E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by staceymj »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Random/OT but the mention of Cal & Jacks' interaction made me think; does anyone else feel like there is little to no connection between Jared and Calvin? I feel bad saying this, but I just get this feeling that deep down, Jared feels the same, unpleasant feelings that we do about Calvin, but he tries his hardest not to.

I also wonder if he harbors any feelings of resentment (deep down) toward Ellie for basically hoarding Calvin all to herself and not allowing the two of them to bond. I watched an older vlog of theirs recently, where Jared was giving Calvin his first bottle. Jared was obviously very happy and excited to actually be feeding him, and Ellie was obviously extremely anxious and uncomfortable watching the whole thing. The next clip was Ellie BF'ing Cal, saying how she didn't like that/want it to happen lol. I get that BF'ing is a sensitive subject to some, and that after Ellie didn't have much success BF'ing Jackson, she might have felt extra sensitive about it, but FFS.

Anyway... I get the feeling that there's been endless encounters between Jared and Calvin that Ellie wouldn't allow, and I feel like it has noticeably affected their relationship.
I remember that, Jared fed him the bottle for all of like 3 seconds and Ellie took over and started bf'ing. If I remember correctly Jared seemed really down after that clip. Ellie was a total control freak with Calvin when he was born.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heymallie
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by heymallie »

How many symptoms does she says she has now when she's pregnant, first its pregnancy farts now this Image

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ellie didn't( wouldn't) take Calvin on the hour drive to the physical therapist.. It was Jared. During the house building they were both preoccupied while the kids just kept growing.. Time surely flies when they are that little. Its not just Ellie's fault for all this. He could have snuck a boy or two out to the drive thru or 4 wheeling or fishing with his dad with him

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

heymallie wrote:How many symptoms does she says she has now when she's pregnant, first its pregnancy farts now this Image

That is almost her admitting to being pregnant where was that comment?

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
heymallie wrote:How many symptoms does she says she has now when she's pregnant, first its pregnancy farts now this Image

I agree, it totally sounds like she is admitting to being pregnant! It is Ellie, though. The whole comment jumps around and doesn't make much sense. Maybe it makes more sense in context? Probably not lol
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

Didn't say she was. Just that she has growing list of things she says happens to her when she's pregnant. Weight gain, farts, acne. Etc. she was commenting to Lindsey Defranco's pregnancy symptoms freckles and discoloration.

Last edited by heymallie on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

If I didn't know his age I would guess Jared was well over 40. I wonder if the stress of dealing with Ellie is aging him. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... a3aabf.jpg[/img]

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

To be fair, I've heard many women say the same thing, but honestly, Ellie is the only one I have ever actually noticed it on. Hahah

And, "'Rosen' and fields"? That awkward moment when you can't even promote your sponsorship properly... lol. I don't know what's worse, the fact that she doesn't know how to spell check her posts, or the fact that she spelled "Rodan" wrong in the first place. She had to have typed "roden" in order for autocorrect to change it to "Rosen." Image Poor little Ellie no know how to spell-y very well-y.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Jared ran a lot if us away during #buttgate2017
Those gray hairs and low views are just as much his doing than her #wedidnothingwrong

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:

To be fair, I've heard many women say the same thing, but honestly, Ellie is the only one I have ever actually noticed it on. Hahah

And, "'Rosen' and fields"? That awkward moment when you can't even promote your sponsorship properly... lol. I don't know what's worse, the fact that she doesn't know how to spell check her posts, or the fact that she spelled "Rodan" wrong in the first place. She had to have typed "roden" in order for autocorrect to change it to "Rosen." Image Poor little Ellie no know how to spell-y very well-y.
She corrected herself and still got it wrong.

superkk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by superkk »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:

Actually, what makes it even worse is she corrected her spelling error with another error. You can't make this stuff up!

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Honestly, if I were Jared, I would consider Ellie's social media a liability for their brand.

I agree, he was much more sympathetic before the Great Butt Rub incident. I think Ellie is terrible and I'm sure that maintaining her equilibrium is in itself a full-time job, but it creeps me out that he did that, and that he thought it was good enough vlog content to film and publish.

I definitely think Ellie hoarded Calvin's affection to a damaging degree - probably because his neediness made her feel special. Jared taking Cal to phys therapy was probably not a great bonding experience either. I'm imagining baby Cal strapped into a car seat, wailing while Jared drives because Ellie isn't there. I mean, maybe it wasn't that dire. But if it had been anything other than miserable, I suspect they might have been more forthcoming.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Remember the Florida vacation when Ellie and Missy went to swim with the dolphins? So much wrong with that-- but Jared kept Calvin while Ellie swam with a dolphin, and Calvin screamed the whole time. Jared was trying to make light of it, but Calvin wanted Ellie. Period.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i don't think ellie has the mental capability to think ahead and make people think she's pregnant if she's not... so i'm leaning towards knocked up now.

in bonnie's vlog 'warning: playtime fail' at 1:30, ellie makes a comment about something she's eating... she said she 'can't decide whether she likes it or not, and she knows she likes it but the smell of it is making her "blegh". and jared is trying to redirect it so people don't get suss.

TOO LATE, JAR-BEAR!

at 1:40, ellie gives jared THE LOOK. lmao... and then she unbuttons her jeans.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

actuallydear wrote:i don't think ellie has the mental capability to think ahead and make people think she's pregnant if she's not... so i'm leaning towards knocked up now.

in bonnie's vlog 'warning: playtime fail' at 1:30, ellie makes a comment about something she's eating... she said she 'can't decide whether she likes it or not, and she knows she likes it but the smell of it is making her "blegh". and jared is trying to redirect it so people don't get suss.

TOO LATE, JAR-BEAR!

at 1:40, ellie gives jared THE LOOK. lmao... and then she unbuttons her jeans.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0c8442.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... ecfce8.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0abd5b.png[/img]

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I have another theory....

This is another Ellie has convinced herself that she is pregnant because of the pos ovulation test and no subsequent pregnancy. Jared learned from their idiocy and is trying not to put her symptom spotting in the vlog. But it is all Ellie can talk/tweet about
This doesnt explain the Jennifer touching her stomach screen shot.

My sister had PCOS and her ovulation tests are always positive, but she doesnt ovulate at all.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

If looks could kill.... lol
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Whoops, I meant no subsequent period lol
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

Wow...I swear I am more convinced Calvin has something wrong with him. At 6:35, Ellie walked out of the pantry carrying Calvin and he was screaming and hitting himself in the head. I know its normal, so to speak, for a child to get angry and hit when he/she is mad but this just seemed different. I hope for his sake, Ellie doesn't keep writing off this behavior and gets him tested!! Bless his heart.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

CoffeeLovinMama wrote:Wow...I swear I am more convinced Calvin has something wrong with him. At 6:35, Ellie walked out of the pantry carrying Calvin and he was screaming and hitting himself in the head. I know its normal, so to speak, for a child to get angry and hit when he/she is mad but this just seemed different. I hope for his sake, Ellie doesn't keep writing off this behavior and gets him tested!! Bless his heart.
Unfortunately I think Ellie will get pregnant and start napping, baby shopping etc, and totally forget all about Cal. So no, I don't think he'll get tested unless Jared steps in and says something.

And I get the impression that they fought hard enough over the neck issue that Jared won't want to step in that one again.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”