Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

lovesthree
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by lovesthree »

Haha yep she did! Definitely for us.. I wonder why we bother her so much? Too many home truths?
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

lovesthree wrote:Haha yep she did! Definitely for us.. I wonder why we bother her so much? Too many home truths?
I think we bother her because she can't delete our comments like she can on her own posts!
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

I think one of the biggest reasons we bother her is because her faux cheerfulness and stubbornly engaging here back in the day failed to win people over! I wasn't posting here then but when I first found this forum (because of Chloe...I have friends that followed her and I felt crazy for finding this family so... unimpressive.) and saw Chloe's posts here I remember thinking, "wow, she just can't stand the fact that not everyone adores her. o.O"
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Hi Chloe! Stop wasting your life thinking up passive aggressive hashtags and go spend quality time with one of the triplets instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

soma31 wrote:Hi Chloe! Stop wasting your life thinking up passive aggressive hashtags and go spend quality time with one of the triplets instead

Um, excuse me, did you not see her comment in reply to someone worried about being able to spend enough time with her kids? Chloe, parenting expert, said even 15 minutes of one on one time is enough, so she's totally probably already done her 45 minutes of triplet time...now back to monitoring comments while her favourite kids recite numbers. :P

Also her overly attached minions are in fine form..."i wish chloe and ro can just adopt everyone and rebirth us and teach everyone in the world this way (was that disturbing? i'm sorry but this is how i feel ) :)"

"wow same. The world would be a much more lovely, joyful and happy place if they would just have been parents of everyone. :) "

"I'm actually here crying!!! Just thinking what the world would be like if you two could of been the type of parents most of us never had,imagine the well adjusted ,loving ,caring,stress free,just kind and smart little people ,some of us will never know such an up bringing ,but to add I'm doing my best to raise my babies that way x"

(Insert nervous laughter here.) Also our ol' pal doedelzak is there frantically answering any question that is being asked, and there are 18 year olds claiming they can't do division as well as Otto. Real cream of the crop you've got there, Chloe!
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

ShudnaB3 wrote:
soma31 wrote:Hi Chloe! Stop wasting your life thinking up passive aggressive hashtags and go spend quality time with one of the triplets instead

Um, excuse me, did you not see her comment in reply to someone worried about being able to spend enough time with her kids? Chloe, parenting expert, said even 15 minutes of one on one time is enough, so she's totally probably already done her 45 minutes of triplet time...now back to monitoring comments while her favourite kids recite numbers. :P

Also her overly attached minions are in fine form..."i wish chloe and ro can just adopt everyone and rebirth us and teach everyone in the world this way (was that disturbing? i'm sorry but this is how i feel ) :)"

"wow same. The world would be a much more lovely, joyful and happy place if they would just have been parents of everyone. :) "

"I'm actually here crying!!! Just thinking what the world would be like if you two could of been the type of parents most of us never had,imagine the well adjusted ,loving ,caring,stress free,just kind and smart little people ,some of us will never know such an up bringing ,but to add I'm doing my best to raise my babies that way x"

(Insert nervous laughter here.) Also our ol' pal doedelzak is there frantically answering any question that is being asked, and there are 18 year olds claiming they can't do division as well as Otto. Real cream of the crop you've got there, Chloe!
Because, obviously division is what keeps the earth spinning. Lol. For chloe that probably is the best one could get to. Maybe if she finished proper education, she would have a different opinion. Their fan's comments are getting weirder and creepy. Most doesn't speak english so makes it worse.
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

I wish she would come back here, it was so entertaining lolol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

I missed all the drama when Chloe started posting here too. Be quite funny if she came back again. I mean she obviously has plenty of time to read this forum. Must be itching to comment!!
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Well if you're so annoyed Chloe then stop reading here..
Is maths, reading and drawing all you teach them to do? Why do you not want to explore other subjects with them like science or maybe creative writing? Life isn't all about maths...
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

It's like I've always said. Home schooled kids concentrate on the subjects they/their parents like and don't bother with the rest. Daughter had a friend who was brilliant at maths and science but could barely string a grammatically correct sentence together. School produces great all rounders who learn to enjoy learning new things. Plus the kids are taught by university educated teachers. :?
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Hey Chlo, since you take inspo from here would love a video on how you and Ro met. It's such an interesting story.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

