Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I don't understand why they didn't buy a bed frame to go with that mattress? That's so bizarre. Also why is this friend even living there??? I don't get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they did? i few vlogs ago when kyras dad turned up on their doorstep she mentioned the box outside was a bed frame i thought?
It is a bed frame!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cate2121 »

the kira's try on haul!!! I dont like the clothes

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
hanna_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hanna_marie »

I wish they'd explain why Kyla is moving into their house and why she couldn't live somewhere else. It seems a bit odd that their friend is randomly moving into their house they've just bought and no explanation has been given. Also, have they made her up a bedroom at the top of the stairs?? Seriously, they have many bedrooms in their house, but they give her the landing??
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I think they only have like 3 finished bedrooms. The basement is where all the other rooms are and obvs it's not done. They could have got a room divider or screen or SOMETHING to go across the foot of the bed for at least some privacy. Or hang some chiffon drapes temporarily?

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Ilovecats wrote:
Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I don't understand why they didn't buy a bed frame to go with that mattress? That's so bizarre. Also why is this friend even living there??? I don't get it

I think they did? i few vlogs ago when kyras dad turned up on their doorstep she mentioned the box outside was a bed frame i thought?
It is a bed frame!

Okay thanks I missed that one!

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Oscar is fucking ridiculous in the new video. Why should Kyra feel bad for getting a tattoo....
He's not her father and its not HIS body. Smh.

_els
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by _els »

Oscar seemed like a dick in the new video I feel like when the camera was off he probably went mad at kyra because 'he doesn't like tattoos' like she can do what she wants but at the same time why didn't she just tell him straight up she was getting a tattoo ?? I know it was a surprise but still wasn't a big deal

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

hanna_marie wrote:I wish they'd explain why Kyla is moving into their house and why she couldn't live somewhere else. It seems a bit odd that their friend is randomly moving into their house they've just bought and no explanation has been given. Also, have they made her up a bedroom at the top of the stairs?? Seriously, they have many bedrooms in their house, but they give her the landing??
It's probably something super personal though, and since Kyla is not a vlogger and probably doesn't want to have her personal life all over the internet I understand why they're keeping it private.
It must have been something bad though.. to just pack a couple of bags and fly to utah like that
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Oscar's reaction to the tattoo was so dramatic, and Kyra was also dumb for not telling him she was getting one. It's not about asking permission, but when you start a life with someone, those are things you need to share with each other.

But they're teenagers so I'm not even a bit surprised about how it happened. The typical "it's my life so I can do whatever I want" teen mentality
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You cannot be in a COMITTED relationship and not tell your partner you are getting a tattoo! It's not the same thing as asking permission. But tell them! What is wrong with them that they cannot communicate properly. This doesn't look good long term to be honest.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:Oscar's reaction to the tattoo was so dramatic, and Kyra was also dumb for not telling him she was getting one. It's not about asking permission, but when you start a life with someone, those are things you need to share with each other.

But they're teenagers so I'm not even a bit surprised about how it happened. The typical "it's my life so I can do whatever I want" teen mentality
Exactly !!

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Sorry but the choose looks like it says change lol

Yea I would be pissed too if I was Oscar

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Sorry but the choose looks like it says change lol

Yea I would be pissed too if I was Oscar

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Is it just me or is Kyra's new tattoo hard to read? I saw the pic on Insta and had to look at the comments bc I couldn't figure out what it said. "Always choose happiness?"

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 0528b5.jpg[/img]

Isn't this her second tattoo? I thought she said she got one when she was 16-17 that she now hates...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

rottiemama wrote:Is it just me or is Kyra's new tattoo hard to read? I saw the pic on Insta and had to look at the comments bc I couldn't figure out what it said. "Always choose happiness?"

Isn't this her second tattoo? I thought she said she got one when she was 16-17 that she now hates...

I don't think she said she hates it. She just doesn't show it because it's too low. I think the new tattoo is huge! It definitely should have been brought up to Oscar. I hope she is prepared to wear long sleeves everyday when she gets a "real" job

_m_b
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _m_b »

Unpopular opinion...I'm so happy Kyra just went and got her tattoo without including Oscar who would have ruined the experience or told her no. They aren't married and even if they WERE it's not something that even needs to be discussed. I agree with having good communication with your partner but she's a grown woman and she can do what she wants with her body. You know for a fact if she would have talked to him about it he would have made her feel so bad about wanting it and changed her mind. He's so controlling and I'm so proud of Kyra for just going and doing something she wanted to do

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Be honest. If you didn't know what that tatt said would you be able to read it? I wouldn't! It's pretty much illegible! Imagine if Oscar went out and got a tatt on his arm without telling her. She'd have a meltdown. I hope the new friend house guest wasn't behind this. If she was I can see her ruining their relationship pretty damn fast...

jellyxbean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jellyxbean »

Ilovecats wrote:
rottiemama wrote:Is it just me or is Kyra's new tattoo hard to read? I saw the pic on Insta and had to look at the comments bc I couldn't figure out what it said. "Always choose happiness?"

I don't think she said she hates it. She just doesn't show it because it's too low. I think the new tattoo is huge! It definitely should have been brought up to Oscar. I hope she is prepared to wear long sleeves everyday when she gets a "real" job

I agree it is huge! I like it but i feel like this font is better as a smaller, more dainty tattoo.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Watch Keren get a tattoo now also!!

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... f052e2.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d6977c.png[/img]

I saw this comment and completely agree. Although I don't agree with the way she lied about where she was going.

Return to “OKBaby”