• Advertisement

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:24 am

Oh, she's not excited at all about the family reunion. Someone asked on Twitter where they were headed, and she said "Family reunion. Yahoo." Now, you know if it was a Griffiths family reunion, she would be going on about family, and how important it is, etc.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Kaylor1 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:40 am

Ellie is a very competitive and sore loser with everything. Watch any blog where they play. Game she has to win or she comes up with some excuse as to why the other person cheated.
I also believe she is very jealous of Ruby's relationship with their mother. Jennifer is always traveling with 8 passengers or stopping by for visits but hardly comes to see the ice palace. In Ruby's blog of Olivia's baptism Ellie complimented on Jennifer's bracelet and Jennifer says my daughter Ruby gave it to me and Ellie shut right up.
She feels like life is a competition, having babies, building a bigger house, making the most money, views, sponsors, subscribers. She's only truly happy if she is in her mind winning. She puts on a great show at first which is why we all loved her and I would even go as far as Jared loving her but now that her true colors show everyone is disappointed and sick of it. Jared loves his life style but he knows its cracking at the seems and I think we are in for a complete train wreck within the next year. I or one hope a new baby is not on the way until they actually are mentally ready for one.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Amateur

Postby canmom2 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:50 am

Does anyone know who kate Gosselin is. When her first show and probably the first season or so she was an interesting person to watch she was so organized and all the babies but then as the money started to come in she became a real bi***. Ellie reminds me of her watch the early vlogs she was sweet but as they got to the point to build their house she turned downright rude, selfish, and entitled. You know when they were first married they would of talked about their future and one day owning a home they never would of realistically thought of that house until they made the money off youtube. Her characteristics are exactly like Kates. Money changed Kate money changed Ellie Kate has sent one of the boys when he was 12 i think to live in a center to get him help for an unnamed diagnosis which the faithful viewers could pick up when he was 3.
Calvin screams can't talk much and hits and licks others and himself and lines things up .He doesnt really play much with other kids. He is usually by himself when other kids besides Jacks is around.
canmom2
Informer

Postby bunny88 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:00 am

That is a great comparison! She is like Kate!!! I remember how thankful the Gosselins were at first... always thanking viewers, going to church, being kind to each other. Towards the end, they were on a vacation and Kate ranted about ppl saying they weren't thankful for the free vacations. She said something along the lines of "We advertise for them on our show, so we deserve this vacation."

Ellie totally has that attitude, now! She thinks they should be getting tons of views for the shitty vlogs they put out. She puts NO effort into them. How much do you want to bet that she blames Jared for the downfall of their channel? Youtube is "his" thing after all. If it is doing poorly, it's his fault. Not Ellie being a rude, entitled snob. That hss nothing to do with the downfall of their channel. I bet this is a big reason we see so much tension between them.
bunny88
Talker

Postby RecklessDisregard » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:22 am

onbreak wrote:It must suck to live in a bubble! I stand by my comment, Jared -take that loon to Finland!
I wonder if they'll try to pull a day off like b&m did in vegas?? A vlog of Ellie staring at houses .. Id be more amazed by the massive ocean.. Or god forbid, the reunion of Jareds FAMILY!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Lol, she is obviously enthused about the Mecham family reunion. After all, she said "Yahoo." :-D
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper

Postby JVK19 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:28 am

canmom2 wrote:Does anyone know who kate Gosselin is. When her first show and probably the first season or so she was an interesting person to watch she was so organized and all the babies but then as the money started to come in she became a real bi***. Ellie reminds me of her watch the early vlogs she was sweet but as they got to the point to build their house she turned downright rude, selfish, and entitled. You know when they were first married they would of talked about their future and one day owning a home they never would of realistically thought of that house until they made the money off youtube. Her characteristics are exactly like Kates. Money changed Kate money changed Ellie Kate has sent one of the boys when he was 12 i think to live in a center to get him help for an unnamed diagnosis which the faithful viewers could pick up when he was 3.
Calvin screams can't talk much and hits and licks others and himself and lines things up .He doesnt really play much with other kids. He is usually by himself when other kids besides Jacks is around.

