E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Hmm is it just certain videos these names are disabled on? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... cef195.jpg[/img]

Edited to say just realized passengers is spelled wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by onbreak »

I wonder if that's because commenters were saying how gorgeous bonnie was a few months back

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I wouldn't be surprised if Jared disables the block on 8 passengers after this to prove people wrong. He needs to start doing damage control. Between Ellie's poor attitude lately, and things like this, the adult audience is slowly being turned off.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Words to check auto-block on:

Anorexic
Torticollis
Speech
Delayed
Autism/autistic
Gay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Looks like Joan and John are also blocked. So is Katekagood.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

HelloSweetie wrote:Looks like Joan and John are also blocked. So is Katekagood.
Nevermind. I was wrong Image
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Shit! You are right! They actually blocked "8 passengers" from appearing in the comments.
It would be FUN is somehow ;) Ruby would find out about it.

I made a comment with 8 passengers, opened an incognito window, without being logged in and the comment was not displaying on the most recent ones. I took into consideration that my account might be banned, but I commented something like "this is fun" and it appeared!
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

kittypurry wrote:Words to check auto-block on:

Anorexic
Torticollis
Speech
Delayed
Autism/autistic
Gay

Delayed, anorexic are not banned. It would help her playing the victim and get compliments!

Gay and torticollis are banned.
Edit: speech and autism are also banned.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

kittypurry wrote:Words to check auto-block on:

Anorexic
Torticollis
Speech
Delayed
Autism/autistic
Gay

Anorexic is not blocked.

On the list though:

Torticollis
Speech
Gay
Autism/Autistic
Samika
Bonnie Hoellein
8 Passengers
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

The amount of views per video for 8 passengers must really be hurting Ellie and Jared. Friday 8/25 video has only 63,345 views where as 8 passengers has 368,448. I subscribe to both and even though Ruby isn't perfect, she's more relate-able than Ellie is, more likable even. There is just something about Ellie and Jared that I cannot put my finger on. Something is off with them. It has not always been the case. Most days I pass by their videos. it's almost stressful to watch them anymore.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Hmm is it just certain videos these names are disabled on? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... cef195.jpg[/img]

This comment was deleted because I closed my app for a while and came back and it gave me an error when I clicked on it again. Now I can't find it.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Hmm is it just certain videos these names are disabled on? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... cef195.jpg

This comment was deleted because I closed my app for a while and came back and it gave me an error when I clicked on it again. Now I can't find it.

It's strange, HelloSweetie said that Bonnie Hoellein is banned but it's in that comment.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Vincere wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Hmm is it just certain videos these names are disabled on? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... cef195.jpg

It's strange, HelloSweetie said that Bonnie Hoellein is banned but it's in that comment.
Last night there was a comment where someone included Bonnie's channel name and it worked.... I saw they used that to argue people were wrong. That comment disappeared some time today and I thought I was going crazy and hadn't seen it in the first place. Based on that other comment that MommaLindsey2 says was just deleted, I wound think that they have just added Bonnie's name to the ban list today and it's deleted a bunch of comments. Could be they did that to smooth things over with Ruby so it's not just her?
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Last night there was a comment where someone included Bonnie's channel name and it worked.... I saw they used that to argue people were wrong. That comment disappeared some time today and I thought I was going crazy and hadn't seen it in the first place. Based on that other comment that MommaLindsey2 says was just deleted, I wound think that they have just added Bonnie's name to the ban list today and it's deleted a bunch of comments. Could be they did that to smooth things over with Ruby so it's not just her?
I guess that makes sense.
It would be a tragedy if even Bonnie would surpass their channel, well she did in terms of monthly views.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow, Samika? They're no "threat" . Has anyone tried Matt &Em?
I am just disgusted. Her own sisters. Do they think that makes them look good? It's even worse because of the little IG posts and Tweets about how her sisters are her best friends. Bullshit. Or, actually, maybe they are her best friends, and that's how pathetic her relationships are.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:Wow, Samika? They're no "threat" . Has anyone tried Matt &Em?
I am just disgusted. Her own sisters. Do they think that makes them look good? It's even worse because of the little IG posts and Tweets about how her sisters are her best friends. Bullshit. Or, actually, maybe they are her best friends, and that's how pathetic her relationships are.

I think I've seen Matt and Em in a comment. Then again, that could be gone now too if they are adding new ones.

It's just so low. I think they have some morality issues, but I still can't believe they did that.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Is it possible this is all some sort of weird glitch? I'm really trying to tell myself that no one would actually behave like this.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

natalka81 wrote:

Is it possible this is all some sort of weird glitch? I'm really trying to tell myself that no one would actually behave like this.
It looks like a few people have tested it. I don't think it's a glitch because comments that don't include those words actually do show up. It's not like it's all replies to that particular question that disappear.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

natalka81 wrote:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6109622?hl=en

This is not a glitch.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Ellie is the youngest in her family, which means she probably spent most of her life tagging behind her siblings. Her sisters were always first, my theory is she finally found something she could do better than her sisters and it took off... then they passed her by, maybe not in subscribers but in views, and that's the most important, that's where the money is. Of course she would block the keywords, so people would not be able to comment about her sisters vlogs and get them more views. Very narcissistic of her and Jared to do something like that.

I do not know much about Jared, where is he in the family sibling totem pole?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”