JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by lyddiebug »

DoodleBop wrote:
twomommies wrote:I'm in a relationship with a trans boyfriend and can't have biological kids with him... But maybe you're trying to say what if she doesn't want kids? Because 1/7 is bound to NOT want children. Lesbians can use IVF... We will if my boyfriend freezes his eggs before bottom surgery so I can carry a baby with his DNA and one with mine.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
I was thinking as heteronormative Jess is and her very narrow definition of gender norms she'd be like the other grandma who cuts out some of her grandkids from the photo.
Lilia said once in a vlog that "a boy can marry a boy and a girl can marry a girl", and Jess agreed with her. I think Jess is supportive of gay people as a theoretical possibility, but doesn't really think about the fact that one of her seven children could not be straight.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

That Snapchat of chris and addie knocked out...wtf? Is she just sleeping naked in a towel? What if she pees? Why is Chris sleeping at 1 pm on a Friday? What goes on in that freakin house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:That Snapchat of chris and addie knocked out...wtf? Is she just sleeping naked in a towel? What if she pees? Why is Chris sleeping at 1 pm on a Friday? What goes on in that freakin house?

And wasn't one of her vlogs stating they don't know what to do with themselves? Proof... all they do is lay around!!!!! They just nap and lounge and let the laundry pile and the dishes crust and the floor get nasty.

They are just nasty people.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

shilohjulia wrote: Not sure if Gabe just hates the camera or what it him and Amber's relationship seems so weird like he never even talks
I agree, Gabe and Amber seem to awkward around each other like they're just friends and not in a relationship. Not bashing them, obviously everyone is different but... its just the vibe I get maybe, I dunno.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Natxo wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:How much you wanna bet she bought that egg prepackaged. I can't imagine her actually boiling an egg.

If that's true..ewwww
I didn't even know you could buy them premade until a month ago when a 30 year old woman I worked with told me she doesn't know how to boil eggs lol

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

missy-1010 wrote:
Natxo wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:How much you wanna bet she bought that egg prepackaged. I can't imagine her actually boiling an egg.

If that's true..ewwww
I didn't even know you could buy them premade until a month ago when a 30 year old woman I worked with told me she doesn't know how to boil eggs lol

I've always seen them in the deli section at grocery stores and they gross me out so bad.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I'd be so worried about them being off since you don't reheat them to kill possible germs. :?
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 823455.png[/img]

This poor girl needs sleep. She looks utterly exhausted.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Mimi seems like she would be the best teacher ever. Just the right mix of dorkiness and quirkiness to be an amazing teacher.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

DoodleBop wrote:I'd be so worried about them being off since you don't reheat them to kill possible germs. :?
I've had them before at my grandma's house, they are perfectly safe, they come in a sealed package and seemed fine to me, but it definitely tasted funny. It was really rubbery, I would not recommend!
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Chris knows how to make a hard-boiled egg, doesn't he? Wasn't there a video a few weeks back where he made a bunch and Kyson just kept eating them?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

fudgeitup wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:I'd be so worried about them being off since you don't reheat them to kill possible germs. :?
I've had them before at my grandma's house, they are perfectly safe, they come in a sealed package and seemed fine to me, but it definitely tasted funny. It was really rubbery, I would not recommend!
I remember jars of boiled eggs in my childhood but I think sealed packages might make me feel better.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I'm a little late to this but, I feel like Jess would be okay if one of the boys was gay or trans but not Lilia or Addie. Imagine if one of her precious girls, who she basically surgically attaches a bow to so that everybody knows they're a girl, said they were a boy. She would probably tell them it's just a phase or something. Or if one of the girls decided they didn't want children, I don't think she would be very supportive. I hope I'm wrong but she does seem the type.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"Making a financial CHANGE." Recap

