• Advertisement
    

TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby blackroses » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:50 pm

twomommies wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:He probably gave her her first orgasm. Remember she'd always say she didn't like sex? And Chuckie doesn't strike me as a very attentive lover.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Once they give you your first orgasm, it's aDICKting

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk


That's a fact
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:37 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5794 times

Advertisement

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby BornThisWay94 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:56 pm

Shit is really gonna hit the fan when Amity is born. Chuckie will start coming back around because, let's be honest, even though Tayler is a huge piece of steaming shit, Chuckie isn't far off and knowing damn well that she can't resist him, she'll start giving into him little by little and then eventually she'll go back to him completely. Like always.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2904
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4729 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby julietpreston » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:45 am

Why does she post about her sex life all over the internet? Nobody wants to know and nobody cares. Thats what some teenagers do to show off the fact that they're sexually active. She's just making herself look trashy because she's about to have a baby and is having supposedly unprotected sex with a guy who isn't the father. I hope that after Amity is already born she gets some STD to teach her a lesson- but of course this is Tayler, she doesn't learn from her mistakes, she blames them on other people and continues to make them.
julietpreston
Gossiper
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:41 am
Has thanked: 453 times
Been thanked: 3179 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby fortwendy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:01 am

Who wants to take votes on how the birth with go....?

Scenario A1: Brian's there, Chuckie wants to be but Tayler doesn't let him. Brian signs the birth certificate. Drama ensues. I'm pretty sure if he wanted to, Chuckie could get a DNA test and parental rights/visitation. But will he even be motivated to go that far?
Scenario A2: Brian's there, Chuckie doesn't want to be. Everyone goes on their merry way and Chuckie/his family only picks up 3 kids on the weekends/whatever.
Scenario B: Chuckie and Brian are both there. I'd pay to be a fly on the wall at that one.
Scenario C: Brian's not there. Chuckie's not there.
Scenario D: Chuckie's there and they're pretending like the last 2 years of bullshit didn't happen.
fortwendy
Gossiper
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 2034 times
Been thanked: 2044 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby jesswhytho » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:19 am

I'm going with Scenario D.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
User avatar
jesswhytho
Gossiper
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:33 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Has thanked: 60720 times
Been thanked: 1182 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby hannahbanana » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:46 am

I would go with scenario D as well because that's how each of her pregnancies have gone; she fights with chuckie, says that her mom will be the only person in the delivery room and won't even bother telling chuckie that she's in labor, yet on that day she does end up telling him, followed by a picture of the both of them holding the baby because according to Tayler, "Well I don't want this baby to feel left out that she doesn't have a picture with both of us after being born because all her siblings do", she's been saying that exact crap since she was pregnant with Jakoby.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7522 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Scenario E) Brian's not there but Chuckie is

This is the one I'm hoping for
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4421 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby fortwendy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:32 pm

Panda714 wrote:Scenario E) Brian's not there but Chuckie is

This is the one I'm hoping for


That's D ;)
fortwendy
Gossiper
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 2034 times
Been thanked: 2044 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:30 pm

fortwendy wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Scenario E) Brian's not there but Chuckie is

This is the one I'm hoping for


That's D ;)


Oops you're right. I've started working overnights so I'm a little scatterbrained lol
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4421 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby kindasorta » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:00 pm

I think Brian will be at the hospital, Chuckie won't but Brian won't sign the BC because Tayler will want to put Chuckie down (gotta get that $$$$!!) as the father. But all the while this goes down she'll be posting on SM about how awesome Brian is, how supportive, how Chuckie's a piece of shit, etc. But then, Brian and her will break up so she can "focus on her family" or some shit aka get back together with Chuckie and then option D will take place lolol
kindasorta
Talker
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:15 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 641 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:04 pm

I seriously don't think Brian will sign the birth certificate. But hey-- he's surprised me so far...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12465
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 64293 times
Been thanked: 60429 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Aboogabooga » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:15 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170826/8230729973c84120154b80bb34c67a20.png[/img]

Right tayler. You're going to stay at home as long as possible so they won't have time to do a c-section??? I didn't think she could get anymore selfish. She's disgusting and she makes me sick. I hope she has a really rough labor and delivery. Sorry not sorry.

And someone else in the comments was saying they've been trying to induce labor since 35 weeks. Wtf is wrong with these people?? No one ever said pregnancy was easy. Why do they think they're comfort is more important than their babies health?? Selfishness.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 4740 times
Been thanked: 4430 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby leem91 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:24 pm

She really shouldn't reproduce. Just because a baby "measures ahead" doesn't mean their organs are developed ahead. She's been pregnant 900 times you'd think this stupid bitch would know that.

Obviously the doctor wants her to have another c-section again for a reason. But hey if she wants to be a moron and risk hemorrhaging because she's just GOTTA have a vbac, let her.
leem91
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1470 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby funkycat123 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:46 pm

leem91 wrote:She really shouldn't reproduce. Just because a baby "measures ahead" doesn't mean their organs are developed ahead. She's been pregnant 900 times you'd think this stupid bitch would know that.

Obviously the doctor wants her to have another c-section again for a reason. But hey if she wants to be a moron and risk hemorrhaging because she's just GOTTA have a vbac, let her.
Why does she want a vbac so badly?
User avatar
funkycat123
Informer
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:55 am
Has thanked: 1854 times
Been thanked: 1460 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Jeybee27 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:51 pm

funkycat123 wrote:
leem91 wrote:She really shouldn't reproduce. Just because a baby "measures ahead" doesn't mean their organs are developed ahead. She's been pregnant 900 times you'd think this stupid bitch would know that.

Obviously the doctor wants her to have another c-section again for a reason. But hey if she wants to be a moron and risk hemorrhaging because she's just GOTTA have a vbac, let her.
Why does she want a vbac so badly?


So she can get knocked up again quickly.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2423 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby fortwendy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:28 pm

funkycat123 wrote:
leem91 wrote:She really shouldn't reproduce. Just because a baby "measures ahead" doesn't mean their organs are developed ahead. She's been pregnant 900 times you'd think this stupid bitch would know that.

Obviously the doctor wants her to have another c-section again for a reason. But hey if she wants to be a moron and risk hemorrhaging because she's just GOTTA have a vbac, let her.

Why does she want a vbac so badly?


C-sections generally take longer to recover from, and it's a lot of trauma to a uterus -- Tayler's motive? Probably that subsequent pregnancies become riskier. Geez. Think of everything that poor uterus has been through. 3, now 4 kids plus a miscarriage and an abortion. 2 (?) c-sections. Give that fucker a break, Tayler.
fortwendy
Gossiper
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 2034 times
Been thanked: 2044 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:43 pm

If she wants to try to force/rush labor I say let her. Darwin had a point. If she kills herself or that baby by being retarded then she's doing the world a favor by limiting her genetics from the pool
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4421 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby placebo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:26 am

I don't think this is what Tayler actually wants at all. Can you imagine her birthing at home? :D :D She wont be able to handle the pain.
Image
User avatar
placebo
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2052
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 am
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 684 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby julietpreston » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:49 am

Her selfishness makes me sick. I hope to god she doesn't hurt the baby, but I kind of hope she hurts herself to teach her a lesson. And although I feel a tiny bit mean saying it, I would be glad if the doctor had to tie her tubes during the c-section for whatever reason. She deserves it after all the crap she's put her kids through, she doesn't deserve anymore babies to mess up.
julietpreston
Gossiper
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:41 am
Has thanked: 453 times
Been thanked: 3179 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby soma31 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:29 am

Brian would have to be an absolute moron to put his name on the birth certificate for a kid that isn't biologically his, when he's only known Tayler for a couple of months. And what the FUCK at her latest comment. I think VBACs are fantastic but it's something that needs to be carefully discussed and planned for, and if you end up "high risk" (her own words) then it's generally not a great idea. Poor Amity, being born to a selfish bitch of a mother


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soma31
Informer
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:50 am
Has thanked: 12322 times
Been thanked: 1255 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:12 am

soma31 wrote:Brian would have to be an absolute moron to put his name on the birth certificate for a kid that isn't biologically his, when he's only known Tayler for a couple of months. And what the FUCK at her latest comment. I think VBACs are fantastic but it's something that needs to be carefully discussed and planned for, and if you end up "high risk" (her own words) then it's generally not a great idea. Poor Amity, being born to a selfish bitch of a mother


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Let's be real, Tayler's an incubator not a mother
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4421 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Loafofsoap » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:59 am

She says she doesn't read here, but we all know that's not true... So Tay, this is for you.

Please do NOT labor at home. Home birth after 2 cesareans is an extremely risky choice. Your uterus could rupture, and you'd bleed out before you got to the hospital. There could be issues with Amity that a monitor would catch. But you don't have a home monitor. If you are GBS+ (Group B strep), you risk spreading a deadly infection to baby. PLEASE make good decisions.

You stated you were high risk, but continue to make poor decisions regarding your safety. You couldn't work, but managed to make it to a few concerts. You kept going back to your abuser. And now there is another stranger playing daddy. Please start making good decisions, you're about to be a mother of 4.
Loafofsoap
Amateur
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:06 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:14 am

soma31 wrote:Brian would have to be an absolute moron to put his name on the birth certificate for a kid that isn't biologically his, when he's only known Tayler for a couple of months. And what the FUCK at her latest comment. I think VBACs are fantastic but it's something that needs to be carefully discussed and planned for, and if you end up "high risk" (her own words) then it's generally not a great idea. Poor Amity, being born to a selfish bitch of a mother


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, he's already asked a woman pregnant with another man's fourth child to marry him after only a few months.
I still want to know what his family has to say about it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12465
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 64293 times
Been thanked: 60429 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby fossilfinger » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:13 am

Knowing Tayler, she'll end up having a C-section before hers is even scheduled after she goes into the hospital for "not feeling right."
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 888 times
Been thanked: 5151 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby placebo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:33 am

^Yup, gotta be able to PICK that birthdate
Image
User avatar
placebo
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2052
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 am
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 684 times

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement