Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I love how Nia makes Symphony look like a homeless child when she has breakfast - geez like let the kid brush her teeth and comb her hair atleast! Baby Chucky needs to get a haircut!! I'll bet Nia called Sam on the phone to say bye to Symphony - there is no way he would have remembered to call at that time, he's such a space cadet! Can't Nia have some alone time with her kids and not vlog every single thing? Like we don't need to see her studying with Abram - that should be special bonding time for them but as usual they have to shove the camera in his face! Yeah I have no idea why Nia thinks she's some big Milan Fashion Heiress all of a sudden - she clearly is trying too hard but nobody really cares unless she keeps fishing for compliments! They are so behind on the vlogs - the eclipse vlogs were done days ago!!
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Did any of you see Nia's new blog? She wrote one post about Sam and referenced the eclipse to their relationship... it was all over the place, I couldn't even finish reading .

Also I realized why I think Symphony looks so weird to me... she looks like an old lady in a child's body. It must be the lack of teeth when she smiles..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

jenboghel01 wrote:Did any of you see Nia's new blog? She wrote one post about Sam and referenced the eclipse to their relationship... it was all over the place, I couldn't even finish reading .

Also I realized why I think Symphony looks so weird to me... she looks like an old lady in a child's body. It must be the lack of teeth when she smiles..

I tried to read it, but I'm with you-it didn't really make sense. She starts off saying that she's not going to go into detail about the situation because she doesn't want to...then why even blog about it? Then the eclipse talk starts and it was just really random and hard to follow.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Nia's blog IS hard to follow. The argument 2 years ago that she starts with is obviously over Sam's cheating and maybe the vloggerfair incident. She uses images like her hair (!) and the changes she went thru with it. The jist, I believe, is putting God first and not her husband as she has previously said in her Nia's Nest vlog "My Husband Betrayed Me". I guess it speaks to the born-again Christians, who believe the things she does, according to the comments. I don't know...take a look at it and see what you think. She is already deleting comments that do less than praise her. There was a comment earlier about how maybe her newfound feelings of content come from the financially privileged life she is now leading. It was a nice comment, and not mean at all. I have the feeling that this girl/woman is really hungry for approval and adoration. I still believe that she has no business at all counseling other women/wives. It worries me that so many seem to look up to her. This new blog is NOT for child viewers AT ALL, by the way.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

jenboghel01 wrote:Did any of you see Nia's new blog? She wrote one post about Sam and referenced the eclipse to their relationship... it was all over the place, I couldn't even finish reading .

She is definitely looking like Sam's Mom and Sister...
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Sam has got Nia brainwashed. I can't help but feel frustrated with her, but I know she was probably raised to believe she is a wife first and a woman second. I feel like that drives so many of her decisions. Like has she really sat down and thought about what Sam has put her through? Obviously not because every time she passes a place with a bad memory she replaces it (as per her blog post).

Her writing is just awful. Beauty doesnt get you an education, obviously. And we are catching a glimpse of where symphony will be when she is Nia' s age - unable to write a paper and stay on topic. I mean has she taken a writing class? Ever? I'm not even talking about grammar. I'm talking about getting to the point.

For those that don't want to read, I'll summarize. Sam and Nia had a "big fight" two years ago (i.e. Nia found out Sam cheated on her....but they don't like people to know that anymore). Nia chops off her hair. Back to the fight, now when Nia passes a bad place she replaces it with a new memory (like driving past one and repeating a song lyric.....Im not making this up). We then jump ahead to now, and Nia gets her hair done again. Sam decides to go watch the eclipse and has "a Godly conversation with his friend at 1 AM." He leaves, and Nia goes to church with her new hair. All is forgiven, the end.....She writes it in that order.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

My eyes glazed over at least a dozen times trying to read that blog entry. It reads as unhinged, but I think the above comment is correct. She just can't write. No wonder they're so flippant about the education of their children.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

I actually feel for Nia and think that it's probably good for her to have some outlet that's not Sam or his family and not the vlog.

That said, she's clearly showing that they have been lying all along about the Ashley Madison situation. In the video that addressed Sam's cheating, they said that Nia had been aware of it years before they started on YouTube, she had forgiven him, and they had moved on. If that were true, then why would the information going public create such a crisis in their marriage, to the point Nia was unsure if Sam still loved her? Clearly their current base of fans didn't follow all of the old drama, but it's sad that so much of what she is putting out is not truthful (I think Sam is a lot worse than Nia so nothing dishonest or creepy he does really surprises me, but Nia really does seem like a well intentioned person, if a little lost).
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Also wanted to add that it's not like they just lied and said that Nia knew about the cheating. They said that Sam confessed to her, that he went to the church about it, that he worked through it with men in his church group, that he was cleansed of the sin, that Nia had forgiven him and they had moved on all BEFORE the Ashley Madison data leaked.

It's not like a little white lie, it was this whole (literal) production.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Birdie89 wrote:Also wanted to add that it's not like they just lied and said that Nia knew about the cheating. They said that Sam confessed to her, that he went to the church about it, that he worked through it with men in his church group, that he was cleansed of the sin, that Nia had forgiven him and they had moved on all BEFORE the Ashley Madison data leaked.

It's not like a little white lie, it was this whole (literal) production.
Yes, it was a ridiculous and blatant lie. The Ashley Madison activity happened while Nia was pregnant with Abram and continued after Abram was born. Abram was only 2 when the news broke.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

The whole timeline is so sad. She must have gotten pregnant with Juliet either immediately before or immediately after the conversation she references in late August 2015. If she was struggling so much for years following the conversation, it certainly puts all of the lead up to Juliet's birth in a different light. The way she talks about Sam is so interesting. I've long thought there's something odd about Sam and his relationship with his brothers, the way she talks about it I wonder if she felt one of the brothers knew about the cheating or egged him on.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Not even watching today's video. Sam titled it "HEAD ON COLLISION" and made the thumbnail look like they hit a semi truck...how desperate can they be for views?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Birdie89 wrote:The whole timeline is so sad. She must have gotten pregnant with Juliet either immediately before or immediately after the conversation she references in late August 2015. If she was struggling so much for years following the conversation, it certainly puts all of the lead up to Juliet's birth in a different light. The way she talks about Sam is so interesting. I've long thought there's something odd about Sam and his relationship with his brothers, the way she talks about it I wonder if she felt one of the brothers knew about the cheating or egged him on.
I have wondered the same about Sam's brothers.
Nia's miscarriage happened in mid-August 2015, and supposedly they conceived Juliet just a week or so after. See Nia's Nest video "Did Nia Really Have a Miscarriage".
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

E_8 wrote:Not even watching today's video. Sam titled it "HEAD ON COLLISION" and made the thumbnail look like they hit a semi truck...how desperate can they be for views?
Yep, there was no "head on collision" involving them or anyone else. The video is just scenes from the Rader brothers roadtrip. Full of junior high type high jinks, of course. Those 5 guys all have cases of arrested development. I regret watching!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Guys - like seriously even when Nia kisses Sam goodbye it looks FAKE, that's how pathetic it's getting. She is only in this marriage because of the kids - which a lot of women stay in because they don't want to ruin their lives, and also because her religion is a big part of her life and has taught her to stay with him NO MATTER WHAT! That's what pisses me off even more - he can go do whatever the F he wants and she just has to oblige....that's NOT a marriage!! Anyway I can't even process these idiots anymore - thanks for the re-cap, not wasting my time watching today! You guys are awesome :)
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

JLPC wrote:
Birdie89 wrote:The whole timeline is so sad. She must have gotten pregnant with Juliet either immediately before or immediately after the conversation she references in late August 2015. If she was struggling so much for years following the conversation, it certainly puts all of the lead up to Juliet's birth in a different light. The way she talks about Sam is so interesting. I've long thought there's something odd about Sam and his relationship with his brothers, the way she talks about it I wonder if she felt one of the brothers knew about the cheating or egged him on.
Nia's miscarriage happened in mid-August 2015, and supposedly they conceived Juliet just a week or so after. See Nia's Nest video "Did Nia Really Have a Miscarriage".
I'm not positive about this, but I have heard that the most fertile time is right after a pregnancy or miscarriage.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

fudgeitup wrote:
JLPC wrote:
I'm not positive about this, but I have heard that the most fertile time is right after a pregnancy or miscarriage.
Well...a woman is most fertile during ovulation, of course, which is typically 2 weeks after a menstrual cycle. I have to say, as an infertility patient for several years, I have not heard the theory that you are most fertile right after a miscarriage.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

After her explaining how she makes things better by making a new memory told me why Juliet is here. Abram and his pregnancy was a bad memory because of Sam's cheating and Ashley Madison so she had to make a new happier memory pregnancy.
Her mind works like a child's. You can't change the past but you can change your future and that would of been leaving Sam and not having more children with him. He has a deep seated personality disorder that isn't going to change. He will always be #1 and your feelings will be last. I figure they will divorce someday but I almost guarantee out of pride it won't be until YouTube days are over for them and nobody is following them.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

After her explaining how she makes things better by making a new memory told me why Juliet is here. Abram and his pregnancy was a bad memory because of Sam's cheating and Ashley Madison so she had to make a new happier memory pregnancy.
Her mind works like a child's. You can't change the past but you can change your future and that would of been leaving Sam and not having more children with him. He has a deep seated personality disorder that isn't going to change. He will always be #1 and your feelings will be last. I figure they will divorce someday but I almost guarantee out of pride it won't be until YouTube days are over for them and nobody is following them.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

KaterTot nailed it. It's really quite sad, isn't it?

Return to “Sam and Nia”