she looks like a 40 year old smoker
pampam1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Unread post by pampam1 »

She looks SO trashy now.. that terrible fake tan, over bleached orange hair, cake face make up and skimpy little outfits. Yuck
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Yeah she's looking a little rough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momandwife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momandwife »

Shes looking trash and fake with those extensions ew. Was so natural and pretty with ariana. Looks wasted and way older than her actual age.wish she would do something productive with her life and go to school (teacher remember) or get a job. She doesn't have money for a vet but spends ridiculous on her clothes and make up. Noah should man up and give her an ultimatum. He seems like a spineless kid. Ridiculous.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

momandwife wrote:Shes looking trash and fake with those extensions ew. Was so natural and pretty with ariana. Looks wasted and way older than her actual age.wish she would do something productive with her life and go to school (teacher remember) or get a job. She doesn't have money for a vet but spends ridiculous on her clothes and make up. Noah should man up and give her an ultimatum. He seems like a spineless kid. Ridiculous.
Not to mention they go on so many vacations it's ridiculous. All these luxurious getaways but they can't afford a vet bill?? My husband and I have been together 10 years and have never flown anywhere or gone on any nice vacation together...but we have a pretty great savings account because we've always been frugal and put our family before anything else

momandwife
Talker
Talker

Now she's posting about how her marriage isnt perfect and they have fights. Guess shes been reading this forum
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... edb53a.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 82d550.png[/img]
Omfg this girl Image literally no one wants to see your husband pretending (hopefully just pretending) to be jerking off while looking at you. We get it, you think you're super hot shit, but these little "photo shoots" are getting so ridiculous

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

anonymous2829 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... edb53a.png[/img]
Omfg this girl Image literally no one wants to see your husband pretending (hopefully just pretending) to be jerking off while looking at you. We get it, you think you're super hot shit, but these little "photo shoots" are getting so ridiculous

These are so staged that it's not even cute. Like why would you take pictures with your man when he's sitting and you are standing not even beside him

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Miss_momma3 wrote:
anonymous2829 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... edb53a.png[/img]

These are so staged that it's not even cute. Like why would you take pictures with your man when he's sitting and you are standing not even beside him

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
lol exactly like "Noah sit over here and admire me while I pose and then pretend to jerk off because I'm just SO hot!" ImageImageand who the hell even takes these pictures?! In the reflection it looks like an older man, I would die if it was her dad Image

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

They both look so ugly in those pics, him with his farmer's redneck tan and her fake hair, orange spray tanner, seven lbs of makeup and trashy cliche tattoos

momandwife
Talker
Talker

yeah I agree. people change from their teens. i cant stand to look at my high school pics lol but she went from cute to pretty with ariana to now downright fake and trashy looking. For just 23, she looks like someone whos over 35
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Omg I was looking at her most recent posts on Instagram and homegirl looks HITTTTTTT.
How does she thinks she looks good? Orange spray tan, crusty caked on foundation, and clothes that are 2 sizes too small?
She looks like someone who's going through a midlife crisis.
She's trying way too hard to look "sexy" or whatever she's trying to pull. It's a shame because she could be really cute if she went with natural makeup and normal clothes.

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

She's trying to be the next Tammy hembrow

Mamajama123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamajama123 »

I'm sorry but none of them are exceptionally attractive. She thinks she is A-list off the charts good looking and that her whole family is like out of a movie but her kids are not cute to me, Noah isn't anything but a nice body and she is nothing but an over done, used up looking, instafame seeking "house wife" with nothing better to do. She dresses like a trophy wife while her kids look like they walked streight out of a Walmart ad. It's just stupid looking. If your going to dress like thst at least buy your kids some nice clothes to match instead of some $3 a piece sets from k-mart. It is literally hard to look at pictures of her and her kids because the obvious price differences in their clothes. I buy my children the best I can afford and then buy myself Walmart outfits with what's left in the budget but then again I don't buy dogs I can't afford to care for. It's also annoying how many times she has posted Ariana's hair talking about how "goals" it is or whatever. My four year olds hair is beautiful too. She's four and has never had a haircut so yeah it's down to her butt and blonde just like a lot of ofher four year old girls. It's nothing special or out of the ordinary in my opinion. I see a lot of blonde little girls with long hair, of course I think my daughter is the most beautiful but I don't broadcast my opinion all over my social meadia accounts making everyone else feel like their kid isn't cute in the process because their daughter doesn't have long blonde hair or big blue eyes. Idk, everything about her rubs me the wrong way.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

She is fake. She's apparently in school but won't tell people what for.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

pepsi- wrote:She is fake. She's apparently in school but won't tell people what for.

Not to mention she's acting like it's so remarkable that she's finally taking a college course after all these years. Don't get me wrong, it is great to further your education, but don't act like you're all about school when you've put it off as long as possible. I guess I have no sympathy because I had my son at 20 and went back to school (online) when he was 2 months old and finished my 4 year degree all without paying for any childcare..I had to work my ass off

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

But also her tweet saying it's "just like being 16" with them both having homework, except this time they have kids crawling all over them...like uhh wasn't that your original high school experience?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

lol exactly!! Like why is that something to brag about?? I'm 24 and my husband is 25 and we had our son 4 years ago, each having completed about 2 semesters of college at the time..now we both have 4 year college degrees and my husband has an amazing job. I know I sound like I'm being all conceited but I don't mean to come off that way..I'm just simply stating a point that my husband and I worked our asses off and struggled and lived with his parents while we finished our degrees and then it all paid off because we were able to buy a nice house and I'm able to stay home with my son and we can now responsibly plan for a second child. We never lived in a fantasy world and always took our education and finances very seriously, and that's what pays off in the end

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

But ya know, I'm no Tammy Hembrow I don't spend a dime on clothes or beauty products...I'd much rather have my son have the cutest clothes than look perfect myself

Return to “CaitlinFladager”