Acacia Brinley

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Brinley

Unread post by blackroses »

SureJan wrote:What does everyone think of her taking a 1 month old on a plane? I for one wouldn't do it. I'd rather make my family come to me, or drive and have to stop every couple of hours/split up the trip in two days than sit on a plane with a nonvaccinated, teeny tiny newborn. Like recycled air + potentially sick strangers are a huge no thanks from me. But I mean, Eugene to LA is 12-13 hours so that's pretty far.. but why not just make your family come to you or wait until she's got a least her first round of shots?
I'm not too happy with that but a lot of people do that, maybe they can't or just don't have the money? I'm surprised though she's actually a fantastic mom so far and they seem to be good parents
dnbunny
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dnbunny »

SureJan wrote:Her and Jairus are engaged! I'm actually more excited about it then I'd like to admit haha. Her wedding board on Pinterest is super cute
Same! I used to hate them and they have slowly become my favorite YouTube family lol. I'm genuinely happy for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
toybox12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by toybox12 »

watch them break up before the wedding even happens tho .... jairus has proposed to girls before and taken off
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

toybox12 wrote:watch them break up before the wedding even happens tho .... jairus has proposed to girls before and taken off
Well I hope they don't. Everyone deserves their shot at happiness, and I certainly would hope people are rooting for them, at least for the baby's sake.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think he's actually grown since Brinley was born. although I don't think they'll stay together forever I can see them coparenting really well.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Did they say anything about stopping the vlogs? There hasn't been a video in 2 weeks.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Caisflame wrote:Did they say anything about stopping the vlogs? There hasn't been a video in 2 weeks.
I don't follow them that much and only watch when they show up on my reccomended, have they posted on social media at all?
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I think because they've been travelling to see family, they stopped. She said somewhere on her twitter that she wanted to enjoy spending time with her family without shoving a camera in everyone's face.

millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

Echox3 wrote:I think because they've been travelling to see family, they stopped. She said somewhere on her twitter that she wanted to enjoy spending time with her family without shoving a camera in everyone's face.

They've been back for 2 weeks lol

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

SureJan wrote:I think it's pretty interesting that here (as in on YTMD) Acacia's thread is pretty positive while other threads (like KKandbabyJ, for example) are super critical (and rightfully so, not saying I like KK) while on Twitter it's the exact opposite. There's a bunch of "opinion accounts" who go around and expose Acacia and are very critical of her, while also occassionally praising other mommy vloggers who are disliked here (specifically I've seen KK mentioned there before). Kind of weird!!
I agree. Acacia is arguably one of the best YouTube moms (which I was surprised by initially) and yet she receives the most hate via twitter.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So they just dropped off the face of the planet (well YouTube) I haven't seen them post in a month
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

blackroses wrote:So they just dropped off the face of the planet (well YouTube) I haven't seen them post in a month
Yeah I'm kind of surprised by this too.
Maybe she's actually just enjoying motherhood like a normal person would.
Good for her, but I sure am surprised.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Yeah I'm kinda glad they're not putting all their time into youtube. Hopefully they're just enjoying their time as a family. The first few months of babyhood are precious.
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

They posted a new vlog. I haven't watched the whole thing bc imho it's pretty dull haha but omg the phone BLASTING the white noise right next to Brinley's head made me so uncomfortable. Like it's not that hard to plug it in to a speaker or even just put it in a glass cup to make it louder but not right in her ear!!!

Also her calling baby led weaning "led weaning" kind of made me lol, but that's totally bec

Honestly, I like Acacia. I don't think she's ~the best mom~ (feeding Brinley solids at like 2.5/3 months makes me cringe) but I do think she geninuely loves Brinley and does the best she can, and B is obviously well loved and cared for. It's her fans I can't stand I think ughughugh reading the comment sections there was so much minion butt sucking I almost hurled

Plus people saying they were trying to have a baby at 18/19 because they had "lived their crazy young lives already and are ready to settle down!!" like holy shit someone tell these kids what's up lolol
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Just something interesting...I follow Acacia on Pinterest, and she's still pinning things like "third trimester checklist" to her Bun In The Oven board. Are they TTC already??

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

workinprogress wrote:Just something interesting...I follow Acacia on Pinterest, and she's still pinning things like "third trimester checklist" to her Bun In The Oven board. Are they TTC already??

Eh probably just for fun. I do that and I'm not ttc anytime soon it's fun for me and it's a "just in case" for when I do choose to try again
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

workinprogress wrote:Just something interesting...I follow Acacia on Pinterest, and she's still pinning things like "third trimester checklist" to her Bun In The Oven board. Are they TTC already??

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. She posted about how forgetful she is with her BC, so it wouldn't be a shock to me if she ended up pregnant. I bet she'll wait until Brin is like 6/7 months old though. She says she wants to wait until she's around a year but she seems like a pretty "I want it now, can't wait" kind of a girl
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I enjoyed the vlog and I'm not even a fan of her's.
One thing that stuck out to me was that she was at home with B all day alone while jairus went to his friend's house to "write music / work"
Sucks that she's sliding into that full time SAHM role already but hope she's happy with it / her partner is supportive when he gets home.

kindasorta
Talker
Talker

dnbunny wrote:I enjoyed the vlog and I'm not even a fan of her's.
One thing that stuck out to me was that she was at home with B all day alone while jairus went to his friend's house to "write music / work"
Sucks that she's sliding into that full time SAHM role already but hope she's happy with it / her partner is supportive when he gets home.

Wait...what

It sucks she's "already stuck" in a full time SAHM role? I'm confused about that. My SO had a week of paternity leave and then I was on my own. That's a pretty typical situation, and some people don't even get that. Maybe you're not from the US, but yeah that kind of stuff is pretty normal here unfortunately :(

Brinley is what, 4 months old? Acacia seems like she has a pretty good handle on taking care of her by now. I don't know what "sucks" about her situation haha

(Not trying to be hostile or anything towards you, just geninuely confused by what you said)
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

kindasorta wrote:
dnbunny wrote:I enjoyed the vlog and I'm not even a fan of her's.

Wait...what

It sucks she's "already stuck" in a full time SAHM role? I'm confused about that. My SO had a week of paternity leave and then I was on my own. That's a pretty typical situation, and some people don't even get that. Maybe you're not from the US, but yeah that kind of stuff is pretty normal here unfortunately :(

Brinley is what, 4 months old? Acacia seems like she has a pretty good handle on taking care of her by now. I don't know what "sucks" about her situation haha

(Not trying to be hostile or anything towards you, just geninuely confused by what you said)
Probably because Jarius doesn't have an actual job yet he gets to go out of the house away from Brinley and Acacia never gets a break

Return to “A-H”