Lilia opens the vlog and it's eclipse day! (So this was filmed this past Monday, finally starting to catch up on days lol). She "teaches" us about what the eclipse is and how to properly see it. Landen's school probably isn't doing it because the kiddos are so small, but Lilia/K&K's school supplied the kids with glasses and Jess got some from Mimi. Lilia shows off her necklace, shirt, and pants. Jess tells her to catch up (she's walking ahead) and Lilia says she's weird. She talks to Addelyn for a bit before Jess drops the older three off at school.
Back home, Jess dons her eclipse glasses and Janell is with her. They do a little goofing off but it seems like Janell genuinely had no clue where the sun/moon was :?
Drone footage, because reasons! (Also included in the montage of Modesto is shots of the eclipse and the kids watching it)
Back home, Chris is poking fun at Jess, because ~lurve~. Jess was excited for the eclipse, but Chris was all "meh."
Off to the mall! Jess is replacing her Mac charger because the end gets hot and after her Papa's house burned down, she doesn't want to take chances. She's also looking to get Lilia a music player (iPod, mp3 player) because Lilia apparently has such a passion for music. Okay...
Back home and it's chit-chat time! She's been thinking about Christmas, even though it's only August. She still wants to get Lilia a music player type thing, but then realizes that with 7 kids, fairness is kind of a big deal, not so much to the kids but "to the public" (i.e. "if one kid gets something then people are like 'well why didn't the other kids get it?'"). She's torn on whether to get Lilia the music player now or to wait until Christmas, which brings forth thoughts of the Christmas budget. She talks about how she gets the kids "lots of little cheap things that end up broken" and so she's thinking of doing the "something they want/need/wear/read" thing (I LOVE this BTW and do it with my son). She goes on about how the older kids are going to want less things that cost more, while the younger kids will just be happy with a few things from the dollar store (or a box...). There's more budget talk like "is it fair if one kid wants a thing for $150 and another kid wants a thing for $40?" Blah blah, more budget rambling, blah blah.
The kids are home and Mimi made them a bunch of candy bags. Later on, it's raining! It apparently never rains, or almost never.
Homework time! Jess goes through Kyson and Kaden's homework folders and has to keep it all straight since they're in different classes. Yay? They're doing double homework since Landen has a procedure at UCSF the next day.
Jess takes the older three kids to Gabe and Amber's since they agreed to watch them while Chris and Jess take Landen and Addie to UCSF. There's teeth brushing and then Jess and Chris take Landen and Addie home.
Jess ends the vlog after rambling about being up late. Yay.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Just make some pasta salad and go Jess. Give them some crackers and cheese and ham slice it up make homemade lunchables it's incredibly popular now. What happened to the standard sandwiches and a snack?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

You know how she could avoid comments about Christmas gifts - not show us. I'm sure she can vlog and do a Christmas day style video without showing in detail what the kids get let alone piling everything on her bed and listing stuff.

She could also buy stuff for the younger kids that will last and not junk that falls apart the next day.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Jess is debating how to handle Christmas this year. What does it matter what the public thinks? Your budget's opinion should matter more to you than your "YouTube fam" opinions. Jess should just do the something I want/need/wear/read.

Want: Kids are never too young to be taught the lesson of proper decision making. It shouldn't be about getting a whole bunch of toys. To be honest, I haven't really seen the kids playing with toys, apart from Christmastime.

Need: she always gets the kids new toothbrushes and other little essentials at this time of the year anyway.

Wear: pajamas, new shoes, etc.

Read: do her kids even read? Does she read to her kids? (Unless it's sponsored by ABC mouse? Lol)

All of this doesn't even account the fact that her family does buy the kids stuff too and Lila's dad and his family will buy stuff too! So, do they really need a whole bunch of stuff for Christmas from Jess and Chris?

And lastly, for me, I don't think the issue is that they have so many activities. It's that Jess and Chris have to load up the bus to take ALL of the kids to these activities. Why isn't that one parent takes the boys to gymnastics, Lila and Addie stay home and Lila does her homework and gets ready for bed. Then Lila has dance, so of course Jess would go to that. Take Addie too, I guess. Boy Scouts requires both parents, so get the rest of the kids ready for bed and Mimi will put them to bed. Then you would only have to worry about putting Addie and the twins to bed? I don't know.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

DoodleBop wrote:You know how she could avoid comments about Christmas gifts - not show us. I'm sure she can vlog and do a Christmas day style video without showing in detail what the kids get let alone piling everything on her bed and listing stuff.

She could also buy stuff for the younger kids that will last and not junk that falls apart the next day.
But she has to make her "Christmas budget" "what I bought my kids for christmas" "Christmas shopping vlog". How else would she pay for all those gifts?

whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

cjl123 wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:You know how she could avoid comments about Christmas gifts - not show us. I'm sure she can vlog and do a Christmas day style video without showing in detail what the kids get let alone piling everything on her bed and listing stuff.

But she has to make her "Christmas budget" "what I bought my kids for christmas" "Christmas shopping vlog". How else would she pay for all those gifts?

In the past I've actually enjoyed watching those videos, but last year's kinda did it in for me. The "same but different" bullshit and those tacky santa sacks for all the gifts. Why don't you ask your kids what they want for Christmas?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

I felt like her newest video was asking for pointers on how to justify spending more on Lilia and less on ALL of the other boys (Chris' boys included) she's awful.

Return to “JesssFam”