Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by sostinkincute »

Jackson: "Is Calvin saying sorry?"
Calvin: *silent*
Jared: Yeah, he's saying sorry

Why don't they encourage him to talk!! So frustrating..
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Was this brought up? Sorry if it was. Ellie upset about the stupid comments about macey and Jackson dating, totally gross I agree. But back on their original summer vacay with Cullen and Katie and the bumps Ellie and Jared would compete with the bumps about who macey gains would kiss first, did they not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Those suitcases were $103 each... maybe i'm just a bigger cheap skate than i thought i was, but $200 on suitcases with cartoon characters on them that will be out grown in a few short years is a little crazy too me. If i was going to buy luggage that spendy it would be something neutral that could be used the rest of their lives if they saw fit and they held up.
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

sostinkincute wrote:Jackson: "Is Calvin saying sorry?"
Calvin: *silent*
Jared: Yeah, he's saying sorry

Why don't they encourage him to talk!! So frustrating..
Yeah I caught that too. But the way he said "yeah" when Jared asked him if he throws his toys and Jackson's toys was tooooo cute :) :) :) Had to replay the scene. Maybe I'm being extra but it was just nice to hear him say an actual word I could understand.
lucifer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucifer »

My reaction to today's thumbnail...!!

"Whoz that girl next to Ellie" and then "OMG...It's Jared..!!!" :P
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:Was this brought up? Sorry if it was. Ellie upset about the stupid comments about macey and Jackson dating, totally gross I agree. But back on their original summer vacay with Cullen and Katie and the bumps Ellie and Jared would compete with the bumps about who macey gains would kiss first, did they not?

They have been shipping the kids forever. I'm glad if she's starting to take issue with it, but it's a little late.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Was this brought up? Sorry if it was. Ellie upset about the stupid comments about macey and Jackson dating, totally gross I agree. But back on their original summer vacay with Cullen and Katie and the bumps Ellie and Jared would compete with the bumps about who macey gains would kiss first, did they not?

They have been shipping the kids forever. I'm glad if she's starting to take issue with it, but it's a little late.

Part of me can't help but think k that she's only objecting to it now because it excludes Calvin.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

MG isn't mormon .. I'm sure that is part of the annoyances about the whole thing.
Any girl those boys bring home will pull them farther away from Ellie, can't wait to meet the bachelorettes in 18 years!!!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Ruby (8 passengers) just hit 1 million subs, and it got me thinking. Were E&J the first Griffiths/Mechams to start vlogging? I don't watch them enough to fairly judge, but I bet it chaps their asses that Ellie's siblings are doing so well.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Caisflame wrote:Ruby (8 passengers) just hit 1 million subs, and it got me thinking. Were E&J the first Griffiths/Mechams to start vlogging? I don't watch them enough to fairly judge, but I bet it chaps their asses that Ellie's siblings are doing so well.
She's projected to easily pass E&J in subs within the next couple of months. You know that just has to be killing Ellie!

Regarding Ellie being stupid, I swear she used to be smarter than that. Have we considered the possibility that malnutrition has led to a gross decline in her mental proficiency?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:MG isn't mormon .. I'm sure that is part of the annoyances about the whole thing.
Any girl those boys bring home will pull them farther away from Ellie, can't wait to meet the bachelorettes in 18 years!!!

I was thinking of that too-- about MG not being Mormon. If those boys are going to be shipped, she wants them to be shipped with nice Mormon girls.

menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:MG isn't mormon .. I'm sure that is part of the annoyances about the whole thing.

I was thinking of that too-- about MG not being Mormon. If those boys are going to be shipped, she wants them to be shipped with nice Mormon girls.

Think Mommy Dearest doesn't want any females stealing the spotlight from her. She isn't going to like any girls... mormon or not.

I also think Ellie is probably unbelievable jealous of MG, and this has created a bitterness that has made her suddenly change her mind about the shipping.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Well, I'd be jealous too, if I knew any 2 yr olds whose intellect surpassed my own...
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

CoffeeLovinMama wrote:I hate to wish this on anyone but I hope she is not pregnant. I just cant stomach the way she treats Jackson and if this were to be another boy, that poor little thing would have to raise himself. Bless his heart!
That, or the new little boy would become the golden child and Calvin would be swept into the shadows and sent off to sleep in the basement with his brother.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Where is this?
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

menehune wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Think Mommy Dearest doesn't want any females stealing the spotlight from her. She isn't going to like any girls... mormon or not.

I also think Ellie is probably unbelievable jealous of MG, and this has created a bitterness that has made her suddenly change her mind about the shipping.
Wow, this just got me thinking what kind of nightmare mother in law Ellie would be. I can see them being proud of their son for getting married FIRST amongst his age group, when the time comes.. Im sure of that! But on the other hand nobody will be good enough. Maybe that's how Jared's parents see Ellie?
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Pency wrote:

Where is this?
Oh I think I forgot to attach tweet? :S [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 994b01.png[/img]

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

gymchick43 wrote:
Pency wrote:

Where is this?
Oh I think I forgot to attach tweet? :S [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 994b01.png[/img]

Who is she scolding. Jared for posting the picture and saying how cute they are or were there other comments?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If I recall, 9 year olds were commenting that Ollie would be jealous. They did the same thing when Cullen posted a thumbnail to a vlog with Gaines holding hands with the son of a friend of theirs. But they started the whole thing-- at least the guys did. Bryan, Cullen, and Jared started all the shipping. Maybe she thought it was cute until someone said "But she's Ollie's girlfriend" or the like. If they were just saying Jackson and Gaines were a cute couple, she wouldn't have a problem with it. Can't have the attention shifted, you know.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Random/OT but the mention of Cal & Jacks' interaction made me think; does anyone else feel like there is little to no connection between Jared and Calvin? I feel bad saying this, but I just get this feeling that deep down, Jared feels the same, unpleasant feelings that we do about Calvin, but he tries his hardest not to.

I also wonder if he harbors any feelings of resentment (deep down) toward Ellie for basically hoarding Calvin all to herself and not allowing the two of them to bond. I watched an older vlog of theirs recently, where Jared was giving Calvin his first bottle. Jared was obviously very happy and excited to actually be feeding him, and Ellie was obviously extremely anxious and uncomfortable watching the whole thing. The next clip was Ellie BF'ing Cal, saying how she didn't like that/want it to happen lol. I get that BF'ing is a sensitive subject to some, and that after Ellie didn't have much success BF'ing Jackson, she might have felt extra sensitive about it, but FFS.

Anyway... I get the feeling that there's been endless encounters between Jared and Calvin that Ellie wouldn't allow, and I feel like it has noticeably affected their relationship.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”