Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Haha she's really driving home the point that Pearl can so say no! :P (At least when asked about bedtime.)

I think the kids all seeming calmer and quieter was at least partially deliberate filming. I mean, we see the aftermath of Rufus being upset ("maybe by the wind?") but they didn't film him actually being upset. Which I am not complaining about! But oof, he didn't look just tired he looked super sad and sick to me.

Chloe continues to prefer the trough method of feeding the kids. (Seriously who feeds four toddlers on a trampoline out of one bowl?) And also her preferred method of asking questions, "do you like ____? What's your favourite thing about _____? Are you excited for ____?" in this case Japanese lessons. Anyway, same old, same old.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I don't see them as badly behaved children at all, but I do agree that they seem unhappy a lot. It could be the age, though. Toddlers go through phases and this could be a rough patch for them, not helped by being dragged to the grocery store exhausted or being put in the back of a van for hours on the way to and from the mall.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I think the reason she used the trampoline is because they zipped themselves into it so the triplets couldn't run off. I think that's why high chairs have seat belts I'd have brought them out on the patio. :P
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9f530d.png[/img]

What in the actual hell is wrong with his face???? That does not just look like he's tired. I mean idk. I'm not pale and my eyes have never looked like that unless I have an allergic reaction to something. He looks SICK and it's quite alarming. I noticed Henry's eyes looked a little red too. Never heard of people getting eczema around their eyes either.

I hate the way she feeds them out of one bowl too. Like stop being lazy and portion out their food. Felix obviously didn't get enough since we saw him gorging on avocados afterwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

I suffer from eczema around my eyes and when I have a flare up it can be really debilitating and incredibly sore. If it is that I really feel for the life guy and they need to get it under control.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Vegan MONTOSORRI educated triplets are always like that, they are expressing their dissatisfaction at the rest of us for using public schools, meat products and having normal fun.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wonder if there is a type of tree or grass at the park that could be pollinating right now. His poor face.
BlinkyTheFish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlinkyTheFish »

Commenting while I watch...

Lol, when she's talking about the Japanese lessons
Dry voice, smug smile at the camera, energy level of a sloth "And now we're back at it, aren't we?"
Poor Otto looked like he wanted to escape
Felix standing behind the gate. He's lumped in with the eldest boys for symmetry most of the times, but not included in Japanese. And the way he "plays" with Duplo. There is nothing wrong with lining things up like that, I know lots of kids who did it. But most of their parents were responsible enough to take it seriously so the kids could get the proper supports in place.

Lunch on a trampoline. Such responsible. Much normal. No risk of choking at all :?

"You wanted some extra avocado, Felix?" "No, I want a normal childhood, proper nutrition and my own identity that doesn't revolve around my red hair and numbers"
The older boys questioning why Pearl was at the table, and Felix looking for "Henny". No dude, you are part of pair number 3! Your partner is Rufus! Don't even think about flying above your station
Lol, Evan commenting that he hadn't said good morning to the camera yet. What a healthy childhood you are giving them Chloe. Maria Montessori would be proud.
Chloe driving home the fact that when the boys were hurting Pearl the other day, she could have in fact said no, but was obviously enjoying having her hair pulled - those screams must have been screams of fun?

Oh Rufus :( Those eyes :(
Chloe - "Didn't have a big enough sleep today, I think" (pulls sad face for the camera). That happens when Mummy's agenda is the most important
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BlinkyTheFish wrote:.

Lol, when she's talking about the Japanese lessons...
Love your username!

Some of the super fans were not happy someone who asked about why those chose Japanese as a second language over one that's more common. I've wondered the same thing and thought it was a valid question. If they'll most likely always live in Australia it might make sense to learn one they will be more likely to use. One person cited their love for Pokemon as the reason they may have picked Japanese.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Didn't bother to watch the video fully. It was disgusting the way they feed their kids. And they seem to be always begging/squelling or screaming for food. WHY? Your kids are going to grow up resenting you chloe. If my mom uploads such videos of me, I will b e traumatised. And I am appalled with how she is not doing anything when it comes to the kids' health.
BlinkyTheFish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlinkyTheFish »

I love it when all the minions argue in the comments :D
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlinkyTheFish wrote:I love it when all the minions argue in the comments :D
Haha, I haven't looked today but they are an argumentative bunch. Have you guys noticed the rise of obsessed minions who answer on behalf of Chloe? It's so weird to me. The last time I looked at the comments I kept seeing the SAME username responding to other commenters questions about their diet or homeschooling or whatever. Also, I keep seeing Dunstan fan accounts on Instagram which is REALLY creepy to me. Reposting pictures, edits, stills of YouTube videos. I can't imagine seeing that someone has named an account after my kid and is using their image and just being like, oh, cool. Yet if you look at who Rohan follows, for example, several fan accounts are included and he's even commented "nice edit" or whatever. Weeeeird.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

DoodleBop wrote:
BlinkyTheFish wrote:.

Lol, when she's talking about the Japanese lessons...
Love your username!

Some of the super fans were not happy someone who asked about why those chose Japanese as a second language over one that's more common. I've wondered the same thing and thought it was a valid question. If they'll most likely always live in Australia it might make sense to learn one they will be more likely to use. One person cited their love for Pokemon as the reason they may have picked Japanese.
I think its valid for them to learn Japanese- we are very close to Asia and we have lots of people from Asia living here, and at least where I live there are quite a few Asian-run restaurants and stores that only use their own language. Japanese would be more beneficial than most other languages.

She is really trying to push the point that Pearl says no. Doesn't change anything, Chloe! And I bet if Pearl HAD told her brothers, who practically don't talk, to stop hurting her they wouldn't have understood or listened.
Oh and eating out of one bowl, on a trampoline. How safe and responsible. No wonder they're starving, I bet some kids eat faster and eat more and the slower eaters don't get their full share.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

^ for sure. (Re the faster/slower eating.) Especially when they feed them all together. In older videos Evan was consistently pulling the communal food tray towards him or grabbing things twice as fast. No wonder Rufus fills his mouth so full, so fast: it's the friggin Hunger Games out there, may the odds be ever in your favour, little Dunstans!
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

ShudnaB3 wrote:
Haha, I haven't looked today but they are an argumentative bunch. Have you guys noticed the rise of obsessed minions who answer on behalf of Chloe? It's so weird to me. The last time I looked at the comments I kept seeing the SAME username responding to other commenters questions about their diet or homeschooling or whatever. Also, I keep seeing Dunstan fan accounts on Instagram which is REALLY creepy to me. Reposting pictures, edits, stills of YouTube videos. I can't imagine seeing that someone has named an account after my kid and is using their image and just being like, oh, cool. Yet if you look at who Rohan follows, for example, several fan accounts are included and he's even commented "nice edit" or whatever. Weeeeird.
Yes I have noticed that too. The same user names always. And their standard line is 'as chloe commented earlier or as chloe answered in previous post etc' . It is as if they KNOW what chloe posting all the time. I wonder if it is chloe. She does have.lots of time.
Suzannn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suzannn »

Peachespeonies wrote:
ShudnaB3 wrote:
Yes I have noticed that too. The same user names always. And their standard line is 'as chloe commented earlier or as chloe answered in previous post etc' . It is as if they KNOW what chloe posting all the time. I wonder if it is chloe. She does have.lots of time.
I noticed one of the hardcore minions is called 'doedelzak'. That's the dutch word for 'bagpipe'. I am pretty convinced Chloe doesn't speak dutch, so at least one of them isn't Chloe herself Image
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I can't even with some of the comments

'Definitely I want to mimic their parenting style if I ever become a mother!' ~ Lol Elle pls no. Also, Elle has got some time to be answering every other comment

'(Rufus) I've noticed how much happier and engaged he's been.' ~ Total opposite

'Rufus looks like a zombie' ~ Literally

'henry is so cute n 'sexy' with the shirt.'

'Rufus is going to be an athlete' ~ not with that diet
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Also I noticed from social blade how she keeps following and unfollowing pages in insta everyday almost. Wonder why.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Peachespeonies wrote:Also I noticed from social blade how she keeps following and unfollowing pages in insta everyday almost. Wonder why.

Sponsorships? Image
soma31
Informer
Informer

Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by soma31 »

Yeah I can't fault her for choosing Japanese - it's one of the most commonly spoken second languages here, to the point where there are multi-lingual signs (usually Chinese and Japanese) in heaps of public places. It's akin to Spanish in the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe and Beans”