Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by natalka81 »

Chook123 wrote:I wish she would come back here, it was so entertaining lolol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
How did people find out it was her? Can we still see those posts? I'm so curious now!
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

natalka81 wrote:

How did people find out it was her? Can we still see those posts? I'm so curious now!
http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=150
it starts here!
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

I think they are very bright children. But in my experience, kids are really eager to learn to a certain age and then they get lazy and need more encouragement. I don't see how unschooling would work then? She will actually have to put in some effort to make learning fun, which gets harder and harder the older they get.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

julietpreston wrote:
natalka81 wrote:

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=150
it starts here!
"We are grateful we don't have to put them in childcare and work outside the home." -- Chloe, September 2016
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

After re-reading her posts you can see she just cannot stand it when people don't love her. A bunch of people were sucking up to her but any time ONE person disagreed slightly she would go on a long rant. She really isn't happy until every single person worships her, in which case she is in the wrong career, because you can't please everyone especially when you're exploiting your kids on the internet for money.
I do want her to come back lol. Back then a bunch of people still liked her so it would be more interesting now, kind of immature of me but I want the drama :lol: Come on Chloe, we know you're just itching to post and prove us all wrong!
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

julietpreston wrote: She really isn't happy until every single person worships her, in which case she is in the wrong career, because you can't please everyone especially when you're exploiting your kids on the internet for money.
Exactly. She really does want to have her (vegan) cake and eat it too. Reading those old forum posts I almost have a soft spot for her because I feel like in theory I actually agree with her a lot, I'd love to have homeschooled and for both my partner and I to have had so much time with the kids while they were small. But not at the expense of my kids privacy and my dignity, and that's where my sympathies dry up...reading those old posts where she keeps driving home the point that they never wanted triplets, she would have been JUST FINE with four, and that now she'd do anything to have Ro stay home, when that "anything" means YouTube...yuck. Desperation.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

I can't believe how irresponsible chloe is. She admits and knows Ro works weird hours and hardly sleeps. From her own words. She kept saying how she was all fine with 3 kids and pregnant while Ro was working. Fact: ro works midnight shifts. Do you think you could have handled it if Ro was working normal hours? And the fact that Chloe doesn't drive makes it worse. If Ro was working normal hours does that mean she and the kids will be just stuck home? That sounds like a recipe to go insane.

And also planning 4 babies back to back knowing Ro doesn't get any sleep sounds so selfish. Also financially that it very irresponsible. Stop blaming the trips making your life hard chloe.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

And also to add. She said she was struggling to feed the kids and put the them to nap at the same time. She does view them as a collective item or something. But anyway, ro is there during the day and was helping her out. What nap is she talking about? The other kids sleep through the night. She wasn't breastfeeding. Also she seems to function fine with minimal sleep now?
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

I always found it funny that it took people discussing Centrelink and her finances for her to wade in and start defending her family, she's such an uppity, proud person. Must have struck a nerve, Centrelink can halt/reduce your benefits in the blink of an eye if there's cause for an investigation, she probably started to sweat when it was brought up.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

With all the editing/cuts when Evan ate the spicy burrito, he must have been screaming the place down lol

I don't know if it's the unkept hair, or they're just growing up but I don't find the kids very cute anymore. Even Otto, who I thought was a gorgeous little toddler. I hope she's saving the YT money...
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

My opinion will probably never change that Henrys the cutest lol. He seems so calm, and imagine how nice he would look with shorter hair without that mullet. Cute little boy
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm pretty partial to Henry too. He IS cute and I'm cheering for him: he isn't the neediest triplet (even when in the hospital, apparently) like Rufus or the favoured girl like Pearl, and isn't old enough to recite numbers so I feel like he does get lost in the shuffle.

I think the "less cute" vibes are because they're all sooo camera aware, it's like any kid who hams it up and gets a smile and then doesn't know when to quit, I guess. Only they're being filmed in the regular so ARE being encouraged.

Oh yeah and the way Chloe reacted to the Evan accidentally eating a spicy burrito... hurriedly setting the camera down in a panic, and having to go over the whole "ordeal" later in the car, asking Evan how he felt and repeating that it's noooormal not to like spicy foods. Sheesh, Chloe, this is what commenters meant when they said you were maybe too soft with your kids. How are they going to be resilient in the face of real challenges when getting a hair trim and eating spicy food is worthy of debriefing and pouty faces long after the fact?
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

ShudnaB3 wrote:I'm pretty partial to Henry too. He IS cute and I'm cheering for him: he isn't the neediest triplet (even when in the hospital, apparently) like Rufus or the favoured girl like Pearl, and isn't old enough to recite numbers so I feel like he does get lost in the shuffle.

I think the "less cute" vibes are because they're all sooo camera aware, it's like any kid who hams it up and gets a smile and then doesn't know when to quit, I guess. Only they're being filmed in the regular so ARE being encouraged.

Oh yeah and the way Chloe reacted to the Evan accidentally eating a spicy burrito... hurriedly setting the camera down in a panic, and having to go over the whole "ordeal" later in the car, asking Evan how he felt and repeating that it's noooormal not to like spicy foods. Sheesh, Chloe, this is what commenters meant when they said you were maybe too soft with your kids. How are they going to be resilient in the face of real challenges when getting a hair trim and eating spicy food is worthy of debriefing and pouty faces long after the fact?
She's had so little life experience that she probably does think hair trims and accidentally eating something spicy are huge problems. If she hadn't acted like he had been through something awful or even made a joke out of it, it wouldn't have been a problem, but the way she (over)reacted is going to make Evan feel upset or scared. There is sympathising with your kids problems and then there is making a huge deal out of them and turning them into an awful experience. I wonder what will happen to her kids when they're adults in the real world with people who aren't like Chloe (if that ever happens)
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

lovesthree wrote:With all the editing/cuts when Evan ate the spicy burrito, he must have been screaming the place down lol

I don't know if it's the unkept hair, or they're just growing up but I don't find the kids very cute anymore. Even Otto, who I thought was a gorgeous little toddler. I hope she's saving the YT money...
I agree though I feel mean! only find Henry cute now, and Otto is cute too but although its not his fault, the mumbling and number reciting annoys me. I thought Evan and Felix were cute before they started youtube.They were all cuter without the gaunt faces and messy lumpy buns.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I'm actually glad Evan reacted like a normal child and we got to see it. Truth be known my kid would totally flip if he got a spicy one and probably be just as vocal. Don't know if we'd need a car therapy session over it but that's probably for the vlog. At the beginning even Henry's eyes were red\swollen...I wonder if it could just possibly be their coloring with them being so fair. The science center looked fun the boys seems to really enjoy it. I totally get why it's easier to do without 2 year old triplets.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

I think their kids are cute, particularly Otto. It's the personalities (that have been molded by their parents) that are not cute.
I do think Evan would be a lot cuter with short hair though - it always looks dirty(even when I know it's not) and messy.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Its definitely the personalities, which are of course not the kids fault. When I first started following Chloe on IG I thought Evan was the cutest of the bunch! That was when he had short, clean-looking hair, chubby cheeks and no bags under his eyes. The poor thing looks sick and angry now (and I don't blame him, I would be grumpy all the time too if I were him).
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I was curious so I went back to the very first posts here about Chloe. This is by far the funniest where someone was sticking up for her
'Because she's married, responsible, takes care of her children, doesn't use her followers for money, doesn't act like a slut, responds to her followers, doesn't act like an entitled bitch.'

Back then it seemed like this was true lol but now- not responsible, does use her followers for money, responds in a horrible manner to most people, and DOES act like an entitled bitch hahah
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Jeez what an overreaction to a burrito that a 3 and 4 year old were eating quite happily!! Can't have been that spicy. If that'd been my kid I'd have told them to man up!
:lol:
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Today's vlog...look, for everyone's sake I hope Rufus really has turned a corner developmentally and is feeling happier overall, but it seems a bit premature to say he's been so happy lately (was it, what, two days ago he came home from the park early because he was miserable?!) and then to assume, as Chloe does in the comments, "I think it will only get better from here." I don't know. It just smacks of more defensiveness: there's been quite a few comments (not just here :p) concerned about Rufus and she can't have that.

Also, this was a comment Chloe replied to where someone asked if she was having more kids, "Wow, 9, how wonderful! ❤️ I admire amazing families with lots of kids but for us I think we are at a place where we feel our family is complete. We are super focused on homeschooling and just their general upbringing. Sometimes we feel spread thin between six, I just couldn't imagine more! Plus we plan to travel. ❤️ I am 24 though so I have time to change my mind but for now I really feel our family is perfect the way it is." Am I crazy or did she once make it abundantly clear they were done, like, mentioned permanent procedures?! And now it's, "done but I'm so youthful I could change my mind"?

Also, good luck on that travel they plan to do... pretty presumptuous to assume the YouTube money will still be there by the time she can handle traveling with all the kids!

Return to “Chloe and Beans”