E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

8elz wrote:In regards to the blocking of words, do E+J (and any other YouTuber who has blocked words) still get to see the comments? As in, do they still appear in their comment section/somewhere on their profile, if they're signed in? Obviously the public cannot see them but I wondered if they can. If they can, do they have the ability to accept certain comments? As in, if they knew that one of the comments would get minions going, could they publish that comment? Also, if they can see them, they're probably wondering why a heap of comments keep coming in with the same words and it might prompt them to come here and read up lol. I am sure I read somewhere that Ruby has read here before so I'm sure E+J know about this site.. so will be interesting to see if anything changes. I assume YTMD is on the blacklist too lol.
Blacklisting words in the comment section has been around for YEARS - and I'm sure MOST/ALL YTers use it.

Here's a super short video that explains it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J1r8TQ8ko4
Last edited by ewokfan11 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I don't think ruby would make a big thing about the blocked comments, she is kind of heartless and selfish herself, you know because a ceremony for a dead student was described as "fun". And I think she knows how to control her emotions to keep up the whole "loving family" persona. But if "Bonnie hoellein" is blocked, I could see Bonnie being truly hurt. Bonnie is the one who actually has a heart and might ruffle feathers and say what she thinks if it truly hurts her. I'm thinking of the aunt incident when Ellie shaved her aunts hair without her there or telling her. And Bonnie actually showed a true hurt honest reaction on camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Jared asked on twitter where they should go next.. To the doctor.. You all need your heads examined, YAHOO!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

INSTAGRAM i meant

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

onbreak wrote:Jared asked on twitter where they should go next.. To the doctor.. You all need your heads examined, YAHOO!

Lol. Not sure why he thinks travel vlogs pay off any better than normal ones. Today's vlog only has 80k views so far.... yikes!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 8019d4.png[/img]
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Wow!!
Tender titles and still super fun low views
Thank goodness ellie is like peanut butter, she's can stick to it(vlogging) forever over the θμ/\/\[>$ and all

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Ophelia11 wrote: I'm 99.99% sure that they do read their threads on YTMD. So if it's being talked about on Ruby's thread then hopefully she'll see it.
Ruby admitted she's read on here, I think she called this forum an evil place or something lol. And she took down an old video of them protesting gay marriage once it was shared on here. They are absolutely aware of this forum, idk if they read it every day, but you can bet if they see a lot of talk about blocked words they'll lurk on here.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

So, I am convinced Ellie IS pregnant after Bonnie's vlog the other day BUT what doesn't make sense to me is that I would think they would milk the pregnancy vlogs as soon as they found out. Sure, they *say* they want to be guarded but they are pretty much guaranteed to see an increase in views/subs as soon as the pregnancy vlogs start. Doesn't seem like smart business if they are, in fact, pregnant.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Jared shows off the doughnuts from Duck Doughnuts. "Aren't they yummy, Calvin?"
Crickets.
"Yeah!" from Jared.
So, they tour the beach house, and the boys' room has its own bathroom.
"So fun!"
But all Jackson cared about was the bunk bed. Such a cutie!
I love Duck. Had one of the most relaxing weeks of my life there. Can't wait to see how they act like idiots there.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

ewokfan11 wrote:
8elz wrote:In regards to the blocking of words, do E+J (and any other YouTuber who has blocked words) still get to see the comments? As in, do they still appear in their comment section/somewhere on their profile, if they're signed in? Obviously the public cannot see them but I wondered if they can. If they can, do they have the ability to accept certain comments? As in, if they knew that one of the comments would get minions going, could they publish that comment? Also, if they can see them, they're probably wondering why a heap of comments keep coming in with the same words and it might prompt them to come here and read up lol. I am sure I read somewhere that Ruby has read here before so I'm sure E+J know about this site.. so will be interesting to see if anything changes. I assume YTMD is on the blacklist too lol.
Blacklisting words in the comment section has been around for YEARS - and I'm sure MOST/ALL YTers use it.

Here's a super short video that explains it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J1r8TQ8ko4
Thanks for that! Good to know.

I can only imagine how long their "hold for review" list is with everyone trying to comment the blocked words. I'd love to see how many words they have on that list. Probably several combinations of each of them too lol.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lmmomSD wrote:Jared shows off the doughnuts from Duck Doughnuts. "Aren't they yummy, Calvin?"
Crickets.
"Yeah!" from Jared.
So, they tour the beach house, and the boys' room has its own bathroom.
"So fun!"
But all Jackson cared about was the bunk bed. Such a cutie!
I love Duck. Had one of the most relaxing weeks of my life there. Can't wait to see how they act like idiots there.

My 22 month old isn't the biggest talker but he at least says yeah and no at the correct times! Poor little Calvin, I hope he gets the help he needs.

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Why the hell was Jared SO focused on Ellie at the beach? We don't need/want to see a grown ass woman frolicking in the ocean alone.
#notsexy
emssimone29
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by emssimone29 »

Does anyone know if another yters documented building a house like E&J did? I really enjoyed watching those vlogs!

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

emssimone29 wrote:Does anyone know if another yters documented building a house like E&J did? I really enjoyed watching those vlogs!

Crystal Conte.
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

emssimone29 wrote:Does anyone know if another yters documented building a house like E&J did? I really enjoyed watching those vlogs!

Garden quad squad are at the moment. Most people around here hate them but I've been enjoying their house updates :)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Didn't Our Family Nest document building their McMansion?

shelbyanne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne »

Wonder how they'll handle the tropical storm heading towards the OBX

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

shelbyanne wrote:Wonder how they'll handle the tropical storm heading towards the OBX

With clickbait.

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

lmmomSD wrote:
shelbyanne wrote:Wonder how they'll handle the tropical storm heading towards the OBX

With clickbait.

I live in Texas and I will be outraged if they do that. The devastation we have experienced here in the last few days is unimaginable! I'm in central Texas and am fine (although we have had a lot of rain) but many people are not so lucky. Texas needs a lot of help right now and I just don't understand why these vloggers don't use their platform to promote good. It would take them 30 seconds to mention the devastation Harvey caused and how to donate, but they are too focused on fake positivity to actually do something positive!

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

My sister lives in Houston. I am really worried about her. They decided to stick it out, and are now stuck. Flooding is everywhere. People are being rescued from the neighborhood right next to her... it is so scary. I haven't heard from her since last night, and I am getting worried.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”