fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by fortwendy »

funkycat123 wrote:
leem91 wrote:She really shouldn't reproduce. Just because a baby "measures ahead" doesn't mean their organs are developed ahead. She's been pregnant 900 times you'd think this stupid bitch would know that.

Obviously the doctor wants her to have another c-section again for a reason. But hey if she wants to be a moron and risk hemorrhaging because she's just GOTTA have a vbac, let her.
Why does she want a vbac so badly?
C-sections generally take longer to recover from, and it's a lot of trauma to a uterus -- Tayler's motive? Probably that subsequent pregnancies become riskier. Geez. Think of everything that poor uterus has been through. 3, now 4 kids plus a miscarriage and an abortion. 2 (?) c-sections. Give that fucker a break, Tayler.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

If she wants to try to force/rush labor I say let her. Darwin had a point. If she kills herself or that baby by being retarded then she's doing the world a favor by limiting her genetics from the pool
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I don't think this is what Tayler actually wants at all. Can you imagine her birthing at home? :D :D She wont be able to handle the pain.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Her selfishness makes me sick. I hope to god she doesn't hurt the baby, but I kind of hope she hurts herself to teach her a lesson. And although I feel a tiny bit mean saying it, I would be glad if the doctor had to tie her tubes during the c-section for whatever reason. She deserves it after all the crap she's put her kids through, she doesn't deserve anymore babies to mess up.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Brian would have to be an absolute moron to put his name on the birth certificate for a kid that isn't biologically his, when he's only known Tayler for a couple of months. And what the FUCK at her latest comment. I think VBACs are fantastic but it's something that needs to be carefully discussed and planned for, and if you end up "high risk" (her own words) then it's generally not a great idea. Poor Amity, being born to a selfish bitch of a mother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

soma31 wrote:Brian would have to be an absolute moron to put his name on the birth certificate for a kid that isn't biologically his, when he's only known Tayler for a couple of months. And what the FUCK at her latest comment. I think VBACs are fantastic but it's something that needs to be carefully discussed and planned for, and if you end up "high risk" (her own words) then it's generally not a great idea. Poor Amity, being born to a selfish bitch of a mother

Let's be real, Tayler's an incubator not a mother
Loafofsoap
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Loafofsoap »

She says she doesn't read here, but we all know that's not true... So Tay, this is for you.

Please do NOT labor at home. Home birth after 2 cesareans is an extremely risky choice. Your uterus could rupture, and you'd bleed out before you got to the hospital. There could be issues with Amity that a monitor would catch. But you don't have a home monitor. If you are GBS+ (Group B strep), you risk spreading a deadly infection to baby. PLEASE make good decisions.

You stated you were high risk, but continue to make poor decisions regarding your safety. You couldn't work, but managed to make it to a few concerts. You kept going back to your abuser. And now there is another stranger playing daddy. Please start making good decisions, you're about to be a mother of 4.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

soma31 wrote:Brian would have to be an absolute moron to put his name on the birth certificate for a kid that isn't biologically his, when he's only known Tayler for a couple of months. And what the FUCK at her latest comment. I think VBACs are fantastic but it's something that needs to be carefully discussed and planned for, and if you end up "high risk" (her own words) then it's generally not a great idea. Poor Amity, being born to a selfish bitch of a mother

Well, he's already asked a woman pregnant with another man's fourth child to marry him after only a few months.
I still want to know what his family has to say about it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Knowing Tayler, she'll end up having a C-section before hers is even scheduled after she goes into the hospital for "not feeling right."
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

^Yup, gotta be able to PICK that birthdate
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

leem91 wrote:She really shouldn't reproduce. Just because a baby "measures ahead" doesn't mean their organs are developed ahead. She's been pregnant 900 times you'd think this stupid bitch would know that.

Obviously the doctor wants her to have another c-section again for a reason. But hey if she wants to be a moron and risk hemorrhaging because she's just GOTTA have a vbac, let her.
Let her, maybe her uterus will finally fall out and she won't be able to have any more!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don't think she's actually high risk. I think she's just trying to make Chuckie look like shit and herself a victim instead of an equal party abuser.

lol imagine if she tried to labor at home and her uterus ruptured causing her to have to get a hysterectomy.

Go ahead and labor at home Tayler!!!! Do it!!! Dayum gewd mahm. Do whatever you wanna do regardless of medical professional advice. I'll be waiting with champagne in case you can never reproduce again
Loafofsoap
Amateur
Amateur

Panda714 wrote:I don't think she's actually high risk. I think she's just trying to make Chuckie look like shit and herself a victim instead of an equal party abuser.

lol imagine if she tried to labor at home and her uterus ruptured causing her to have to get a hysterectomy.

Go ahead and labor at home Tayler!!!! Do it!!! Dayum gewd mahm. Do whatever you wanna do regardless of medical professional advice. I'll be waiting with champagne in case you can never reproduce again
I highly doubt shes high risk as well. However, with 2 previous csections, her risk of rupture is elevated. After 1, the risk is approx 1-2 in 200. After 2, this risk is significantly higher. And factoring in a recent abortion, I understand why her doctor is against a vaginal birth... This doesn't mean hysterectomy. This means death. So technically, yeah. Shed never reproduce again. Unless they have a dr on call in the OR, and she lives 10 minutes away, she wouldn't survive. If you rupture at home, you're f*cked.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Loafofsoap wrote:
Panda714 wrote:I don't think she's actually high risk. I think she's just trying to make Chuckie look like shit and herself a victim instead of an equal party abuser.

I highly doubt shes high risk as well. However, with 2 previous csections, her risk of rupture is elevated. After 1, the risk is approx 1-2 in 200. After 2, this risk is significantly higher. And factoring in a recent abortion, I understand why her doctor is against a vaginal birth... This doesn't mean hysterectomy. This means death. So technically, yeah. Shed never reproduce again. Unless they have a dr on call in the OR, and she lives 10 minutes away, she wouldn't survive. If you rupture at home, you're f*cked.
Based on your earlier comment I'm assuming you're new here. Tayler doesn't listen to ANYTHING we say cause we're just "haters" even though we actually predict her actions quite well. Like how she blasted the IG I made calling me crazy for pointing out she was back with Chuckie and he was Amity's dad. I pointed out how by her own claims she was putting herself and her children at risk. She called me crazy and how wrong I was. Well, I was actually right and if HER side of events is to be believed then listening to ME instead of her followers who say "whatever makes her happy is what matters" would have been the right choice cause SHE claims he beat her while 6 weeks pregnant with Amity.

But nah I'm just a silly bored hater right Tayler? That or I was wrong and you lied about him beating you again like you yourself flip flopped about whether or not you lied about December 2015 where you "held death's hand"

So which of us has it wrong?
Loafofsoap
Amateur
Amateur

Panda714 wrote:
Loafofsoap wrote:

Based on your earlier comment I'm assuming you're new here. Tayler doesn't listen to ANYTHING we say cause we're just "haters" even though we actually predict her actions quite well. Like how she blasted the IG I made calling me crazy for pointing out she was back with Chuckie and he was Amity's dad. I pointed out how by her own claims she was putting herself and her children at risk. She called me crazy and how wrong I was. Well, I was actually right and if HER side of events is to be believed then listening to ME instead of her followers who say "whatever makes her happy is what matters" would have been the right choice cause SHE claims he beat her while 6 weeks pregnant with Amity.

But nah I'm just a silly bored hater right Tayler? That or I was wrong and you lied about him beating you again like you yourself flip flopped about whether or not you lied about December 2015 where you "held death's hand"

So which of us has it wrong?
Nope, definitely not new here. Been a follower (not a fan) of hers since she was pregnant with Jakoby. I'm well aware she doesn't follow advice. But on the off chance she DOES, I'll continue to post facts and statistics. If I were her, I'd feel as though I had haters too.. Although rightfully so, sometimes support doesn't equate to asspats. And by support I don't mean "you do you, fuck the hataz!" Because that doesn't work. I'm just talking "hey girl, you can do better if you apply yourself." She CAN. We have seen her do better! If she stayed away from fuckles, shut down the baby factory, got a job, stayed single for a few years (forever?), and got her shit together, shed be on her way to "okay."

Yes, she makes piss poor choices. Yes, shes a habitual pathological liar. Yes, she chose, and continues to post her life online for the world to see. Yes, she has areas to improve in her life. However, a mentally ill person won't change overnight. This will be YEARS of consistent effort from her to make a difference. And that's if she ever does decide to change. Honestly, I don't see it happening. But I'll continue to hope for the best for the sake of her soon to be 4 children.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I understand Panda's frustration. Her's and Tayler's story goes far back. She cared about Tayler and gave so much advice. At this point I highly believe, even if it sounds too cruel or souless, Tayler's children would be better off without her if she were to die because stupidly tried labor at home knowing as a fact that there is a risk of her uterus rupture. It is like driving while being completely wasted. Her death is her stupid, careless, pathetic choice. No one's fault. The bored haters tried to found resources for her before. Many many times.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

She said labor at home, not give birth at home. She means stay home as long as possible and then go to the hospital already pretty deep into labor. Maybe she thinks they'll let her vaginally deliver if she goes in at 8cm dilated but she's wrong because it really doesn't matter how far dilated you are, they can send you to surgery at any time. Once she gets to the hospital all they have to do is look at her chart and see that's she's had 2 cesareans and then she's off to the OR. All she'll have effectively done is suffer through labor without meds only to get a surgery anyway

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Lol
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Well your point would be valid if it wasn't Tayler. If it was another woman that truly appreciated her pregnancy. A woman that would true need the least possible intervention during her birth. A woman that would have truly looked about that route with a clear mind, logic and maturity. No one like Tayler for sure.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Sleepybirds wrote:She said labor at home, not give birth at home. She means stay home as long as possible and then go to the hospital already pretty deep into labor. Maybe she thinks they'll let her vaginally deliver if she goes in at 8cm dilated but she's wrong because it really doesn't matter how far dilated you are, they can send you to surgery at any time. Once she gets to the hospital all they have to do is look at her chart and see that's she's had 2 cesareans and then she's off to the OR. All she'll have effectively done is suffer through labor without meds only to get a surgery anyway Image

She wants to labor at home because her impatient ass doesn't want to sit and wait to get to 8cm at home, duh!!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”