E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Tndbb
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by Tndbb »

onbreak wrote:What a bunch of freaks they have as subscribers! I'd be more embarrassed at the people coming to my defense than the ones pointing out my anorexic look.
Smoothies (IMO) are so unhealthy.. all that sugar at once ,you'll crash by 2 and eat lots of junk to hold you over until you can eat half Jared's dinner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If she didn’t tweet about it I wouldn’t have looked at the comments on that video. But she had to tweet about it because she started to feel bad and needed a minion confidence boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Pretty sure "crooked" or "neck" are blocked as well.

Wonder what else is on the blacklist?

Maybe John and Joan and the other IVF finalists? Or Matt and Em? Samika? Julie Deru? Prob not Bonnie, C&K or DB because they often collab.

Super curious about how deep the petty runs now!
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Wow. Did you catch that about the family reunion? "Yahoo." Betting it's a Mecham reunion, not Griffiths.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Did you catch Ellie's comment in the vlog. She said it was "his family" he said "they are your family too" and she made a face. That is horrible, I love my husbands family especially the extended family and his grandmother and consider them my family too.

I did catch that you can tell she doesnt get along with them. Grandma/pa moved all the way from seattle to be closer to them and she diesnt even speak to them when they come into her home. Glad Jackson and Calvin have them around as they are the more reasonable ones.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Tndbb wrote:I haven’t been watching. But I watched the most recent video and no penny? Where is she? Please don’t say she’s at the horrible training place again.
They wont say where she is but thats my guess as she was gone for the eclipse too. Poor penny. I think Ellie enjoys sending him there. Penny was very easy to train with a treat reward but of course Ellie wouldnt want her to get fat.

Probably boarding, they are going on a big trip.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I looked at the comments saw one.. With 44 replies of "how rude...."
How weird tho, away from her channel so long and to come back with a 5 min video about a smoothie.
I think Jax looks like grandma Mecham.. Maybe thats part off the reason shes a bitch??
Cal definitely looks like her

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

onbreak wrote:They aren't struggling with infertility they are just misinformed. Her weight has a lot to do with it.. If she were over weight it would be the same thing.. A struggle.
They will always be associated.. The contest.. And vlogs tagged blighted ovum, miscarriage, pcos, & ivf will bring the views for years to come

The Dr told her she had pcos. You could see the cysts on her ovaries and was pretty convinced of it.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:I stopped watching after their Mother's Day announcement. Question is Jackson potty trained now or does Ellie still have him afraid to go?

He still seems to wear diapers, so I think he's trained for #1 but not 2.

So yes, Ellie still has him scared to go.
Do you still see him in a diaper he had to wear one to swimming . I think that was the issue the first mornimg of swim when he wasnt happy and Ellie said they do things different than their other place. Ive seen diaper/little swimmer on him there but havent noticed it otherwise.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

I'm pretty sure she's pregnant at this point. They are just being more cautious this time.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Ophelia11 wrote:I'm pretty sure she's pregnant at this point. They are just being more cautious this time.

In Bonnies response about the shirt thing. Did she actually say "Ellie isn't pregnant"?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

canmom2 wrote:
onbreak wrote:They aren't struggling with infertility they are just misinformed. Her weight has a lot to do with it.. If she were over weight it would be the same thing.. A struggle.
They will always be associated.. The contest.. And vlogs tagged blighted ovum, miscarriage, pcos, & ivf will bring the views for years to come

The Dr told her she had pcos. You could see the cysts on her ovaries and was pretty convinced of it.
Actually, she had one of the signs do it. A "string of pearls" on her ovaries which can be an indication. A definitive diagnosis would require more testing than just an ultrasound.

I have PCOS, and many of the things Ellie has said don't make sense. As with her disappearing thyroid condition

Actually, I wonder if that word is blocked too?....
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

canmom2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:I stopped watching after their Mother's Day announcement. Question is Jackson potty trained now or does Ellie still have him afraid to go?

He still seems to wear diapers, so I think he's trained for #1 but not 2.

So yes, Ellie still has him scared to go.
Do you still see him in a diaper he had to wear one to swimming . I think that was the issue the first mornimg of swim when he wasnt happy and Ellie said they do things different than their other place. Ive seen diaper/little swimmer on him there but havent noticed it otherwise.
He had definitely had a diaper on in a vlog a week ago or two ago because it was poking out his shorts.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I saw that Bonnie Hoellein and Samika are also blocked in the comments.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

I havent noticed him in a diaper lately except for swim lessons. I will have to watch closer. I thought she solved his problem with whatever she sprinkled on his food. She needs to give him more fibre and whole wheat bread products instead of that food he doesnt eat. She makes him take 2 bites then he goes back to his sucker.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I saw that Bonnie Hoellein and Samika are also blocked in the comments.
That is so weird. Are they not allowed to mention other vloggers who aren't partnered? They look selfish and bitter towards other people's success.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sarai wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I saw that Bonnie Hoellein and Samika are also blocked in the comments.
That is so weird. Are they not allowed to mention other vloggers who aren't partnered? They look selfish and bitter towards other people's success.
Daily Bumps shouts out other channels no problem, so it can't be that they aren't allowed to.

It has definitely revealed a selfish and bitter side that we long suspected was there.
shelbyanne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne »

So weird seeing them in my local airport. REALLY hoping I don't see them out and about...

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

I guess I was right in my previous comment they auto block 8passengers. I figured they would delete the entire comment and not just the replies. That is so shady! What are they so worried about. What's horrible is that word is autoblocked but not the n-word which someone also commented.

Let's find out if the s-word is auto-blocked! :p
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

HelloSweetie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:This is an interesting comment...

Anyone notice this?
The jacksons special and Calvin?? Comment had 2 replies that were not viewable. I'm really wondering what all the words are that they have blocked.

I many the scoliosis comment, but I'm curious as well what words are blocked.

I wonder how that feature even works?
It's easier than you think and on your dashboard on YT, where you can fill in certain words or strings to block, and commenters as well (in a different paragraph).

I don't agree Ellie is the pity one and not Jared. With all his shouting, 100% fake personage and not promoting his vlogging siblings one single bit, he is the same or worse. I personally can watch Ellie, but I can't Jared actually. Coincidentally I was just thinking today, after watching the smoothie video of Ellie, how well she did on camera and how well she was suited for her job actually, of course there was acting involved (you can't have a presence on TV without acting - I don't know if this is correct English at all) but it still felt real as from someone made out of real flesh (no pun intended). While Jared is 100% like a robot on cocaine to me, even worse.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So torticollis is auto blocked as well?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

How sad.. Why not just disable the comments all together?
Women get pregnant with cysts.. Obviously Ellie did, right???
I have PCOS and once I figured out how my body worked I popped out a baseball team. She'll be fine.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”