• Advertisement
    

TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby twomommies » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:02 am

leem91 wrote:She really shouldn't reproduce. Just because a baby "measures ahead" doesn't mean their organs are developed ahead. She's been pregnant 900 times you'd think this stupid bitch would know that.

Obviously the doctor wants her to have another c-section again for a reason. But hey if she wants to be a moron and risk hemorrhaging because she's just GOTTA have a vbac, let her.
Let her, maybe her uterus will finally fall out and she won't be able to have any more!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4858
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 86509 times
Been thanked: 6193 times

Advertisement

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:34 pm

I don't think she's actually high risk. I think she's just trying to make Chuckie look like shit and herself a victim instead of an equal party abuser.

lol imagine if she tried to labor at home and her uterus ruptured causing her to have to get a hysterectomy.

Go ahead and labor at home Tayler!!!! Do it!!! Dayum gewd mahm. Do whatever you wanna do regardless of medical professional advice. I'll be waiting with champagne in case you can never reproduce again
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3819 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Loafofsoap » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:34 pm

Panda714 wrote:I don't think she's actually high risk. I think she's just trying to make Chuckie look like shit and herself a victim instead of an equal party abuser.

lol imagine if she tried to labor at home and her uterus ruptured causing her to have to get a hysterectomy.

Go ahead and labor at home Tayler!!!! Do it!!! Dayum gewd mahm. Do whatever you wanna do regardless of medical professional advice. I'll be waiting with champagne in case you can never reproduce again


I highly doubt shes high risk as well. However, with 2 previous csections, her risk of rupture is elevated. After 1, the risk is approx 1-2 in 200. After 2, this risk is significantly higher. And factoring in a recent abortion, I understand why her doctor is against a vaginal birth... This doesn't mean hysterectomy. This means death. So technically, yeah. Shed never reproduce again. Unless they have a dr on call in the OR, and she lives 10 minutes away, she wouldn't survive. If you rupture at home, you're f*cked.
Loafofsoap
Amateur
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:06 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Loafofsoap wrote:
Panda714 wrote:I don't think she's actually high risk. I think she's just trying to make Chuckie look like shit and herself a victim instead of an equal party abuser.

lol imagine if she tried to labor at home and her uterus ruptured causing her to have to get a hysterectomy.

Go ahead and labor at home Tayler!!!! Do it!!! Dayum gewd mahm. Do whatever you wanna do regardless of medical professional advice. I'll be waiting with champagne in case you can never reproduce again


I highly doubt shes high risk as well. However, with 2 previous csections, her risk of rupture is elevated. After 1, the risk is approx 1-2 in 200. After 2, this risk is significantly higher. And factoring in a recent abortion, I understand why her doctor is against a vaginal birth... This doesn't mean hysterectomy. This means death. So technically, yeah. Shed never reproduce again. Unless they have a dr on call in the OR, and she lives 10 minutes away, she wouldn't survive. If you rupture at home, you're f*cked.


Based on your earlier comment I'm assuming you're new here. Tayler doesn't listen to ANYTHING we say cause we're just "haters" even though we actually predict her actions quite well. Like how she blasted the IG I made calling me crazy for pointing out she was back with Chuckie and he was Amity's dad. I pointed out how by her own claims she was putting herself and her children at risk. She called me crazy and how wrong I was. Well, I was actually right and if HER side of events is to be believed then listening to ME instead of her followers who say "whatever makes her happy is what matters" would have been the right choice cause SHE claims he beat her while 6 weeks pregnant with Amity.

But nah I'm just a silly bored hater right Tayler? That or I was wrong and you lied about him beating you again like you yourself flip flopped about whether or not you lied about December 2015 where you "held death's hand"

So which of us has it wrong?
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3819 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Loafofsoap » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Panda714 wrote:
Loafofsoap wrote:
Panda714 wrote:I don't think she's actually high risk. I think she's just trying to make Chuckie look like shit and herself a victim instead of an equal party abuser.

lol imagine if she tried to labor at home and her uterus ruptured causing her to have to get a hysterectomy.

Go ahead and labor at home Tayler!!!! Do it!!! Dayum gewd mahm. Do whatever you wanna do regardless of medical professional advice. I'll be waiting with champagne in case you can never reproduce again


I highly doubt shes high risk as well. However, with 2 previous csections, her risk of rupture is elevated. After 1, the risk is approx 1-2 in 200. After 2, this risk is significantly higher. And factoring in a recent abortion, I understand why her doctor is against a vaginal birth... This doesn't mean hysterectomy. This means death. So technically, yeah. Shed never reproduce again. Unless they have a dr on call in the OR, and she lives 10 minutes away, she wouldn't survive. If you rupture at home, you're f*cked.


Based on your earlier comment I'm assuming you're new here. Tayler doesn't listen to ANYTHING we say cause we're just "haters" even though we actually predict her actions quite well. Like how she blasted the IG I made calling me crazy for pointing out she was back with Chuckie and he was Amity's dad. I pointed out how by her own claims she was putting herself and her children at risk. She called me crazy and how wrong I was. Well, I was actually right and if HER side of events is to be believed then listening to ME instead of her followers who say "whatever makes her happy is what matters" would have been the right choice cause SHE claims he beat her while 6 weeks pregnant with Amity.

But nah I'm just a silly bored hater right Tayler? That or I was wrong and you lied about him beating you again like you yourself flip flopped about whether or not you lied about December 2015 where you "held death's hand"

So which of us has it wrong?


Nope, definitely not new here. Been a follower (not a fan) of hers since she was pregnant with Jakoby. I'm well aware she doesn't follow advice. But on the off chance she DOES, I'll continue to post facts and statistics. If I were her, I'd feel as though I had haters too.. Although rightfully so, sometimes support doesn't equate to asspats. And by support I don't mean "you do you, fuck the hataz!" Because that doesn't work. I'm just talking "hey girl, you can do better if you apply yourself." She CAN. We have seen her do better! If she stayed away from fuckles, shut down the baby factory, got a job, stayed single for a few years (forever?), and got her shit together, shed be on her way to "okay."

Yes, she makes piss poor choices. Yes, shes a habitual pathological liar. Yes, she chose, and continues to post her life online for the world to see. Yes, she has areas to improve in her life. However, a mentally ill person won't change overnight. This will be YEARS of consistent effort from her to make a difference. And that's if she ever does decide to change. Honestly, I don't see it happening. But I'll continue to hope for the best for the sake of her soon to be 4 children.
Loafofsoap
Amateur
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:06 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby SilverLady01 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:22 pm

I understand Panda's frustration. Her's and Tayler's story goes far back. She cared about Tayler and gave so much advice. At this point I highly believe, even if it sounds too cruel or souless, Tayler's children would be better off without her if she were to die because stupidly tried labor at home knowing as a fact that there is a risk of her uterus rupture. It is like driving while being completely wasted. Her death is her stupid, careless, pathetic choice. No one's fault. The bored haters tried to found resources for her before. Many many times.
User avatar
SilverLady01
Informer
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 450 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Sleepybirds » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:29 pm

She said labor at home, not give birth at home. She means stay home as long as possible and then go to the hospital already pretty deep into labor. Maybe she thinks they'll let her vaginally deliver if she goes in at 8cm dilated but she's wrong because it really doesn't matter how far dilated you are, they can send you to surgery at any time. Once she gets to the hospital all they have to do is look at her chart and see that's she's had 2 cesareans and then she's off to the OR. All she'll have effectively done is suffer through labor without meds only to get a surgery anyway


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Sleepybirds
Informer
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby SunnyLove » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:15 pm

Lol
SunnyLove
Gossiper
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1652 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby SilverLady01 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Well your point would be valid if it wasn't Tayler. If it was another woman that truly appreciated her pregnancy. A woman that would true need the least possible intervention during her birth. A woman that would have truly looked about that route with a clear mind, logic and maturity. No one like Tayler for sure.
User avatar
SilverLady01
Informer
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 450 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby twomommies » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:48 am

Sleepybirds wrote:She said labor at home, not give birth at home. She means stay home as long as possible and then go to the hospital already pretty deep into labor. Maybe she thinks they'll let her vaginally deliver if she goes in at 8cm dilated but she's wrong because it really doesn't matter how far dilated you are, they can send you to surgery at any time. Once she gets to the hospital all they have to do is look at her chart and see that's she's had 2 cesareans and then she's off to the OR. All she'll have effectively done is suffer through labor without meds only to get a surgery anyway


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She wants to labor at home because her impatient ass doesn't want to sit and wait to get to 8cm at home, duh!!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4858
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 86509 times
Been thanked: 6193 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby red3head » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:28 am

I don't understand why she would want to go through the pain of labor when she knows she is then going to have to deal with the pain of a c section. I just think she wants attention. She really wants to make it clear to everyone that she is miserable. The earlier she pushed herself into labor, the sooner she has her c section.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 1314 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby gypsophila » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:34 pm