YES! You are SO right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JVK19
Amateur

Postby nutbagmcgee » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:19 am

Why the hell was Jared SO focused on Ellie at the beach? We don't need/want to see a grown ass woman frolicking in the ocean alone.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:19 am

Kaylor1 wrote:Ellie is a very competitive and sore loser with everything. Watch any blog where they play. Game she has to win or she comes up with some excuse as to why the other person cheated.
I also believe she is very jealous of Ruby's relationship with their mother. Jennifer is always traveling with 8 passengers or stopping by for visits but hardly comes to see the ice palace. In Ruby's blog of Olivia's baptism Ellie complimented on Jennifer's bracelet and Jennifer says my daughter Ruby gave it to me and Ellie shut right up.
She feels like life is a competition, having babies, building a bigger house, making the most money, views, sponsors, subscribers. She's only truly happy if she is in her mind winning. She puts on a great show at first which is why we all loved her and I would even go as far as Jared loving her but now that her true colors show everyone is disappointed and sick of it. Jared loves his life style but he knows its cracking at the seems and I think we are in for a complete train wreck within the next year. I or one hope a new baby is not on the way until they actually are mentally ready for one.

Even Ruby said that she (Ruby) treated life like a competition "until recently". I think Jennifer made them compete for her attention. Maybe Ruby is rubbing it in Ellie's face. It's not like Ruby is a sweet angel either. The money has changed her too. She used to be organized, and discipline the kids, now she encourages them to run wild for footage.Not defending Ellie, just saying that there are two wacked individuals competing here. Does Ruby link E&J? Not that they needed the "help", but I would always link my family if we were all crazy enough to vlog. Both Ruby and Ellie had blogs before YouTube.
Did Jennifer actually say "My daughter Ruby gave it to me" when talking to Ellie? Definitely weird. My mom would have said "your sister", or just "Ruby". It's just a weird way of phrasing it.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby canmom2 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:22 am

I just watched our pregancy journey collage when Jackson was born. This was the E&J I fell in love with. Why are they not like that now. It makes me sad almost to tears watching that. They wanted Jackson so bad . Ok I am in full tears now. My son is now 16 i had pcos and 6 years of IUI yes 6 years all by myself with lots of meds clid made me so crazy i told the dr i was annoying myself. This was the E and jared I fell in love with. I have to get back to that.
canmom2
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:23 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:Why the hell was Jared SO focused on Ellie at the beach? We don't need/want to see a grown ass woman frolicking in the ocean alone.
Because it's Ellie. And she must be the focus at all times. Everyone wants to see Ellie frolic in the ocean, dontcha know?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:25 am

Ruby may be competitive and not link or promote her siblings as well, but intentionally making it so someone cannot find Ruby's channel if they ask for it is just an extra level of dysfunction and passive aggression. I can't imagine many people would do that.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:26 am

lmmomSD wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Why the hell was Jared SO focused on Ellie at the beach? We don't need/want to see a grown ass woman frolicking in the ocean alone.
Because it's Ellie. And she must be the focus at all times. Everyone wants to see Ellie frolic in the ocean, dontcha know?

He did the same sort of thing on front of a foundation the other day. It's like all he has to promote right now is her outer beauty, because he knows her inner beauty is lacking.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby bunny88 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:49 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

He did the same sort of thing on front of a foundation the other day. It's like all he has to promote right now is her outer beauty, because he knows her inner beauty is lacking.

And to be honest, her outer beauty is lacking right now, too, due to being so unhealthy.
bunny88
Talker

Postby ReginaPhalange » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:57 am

Okay, now they're purposely (is that a word?) hinting her pregnancy.
Jared: Dad? Check! Mom? Check!
Grandma: I was waiting for the "radiant"
Jared: Oh sorry, you look POSITIVELY RADIANT today!

It starts at 1:31
ReginaPhalange
Amateur

Postby gymchick43 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:18 am

Ruby and Ellie are def cut from the same cloth, I think both of them are narcissistic. But I'm past vlogs I do clearly remember ruby thanking Ellie and Jared for starting YouTube and being like "if you haven't heard of them, go check them out" blah blah.

gymchick43
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:35 am

HelloSweetie wrote:Ruby may be competitive and not link or promote her siblings as well, but intentionally making it so someone cannot find Ruby's channel if they ask for it is just an extra level of dysfunction and passive aggression. I can't imagine many people would do that.
Oh, I agree 100%. I am just saying that dysfunction runs rampant in that family. I wonder what words are auto blocked on Ruby's vlog comments.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby lucifer » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:58 am

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Ruby may be competitive and not link or promote her siblings as well, but intentionally making it so someone cannot find Ruby's channel if they ask for it is just an extra level of dysfunction and passive aggression. I can't imagine many people would do that.
Oh, I agree 100%. I am just saying that dysfunction runs rampant in that family. I wonder what words are auto blocked on Ruby's vlog comments.

Maybe Gay Marriage, LGBT Since they only support "The marriage between a man and a woman"
lucifer
Wallflower

Postby kittypurry » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:28 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:Ellie is a very competitive and sore loser with everything. Watch any blog where they play. Game she has to win or she comes up with some excuse as to why the other person cheated.

Even Ruby said that she (Ruby) treated life like a competition "until recently". I think Jennifer made them compete for her attention. Maybe Ruby is rubbing it in Ellie's face. It's not like Ruby is a sweet angel either. The money has changed her too. She used to be organized, and discipline the kids, now she encourages them to run wild for footage.Not defending Ellie, just saying that there are two wacked individuals competing here. Does Ruby link E&J? Not that they needed the "help", but I would always link my family if we were all crazy enough to vlog. Both Ruby and Ellie had blogs before YouTube.
Did Jennifer actually say "My daughter Ruby gave it to me" when talking to Ellie? Definitely weird. My mom would have said "your sister", or just "Ruby". It's just a weird way of phrasing it.

Ruby does have Ellie and Jared in her featured channel box. It's all the way at the bottom, but it's there

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Ophelia11 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:43 pm

JFC. I always knew that Calvin's teeth were funky, but...
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170827/8c6971c599bd9fbc324405923dabae18.jpg[/img]

I work at a Daycare with children Calvin's age and none of them have teeth like that. Their speech is also a lot better. Calvin's speech honestly reminds me of an 18 month olds. And that's being generous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker

Postby Ohnonotme » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:47 pm

ReginaPhalange wrote:Okay, now they're purposely (is that a word?) hinting her pregnancy.

He said his mum was radiant. When he got to Ellie, he just said "check". She was the one to point out he hadn't said radiant like he had with him mum. That's when he said she was positively radiant to make up not saying it in the first place.
Ohnonotme
Amateur

Postby ReginaPhalange » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:53 pm

Ohnonotme wrote:
ReginaPhalange wrote:Okay, now they're purposely (is that a word?) hinting her pregnancy.

He said his mum was radiant. When he got to Ellie, he just said "check". She was the one to point out he hadn't said radiant like he had with him mum. That's when he said she was positively radiant to make up not saying it in the first place.

Got it, thanks :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
ReginaPhalange
Amateur

Postby canmom2 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Ohnonotme wrote:

The sun was glowing on grabdma im sure that is re radiant comment. Jackson answers check. Calvin nothing just a blank stare.
canmom2
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:55 pm

This is going to be really really mean. And I blame them for letting him use that Wubanub way past 6 months. But with his teeth and the way he always has his lower lip behind them, he looks like Jeff Dunham's puppet "Bubba J"
I am definitely going to burn in hell. Picking on a child. But it is just weird how they blow off Jackson, who really _is_ cute, and try to convince us that Calvin is cute and enable his off-putting behavior.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby ReginaPhalange » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Ohnonotme wrote:

Got it, thanks :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
ReginaPhalange
Amateur

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak.he PART 30

Postby Tiger27 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:00 pm

Okay I have to admit I didn't believe you all about blocking some of these words because it just seems to crazy (and I commented using the word Autism just last week and got a ton of replies to it...so apparently thats a new blocked word), but I tried it myself and was 100% disappointed to see that you all were right. I tried Bonnie, neck, anorexic, 8 passengers, and autism. Only Bonnie and anorexic would show up. I wonder why if that word is so supposedly hurtful to Ellie they would leave it in??? I think it's because she secretly likes it and enjoys watching the minions come to her defense. But seriously, how low is it to block your own sister's channels name because they are performing well! I hope Ruby visits the "pits of hell" and reads all this or someone tips her off. I think she's a loon with questionable parenting tactics at times but at least she's not a cold hearted bitch like her sister. I think its ridiculous that youtube can allow people to filter comments however they wish. Most people don't even know its a thing so they aren't even aware that they could be seeing a very skewed comment section. I get having the ability to delete hateful things but to be able to censor whatever the heck you want in order to create a totally biased to self-praising comment section is absurd.
Tiger27
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared