JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by smom12 »

Exactly. No happy medium. How are they going to have time for homework? They get to 3rd grade and that shit starts to get crazy. Especially common core.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Now Karate?? Damn do they ever just have chill days at home?? Do they ever just relax and spend time together at home watching movies, playing in their rooms or whatever?? I hate to know how much gas this bitch uses. I would go nuts with her schedule.

I am mixed on this. I think it is good te kids are out and active, I mean look at Britneys kids.. they only leave the house to go to target and I dont think Nolan has ever actually played with another kid his age.
The problem with Jessica is the amount of kids she has... so even if each kid is only in 1 or 2 activities they are still out every night and I hope Tommy and Caden are able to be in activities in their town.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

Well we have seen Lilia doing homework while the boys are at gymnastics. So maybe the boys do homework while she's at dance?

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

cjl123 wrote:
smom12 wrote:God the anti vaxxers are the WORST.

I think that's one thing mostly all of us can agree on here. The worst.

Actually there are some lurking among us
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

I don't think there's anything wrong with activities, it's great when children have interests apart from computer games and television. It gets them in touch with other kids, makes them learn new things andbuikd their character. Plus many years down the road that's what colleges look for in applicants. It just looks like a lot because Jess has so many kids she's always on the road while in fact there's only one or two activities per kid.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Why does she insist in wearing singlets and other sleeveless tops? They make her look massive.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

fudgeitup wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Chris and Jess would lose their mind if someone misgendered their beautiful princess girl so they have to dress her in ridiculous dresses and huge ugly bows lmao all they care about is people knowing she is a girl. Hope she grows up to be a tomboy (not that she'd be allowed to.....)
Imagine she's lesbian and doesn't give Jesss grandbabies
People in same-sex relationships can have children too...
I'm in a relationship with a trans boyfriend and can't have biological kids with him... But maybe you're trying to say what if she doesn't want kids? Because 1/7 is bound to NOT want children. Lesbians can use IVF... We will if my boyfriend freezes his eggs before bottom surgery so I can carry a baby with his DNA and one with mine.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

smom12 wrote:Exactly. No happy medium. How are they going to have time for homework? They get to 3rd grade and that shit starts to get crazy. Especially common core.

Or middle and high school, where they'll have 6-7 classes.of homework (I'm counting homework from extracurricular classes because in Ohio y Acting class had essays and stuff to do...thanks Common Core)

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

So Janell, Chris, and Jess's group chat name is "muh n****s". Real classy guys.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

twomommies wrote:I'm in a relationship with a trans boyfriend and can't have biological kids with him... But maybe you're trying to say what if she doesn't want kids? Because 1/7 is bound to NOT want children. Lesbians can use IVF... We will if my boyfriend freezes his eggs before bottom surgery so I can carry a baby with his DNA and one with mine.

I was thinking as heteronormative Jess is and her very narrow definition of gender norms she'd be like the other grandma who cuts out some of her grandkids from the photo.

In middle school and high school I had homework everyday or I had to review or read assigned reading and that was before common core. My own kids have LESS work thanks to common core but it's stupid like they don't teach kids to memorize their multiplication tables anymore...I can kind of see why they don't care about cursive writing most things will be typed but things are so much faster if you just know your times tables.

If they weren't constantly running they'd no longer have an excuse to eat tacos\spaghetti\chicken for every dinner.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Wait so apprenty they all go to every kids activity? Why? Can't either Chris or Jess take the kid/kids that do the activity and the other stay at home and get homework done with the rest
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Another Jess approved lunch.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/
20170825/25d2c24808ee24db79aa86f54b5faa5d.png[/IMG]

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Natxo wrote:Wait so apprenty they all go to every kids activity? Why? Can't either Chris or Jess take the kid/kids that do the activity and the other stay at home and get homework done with the rest
Exactly!!!! It makes zero sense. She also had mentioned that they planned their activities so that they pretty much have something every single day, and im wondering why?? Why not try to do activities only on tuesdays and thursdays. One parent can take lilia where she needs to go and the other parent can take the boys. (Lilia even has gabe and amber to help out)
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Natxo wrote:Wait so apprenty they all go to every kids activity? Why? Can't either Chris or Jess take the kid/kids that do the activity and the other stay at home and get homework done with the rest
Because that would be logical.....and that is not the jess way!!!

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 102911.png[/img]

This is like 90% fruit...she claims Kyson packed it, but obviously Jess approved. Fruit is good for you but it's still really high in natural sugars, and those sugars will be broken down very quickly so they'll get a burst of energy and then be tired. They need some complex carbs in there! At least there's protein this time but a single egg is not really enough, especially with all that sugar they need some good protein to keep their blood sugar under control

onceafollower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onceafollower »

Looks like there's a cheese string in there too. But definitely needed some crackers or something.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

How much you wanna bet she bought that egg prepackaged. I can't imagine her actually boiling an egg.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Because I doubt neither Chris or Jess wants to stay home alone with the rest of the wild kids.

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Bsveach15 wrote:How much you wanna bet she bought that egg prepackaged. I can't imagine her actually boiling an egg.

If that's true..ewwww
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Watched Gabe and Amber's new video doing the spicy noodle challenge. I started watching Jess around the time she got with Chris, and I've gone back and watched old videos but not all of them. Not sure if Gabe just hates the camera or what it him and Amber's relationship seems so weird like he never even talks ... also he reminds me of Drake the way he talks and even kind of looks similar Jess def has a type, although Chris is a little different ... but yea Gabe and Amber's channel is so boring no one would watch if they weren't related to Jessssss

Return to “JesssFam”