canmom2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by canmom2 »

onbreak wrote:Jared ran a lot if us away during #buttgate2017
Those gray hairs and low views are just as much his doing than her #wedidnothingwrong

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I'M sorry what's Buttgate 2017
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Who wants to take this one?
Do we have an FAQ thread for these two yet?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

lmmomSD wrote:I just don't understand why they can't cross promote anyone except DB or C&K. Jared's brothers vlog-- not a peep. Ellie's sisters vlog, and they hardly ever link to their channels. It's not like viewers are a pie, and if Ruby (or Matt & Em) gets more, Ellie gets less.

They need to use their money maker Jackson more Give him a cam for a show last time they did that he was great. He's the one fans like to watch. Fans cant warm up to Calvin he is really not likeable. Let Jacks do the talking. People really dont want to look at Ellie. Get grandma/pa in more vlogs. If Ellie has a girl Jared will never be able to go near her. I think they might of gotten Cal tested. Remember once a while ago jared didnt like the truthful comments and said you never know what someone is going through.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

canmom2 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Jared ran a lot if us away during #buttgate2017
Those gray hairs and low views are just as much his doing than her #wedidnothingwrong

I'M sorry what's Buttgate 2017
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 837a57.png[/img]

This vlog.

https://youtu.be/0SQXDLAaqoE

A lot of viewers cringed at what happens in the video and they got a ton of criticism. When it was suggested that the video was inappropriate, E&J's response was that "they did nothing wrong."
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I stopped watching after their Mother's Day announcement. Question is Jackson potty trained now or does Ellie still have him afraid to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ducklings4 wrote:I stopped watching after their Mother's Day announcement. Question is Jackson potty trained now or does Ellie still have him afraid to go?

He still seems to wear diapers, so I think he's trained for #1 but not 2.

So yes, Ellie still has him scared to go.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

canmom2 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I just don't understand why they can't cross promote anyone except DB or C&K. Jared's brothers vlog-- not a peep. Ellie's sisters vlog, and they hardly ever link to their channels. It's not like viewers are a pie, and if Ruby (or Matt & Em) gets more, Ellie gets less.

They need to use their money maker Jackson more Give him a cam for a show last time they did that he was great. He's the one fans like to watch. Fans cant warm up to Calvin he is really not likeable. Let Jacks do the talking. People really dont want to look at Ellie. Get grandma/pa in more vlogs. If Ellie has a girl Jared will never be able to go near her. I think they might of gotten Cal tested. Remember once a while ago jared didnt like the truthful comments and said you never know what someone is going through.
That is an interesting idea. I thought Jared's comment was about Ellie because the critical comments of her were so bad in the two days prior to that vlog. But that was just my interpretation.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Since i am now convinced Ellie is pregnant after Bonnie's vlog, if she is, can they stop playing the infertility card?! They got pregnant before an IUI completely on their own, had a surprise pregnancy, got pregnant the first month trying then had a "chemical pregnancy" then got pregnant again shortly after that.

I think their infertility was merely terrible timing and only having sex around CD14- they were missing her fertile time bc of her longer cycles
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

LittleRus wrote:Since i am now convinced Ellie is pregnant after Bonnie's vlog, if she is, can they stop playing the infertility card?! They got pregnant before an IUI completely on their own, had a surprise pregnancy, got pregnant the first month trying then had a "chemical pregnancy" then got pregnant again shortly after that.

I think their infertility was merely terrible timing and only having sex around CD14- they were missing her fertile time bc of her longer cycles
I think most of us here agree.

Ellie may have PCOS, but it doesn't look like she has infertility.
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

Calvin is odd looking and his hair is so bleach blond

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

gossipqueen wrote:Calvin is odd looking and his hair is so bleach blond

lol what's wrong with kids that have bleach blond hair? I have one kid with bleach blond and one with flaming red. I happen to think they are both cute. Calvin's hair color is the least of his problems. It's his shitty parents not getting him speech therapy or even evaluated. He will have to get into school before he gets any help.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They aren't struggling with infertility they are just misinformed. Her weight has a lot to do with it.. If she were over weight it would be the same thing.. A struggle.
They will always be associated.. The contest.. And vlogs tagged blighted ovum, miscarriage, pcos, & ivf will bring the views for years to come

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I honestly think some of the time she was "struggling with infertility", Jared was keeping her in the dark about her fertile window. She knows so little about how her body works-- I agree we should chip in and buy her a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility-- and was pretty much relying on Jared. They've said that there were times when they were living off potatoes. Not the best environment to have a baby. I can see Jared pretending to be upset when she didn't get pregnant, while being secretly thrilled.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Somebody mentioned about comments being deleted about Ruby hitting 1 million...When you see the comment, it says it has 22 replies, but when you click on it to read the replies, it says there are 14 replies. However, every single one of them have been deleted. Could it be a YouTube error? I doubt it! Wonder what they said? Are E & J scared that watching 8P will take views away from them?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... a98f8d.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 8f6a84.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Does anyone know where these people are going?

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Just went to see for myself and...lmao. Was this one of you guys? I think they blocked it, 100%. Shady, shady people.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... ee4d41.png[/img]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So now there are a bunch of tweets telling her how beautiful, wonderful and amazing she is. She's taking a page from Carlie Butler. Whine about haters or say you feel fat or ugly, and the "true fans who love you just as you are
" come out of the woodwork to stand up for you and tell you act beautiful you are. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 51b0d7.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

If it is someone from here they probably shouldn't say or they'll get blocked.

I answered earlier to see what happened and I thought it had worked because I could see it. Tried again now and it is definitely autoblocking because I can't see it when I log out. There's no way they are just deleting them this fast.

In all honesty though, what does this say about them that they aren't willing to share? It's bad enough they don't promote them, but hiding their channel is shady and petty af!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:So now there are a bunch of tweets telling her how beautiful, wonderful and amazing she is. She's taking a page from Carlie Butler. Whine about haters or say you feel fat or ugly, and the "true fans who love you just as you are
" come out of the woodwork to stand up for you and tell you act beautiful you are. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 51b0d7.jpg[/img]

I didn't watch her smoothie video, what are they about?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

WTF is this about? Passive aggressive much? She reminds me of Bryan with Tweets like this Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 6e8f04.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 191932.png[/img]

Return to “Ellie and Jared”