I love how she hashtagged happy kids in the stuva line up photo, yet Henry and Rufus look completely miserable and like they've been crying again.. not fooling us Chloe!
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

WHY the hell are these people saying that Otto is more advanced than kids four years older than him? He's good at maths, that's great. But he's not as advanced as them because we don't see him writing, spelling, learning other subjects and even reading fluently like a child that's four years older can. If you were to put him in a class of 8 year olds there is no way he could keep up in most subjects.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Natxo wrote:WHY the hell are these people saying that Otto is more advanced than kids four years older than him? He's good at maths, that's great. But he's not as advanced as them because we don't see him writing, spelling, learning other subjects and even reading fluently like a child that's four years older can. If you were to put him in a class of 8 year olds there is no way he could keep up in most subjects.
Their goal seems to be getting each kid to do one thing that's advanced* for their age (except for the triplets) to the detriment of keeping them well-rounded. It's getting upsetting.

*Is memorizing equations really advanced? They have good memories -- so what? Pearl's got a couple basic words finally. I will say Felix can draw numbers pretty well for his age, and even if it is memorization, yay Otto, I guess, but what's Evan's special trick these days?
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

fortwendy wrote:
Natxo wrote:WHY the hell are these people saying that Otto is more advanced than kids four years older than him? He's good at maths, that's great. But he's not as advanced as them because we don't see him writing, spelling, learning other subjects and even reading fluently like a child that's four years older can. If you were to put him in a class of 8 year olds there is no way he could keep up in most subjects.
Their goal seems to be getting each kid to do one thing that's advanced* for their age (except for the triplets) to the detriment of keeping them well-rounded. It's getting upsetting.

*Is memorizing equations really advanced? They have good memories -- so what? Pearl's got a couple basic words finally. I will say Felix can draw numbers pretty well for his age, and even if it is memorization, yay Otto, I guess, but what's Evan's special trick these days?
Exactly. People said the same thing when they were reciting their times table. Saying things like "ermagawd I'm 19 and even I don't know my times table. They must be geniuses!". Well outside of grade school, who really needs to be able to recite their times table on command? ....I'll wait

They're bright kids but they're not prodigies. They're more like one trick ponies. And Evan does look extremely bored these days and it's clear he's plateaued. His mother does not have the time or the energy to introduce him to new subjects because she has spread herself too thin. You can tell she's shifted her attention more to Otto in the past months, and Felix will probably be next.

Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

This is what unschoolers do. They focus on one subject so they can say their child is more advanced than mainstream children. But then when you look at their skill set it's actually incredibly limited. If schools focused on just math equations the entire time then they would all be like Otto. But as it is schools teach a broader range of skills. There are so many maths concepts that Chloe just isn't covering, never mind all the other subjects she's ignoring. In kindy they learn about creating graphs, the properties of 3D shapes and prediction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

They should learn to plot subscriber numbers on a graph so they can predict when they'll reach x milestone. That might interest Chloe! Lol

To give credit where it's due, I liked how Otto was talking about how many days in x minutes or whatever (in the car 2 vlogs ago). That's showing some level of understanding rather than just memorization, which is great. But the whole "what's 20x20, what's 200x200?" thing is not impressive at all.

That scene still made me sad though because while Otto is talking to mum, the triplets are stuck staring at the back of the car. :/

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I would love to see him figure out 13 x 5. Like if he REALLY knows the multiplication he's memorized, he should know that he can halve 13 and times it by 10 OR he can break it up: 10x5 + 3x5. Ugh, the kids' followers are such simpletons.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Yeah I don't see why their followers are SO impressed. They clearly aren't actually learning much and don't fully understand what it is they're saying, they're just memorising. They are bright kids but their mother doesn't know the slightest thing about teaching so their brains are being wasted. I hope that on their next homeschool assessment their evaluator realises that she's an awful teacher and makes her put them in school. She can't fool the expert, they will be able to see the kids aren't properly learning and are suffering in other areas.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

I just don't get it. They are kids. Instead of playing and using their imagination, exploring their surroundings, questioning and making their own thoughts, they are memorizing numbers. WHY! They don't even do that in school. Maybe that's the only thing chloe knows.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”