Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Natxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by Natxo »

I was mostly surprised at the fact that her title didn't read 'Grocery shopping with six vegan, homeschooled, no gender preference, long haired kids'
You know...just to get her point across and drag in those views.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

You guys weren't exaggerating about the screeching in the frozen food section!! Yikes.

She says in the comments that even she did drive, she'd still drag all her tired, cranky, whiny children around the mall everyday because that's what makes her happy. And what makes Chloe happy is the only thing that matters. Obviously.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... e6b9b0.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Ffs she is so soul crushingly annoying. I seriously would like a bookcase to fall on her.
Sorry Chloe but part of being an adult, nevermind a parent on top, is not being able to do everything you want all of the time. Remember you have little children to think of (and this may be ground-breaking to you) but they have their own ideas and feelings and aren't an extension of your being.
She grates on me more than any YTber I've ever seen. So much so I feel like I probably shouldn't even read this thread!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

My family spends a lot of time together. We can still manage to run errands with dragging the ENTIRE family along. Maybe if they had friends or outside interests she wouldn't feel the need to go to the mom in order to get people time.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

gossipingloser wrote:You guys weren't exaggerating about the screeching in the frozen food section!! Yikes.

She says in the comments that even she did drive, she'd still drag all her tired, cranky, whiny children around the mall everyday because that's what makes her happy. And what makes Chloe happy is the only thing that matters. Obviously.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... e6b9b0.png[/img]

She's delusional. She has no idea how she would behave if she had even an ounce of independence because she's never had it.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Wow if that's what she calls happy...o.O
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

She is mental. She said they were there before the sho closed, which means about before 5. So those kids have been out for that long. And you wonder why they are cranky. Is their japanese lesson still on? I saw her commenting last week or so that it is on fridays now. Somehow I doubt it.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

I don't know how they can be so "happy" when they're all joined at the hip literally 24/7. I obviously love my partner but I'd go insane if I never got any alone time. I go to uni, he goes to work, and it gives us a chance to have an identity outside of each other. Most people I've ever met would consider that a healthy relationship... You can't miss someone if they never go away

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

She's got love confused with dependency.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

I think she has some of the most consistently unhappy children on YouTube (that I've seen anyway). Rufus is almost always miserable.

So it's great if she's happy but maybe she should be concerned that her children aren't?? But then again, she does have vegan homeschooled triplets... maybe vegan homeschooled triplets are supposed to always be miserable. I wouldn't know because I don't have vegan homeschooled triplets.

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

It's weird for me to think that at one point when she started her YouTube channel I thought those were the most well behaved kids I've seen. I dunno they were just so much more quiet, I definitely don't remember this kind of screaming. Their behaviour is getting worse every time I watch them. I mean just watch their original shopping with six kids video, apart from the triplets who were of course babies, the older three did not scream that much.
Now Chloe what is your explanation for that?
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

gossipingloser wrote:I think she has some of the most consistently unhappy children on YouTube (that I've seen anyway). Rufus is almost always miserable.

Honestly, Rufus and Evan look so unhappy 99.9% of the time. Felix seems to only be happy when he's looking at numbers.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Natxo wrote:It's weird for me to think that at one point when she started her YouTube channel I thought those were the most well behaved kids I've seen. I dunno they were just so much more quiet, I definitely don't remember this kind of screaming. Their behaviour is getting worse every time I watch them. I mean just watch their original shopping with six kids video, apart from the triplets who were of course babies, the older three did not scream that much.
Now Chloe what is your explanation for that?
Maybe she has got more tired and therefore lazier over time so her parenting has gotten worse. She's probably tired because she deliberately makes her life harder than it needs to be for praise.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rufus needs alone time and doesn't get it. He seems like an introvert and he wants to be on his own but he lives in a daycare he can never leave. While I get this is a thing with large families but most strive to give kids their own space, time etc.

Evan is so bored. He's reading well he could be doing so many interesting things science, different styles of art, reading cooler books like Magic Tree House...then learn about the time period they traveled to in the magic tree house....if they insist on spending a lot of time in the van he could read in the van.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

I don't know much about babies - but Rufus was a very chilled baby, and I remember Chloe said he was her most laid back baby. He changed so much? He seems so stressed out and frustrated all of the time :(
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I've found the more intelligent kids are the harder they are to entertain. They get bored easily and want to go and discover more stuff. Her kids are quite smart so I don't understand how they aren't going crazy! I certainly would be in that house. The only education they get is tedious repetitive rote learning. Plus no space to express creativity except maybe at homeschool group or daycare. Evan only talks to his father who doesn't really talk, his mother who doesn't have much of a vocabulary and younger children, three of whom don't talk. No wonder he mumbles so much. Chloe is just not equipped to teach those kids especially at high school age, its going to be sad to watch their good brains be wasted because Chloe values her pride over whats best for them.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I wonder what the kids will get for Christmas. I really hope she doesn't get the older boys the same puzzles that teach them things they already know. So hello Chloe I have suggestions, an interactive globe, garden kit, science kit, microscope. Just give those kids something to do pls
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Evan is at such a fun age. When at the library pick up a book on an artist learn about that artist - their life and style of art. There is a sneaky history lesson. Then grab some art stuff and try out that style of art. What if the artist likes fashion or sculpture - let's see what you can create from our recycling. You can do the same with musicians but then have kiddo try composing their own music in the style they just learned about.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

olim wrote:
gossipingloser wrote:I think she has some of the most consistently unhappy children on YouTube (that I've seen anyway). Rufus is almost always miserable.

Honestly, Rufus and Evan look so unhappy 99.9% of the time. Felix seems to only be happy when he's looking at numbers.
Its because he sees his mother "happy"

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The kids overall seemed more calm and happy in today's vlog. Poor Rufus struggles more than the others. What's up with his eyes\face - red from crying or what? Didn't he has eczema at one point...I wonder if he reacted to something at the park and that's why he freaked out.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”