I don't think Tayler attends ANY prenatal appointments at all. If she did, she would have been told that at the first sign of labor, go to the hospital, because they DON"T want you to be in labor when you're supposed to be having a c-section. Extra stress on the baby and longer recovery time for the mother, although after you've had 2 c-sections, recovery time shouldn't normally be too bad. It's a miracle she hasn't had a negative outcome yet.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3091
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:29 am
Has thanked: 1016 times
Been thanked: 2532 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Honestly Tayler has a pattern. She is always the victim and always suffering. Why is she on assistance? Because she "can't" work. Why can't she work? Because she has kids. Why does she have kids? It's Chuckie's fault. She always finds a way to be at zero fault in her own warped universe.

To do so for six years isn't admiral but it is fairly impressive at the lack of awareness and the level of denial
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3819 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Oh no, she took the fact that she's engaged out of her IG bio. BUT HOW WILL EVERYONE KNOW HOW AWESOME HER LIFE IS AND HOW HAPPY SHE IS?!
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3819 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby lily1995 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:00 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170829/6a65a632ab9786e84633cb2aff5a4f67.png[/img]
Lmao did anyone else get jump scared by her stupid face in this video?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 2279 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby funkycat123 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:02 pm

lily1995 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170829/6a65a632ab9786e84633cb2aff5a4f67.png[/img]
Lmao did anyone else get jump scared by her stupid face in this video?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But why does she look like Dylan Kelbold there?
funkycat123
Talker
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:55 am
Has thanked: 775 times
Been thanked: 524 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:05 pm

lily1995 wrote:Lmao did anyone else get jump scared by her stupid face in this video?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Well I mean her face is pretty terrifying already so not really
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3819 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby lily1995 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Lol I thought it was just a video of the sunflowers then BAM CrayTay out of nowhere looking creepy as fuck.
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 2279 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Aboogabooga » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:54 am

lily1995 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170829/6a65a632ab9786e84633cb2aff5a4f67.png[/img]
Lmao did anyone else get jump scared by her stupid face in this video?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Lmfao I did! Frightening for sure.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 4276 times
Been thanked: 4075 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby twomommies » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:00 am

lily1995 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170829/6a65a632ab9786e84633cb2aff5a4f67.png[/img]
Lmao did anyone else get jump scared by her stupid face in this video?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She looks rapey. I wonder how inbred she is because her facial features are so weird, such as pretty much having no lips...but she uses her ass to speak instead.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4858
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 86509 times
Been thanked: 6193 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Sleepybirds » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:45 am

Lol Tayler has lips (for a white girl, at least) what are you talking about.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Sleepybirds
Informer
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:14 am

Sleepybirds wrote:She said labor at home, not give birth at home. She means stay home as long as possible and then go to the hospital already pretty deep into labor. Maybe she thinks they'll let her vaginally deliver if she goes in at 8cm dilated but she's wrong because it really doesn't matter how far dilated you are, they can send you to surgery at any time. Once she gets to the hospital all they have to do is look at her chart and see that's she's had 2 cesareans and then she's off to the OR. All she'll have effectively done is suffer through labor without meds only to get a surgery anyway


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She's going to be sadly surprised when they take her in for a csection anyway. Hell Katie from Cullen and Katie was dilated to a TEN when she got to the hospital with Gaines (who was breech) and they still took her for a section!
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4487
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 7547 times
Been thanked: 29889 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby twomommies » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:48 am

Sleepybirds wrote:Lol Tayler has lips (for a white girl, at least) what are you talking about.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her lips look like they're barely there

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4858
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 86509 times
Been thanked: 6193 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:01 am

twomommies wrote:
Sleepybirds wrote:Lol Tayler has lips (for a white girl, at least) what are you talking about.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her lips look like they're barely there

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Tays lips vs yours....

.. https://imgur.com/gallery/Cyw4q
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3027 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby bleeker10 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:01 am

funkycat123 wrote:
lily1995 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170829/6a65a632ab9786e84633cb2aff5a4f67.png[/img]
Lmao did anyone else get jump scared by her stupid face in this video?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But why does she look like Dylan Kelbold there?


I was JUST going to say that. Poor thing. If she would try to look normal I don't think she'd look so awful in her pictures.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
bleeker10
Amateur
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 10:54 pm
Has thanked: 551 times
Been thanked: 79 times

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement