BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Unread post by DoodleBop »

MommaOfThree wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Wait why is he sleeping on the couch?

I'll never understand women who kick their SO out of the bed then wonder why their relationship has suffered.

She said it's bc he stays up late playing video games. She deleted the comment before I could get a ss of it. I'm sure he's "playing video games" a man that doesn't share a bed w his gf, has a history of cheating, and it willing to sleep on the couch is just playing video games Image. I wouldn't be surprised if he has someone on the side.
Those out of town work trips seemed to stop (fling ended?) he recently took another work trip (new fling?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When did he cheat? If he's a cheater maybe he damn well deserves the couch.

Side note: Are super long [like years long] engagements common? I thought an engagement was hey we're getting married. Now it seems like this well we're more serious than boyfriend\girlfriend....which I thought was implied with the house and kids. :P
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

DoodleBop wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Wait why is he sleeping on the couch?

I'll never understand women who kick their SO out of the bed then wonder why their relationship has suffered.

She said it's bc he stays up late playing video games. She deleted the comment before I could get a ss of it. I'm sure he's "playing video games" a man that doesn't share a bed w his gf, has a history of cheating, and it willing to sleep on the couch is just playing video games Image. I wouldn't be surprised if he has someone on the side.
Those out of town work trips seemed to stop (fling ended?) he recently took another work trip (new fling?)

When did he cheat? If he's a cheater maybe he damn well deserves the couch.

Side note: Are super long [like years long] engagements common? I thought an engagement was hey we're getting married. Now it seems like this well we're more serious than boyfriend\girlfriend....which I thought was implied with the house and kids. :P
IIRC it was when she was pregnant with Aria. She's a dumbass because she shouldn't have taken him back. She has acted like getting Ean to stay with her is the most vita thing in her life... she acts like he's a millionaire playboy who is good at eating poonani and is the perfect man. I don't get it.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

flightlessbird wrote:What is she talking about she needs to learn how to make iced coffee? It's literally fucking coffee with ice in it...

????
Right?!?! Cool some coffee, get some ice and buy some vanilla or whatever flavor you like... like holy shit, how has this person survived for this long?!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wow. I wonder why she stayed\took him back. Was she dependent on him?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Did he actually cheat though? I thought they broke up for a while when she was pregnant? Like either way, pretty shitty of him. They were young, she got knocked up really fast and he was confused.
She took him back because yes she was dependant on him. Financially and emotionally. I would've tried anything to be with my baby daddy at that age too.
And now look where they are. Been engaged for years, 3 kids and he sleeps on the couch.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Did he actually cheat though? I thought they broke up for a while when she was pregnant? Like either way, pretty shitty of him. They were young, she got knocked up really fast and he was confused.
She took him back because yes she was dependant on him. Financially and emotionally. I would've tried anything to be with my baby daddy at that age too.
And now look where they are. Been engaged for years, 3 kids and he sleeps on the couch.

Yeah it was in a video. One of my fellow gals here knows which one because I don't remember. I'm an old lady with no life after allImage

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

It's the same video where she has no idea what she wants to do because she doesn't want to get a job, or go to school because she wants to focus on her pregnancy.

She was still living at her grandmas, so Ean was her ticket out.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can someone link the video?
Did she live at her Grandmas or Eans? Im so confused..
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Can someone link the video?
Did she live at her Grandmas or Eans? Im so confused..
She lived at both. Her grandmas had 8 people in a 3 bedroom I think she said? When Ean came back they moved to his grandmas. Britney didn't like her and talked shit even though the woman was giving her a free place to live. Then they moved out eventually to their own apartment.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Damn, I have to watch some of the old videos!
What an ungrateful twit. I feel like Grandparents are sacred. If someone even said my Poppa looked at them wrong I would probably throat punch them. Like, you just dont talk about peoples grandparents.. am I wrong? Especially if without that grandparent you and your child would be crammed into a 3 bedroom house with 8 other people. I cannot believe the level of entitlement with this girl. Its shocking given she has never worked a day in her life and has taken plenty of handouts. My opinion of her lessons literally by the day.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So why wasn't she living with her dad? Wasn't she living with him growing up?

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:So why wasn't she living with her dad? Wasn't she living with him growing up?

He's in Ohio, Ean in SC.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I'm so confused lol. So her parents got divorced, lived with her dad, he moved to Ohio and she decided to come back? Did she stay with her mom? They met on vacay so I remember that. Am I making any sense? Lol

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

JennaLuvBug wrote:It's the same video where she has no idea what she wants to do because she doesn't want to get a job, or go to school because she wants to focus on her pregnancy.

She was still living at her grandmas, so Ean was her ticket out.

Here's the video where she talks about not wanting to work....and Ean cheating.

OMG.....what a brain dead twit. In the last 6 years she's upgraded to a brain dead snatch.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:I'm so confused lol. So her parents got divorced, lived with her dad, he moved to Ohio and she decided to come back? Did she stay with her mom? They met on vacay so I remember that. Am I making any sense? Lol

Yeah, she lived in Ohio with her dad. She met Ean when she went to visit her mom, when she went to a party? Idk she explains in her draw my life. They maintained a long distance "relationship". She got accepted/ went back to NC for "college" and it so happened her grandparents lived there so that's where she was going to stay. Bam found out she was pregnant.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wonder if she could support the children alone with her Youtube income.

While I can imagine it's tough to be in the place of being pregnant as a teen I don't get the I don't want to work\go to school while pregnant.
gossipmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipmama »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:...Did she leave the kids unattended in the bathtub long enough to give Harlow her own bath and get her to bed? That seems... insane.
Aria is five years old. She could take a bath start to finish by herself realistically. Doubling up their bath makes it so Aria can kind of supervise Nolan so B can get some other things done. I didn't find that unusual.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The idea of a 5 year old supervising a 3 year old in water is terrifying to me.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

She's 5 not 15 she can't supervise him
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Yeah I would never let my 5 year old supervise my 3 year old. Especially because they weigh around the same. She can't help him if something happens.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”