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

DoodleBop wrote:When Addie had the episode of apnea and was in the hospital all the anti-vaxxers in the comments blamed Addie getting vaccinated and said she was vaccine damaged. I swear at that time Jess said Addie was on a "delayed schedule". I think she did that for some of the older kids as well.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 71ef2e.jpg[/img]

Return to “JesssFam”