DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by tintin15 »

I'm posting way too much lol but also wanted to say, I don't understand Missy's lust/love for Corbin. I'd rather be married to Bryan. Corbin would make me feel like I'm not good enough to take care of our children, yet also make me feel like a terrible mother if I leave the children with him. God knows what else he wouldn't be satisfied with. At least I know Bryan would help with the kids, wouldn't guilt me about things, would buy me the things that I really enjoy, and would put pretty flower arrangements around lol

Missy is pretty lucky she got Bryan instead of Corbin, imo.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tintin15 wrote:I'm posting way too much lol but also wanted to say, I don't understand Missy's lust/love for Corbin. I'd rather be married to Bryan. Corbin would make me feel like I'm not good enough to take care of our children, yet also make me feel like a terrible mother if I leave the children with him. God knows what else he wouldn't be satisfied with. At least I know Bryan would help with the kids, wouldn't guilt me about things, would buy me the things that I really enjoy, and would put pretty flower arrangements around lol

Corbin is judgemental, lazy, arrogant, whiny and never satisfied. I think Missy likes him because he reminds her of herself.

Think about it.... Bryan = Kelsey and Missy = Corbin. It's just that people tend to have more sympathy when they think a woman is being controlled and dismissed as opposed to a man.
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

-waiting until Corbin gets demoted from best friend to "best assistant"-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

ewokfan11 wrote:What an odd "friendship." It must be so awkward to rely on "friends" for so much financially. I wouldn't be surprised if M&B eventually hold that over them and treat them like crap servants.
I think that was exactly what happened with the Johnsons. They went from friendly cousins/in-laws to being the Lumps' servants. The Johnsons probably wanted the exposure to the Lumps' audience, and didn't realize they were selling their souls! I don't think the Johnsons were totally innocent, but I don't think they expected to be called "assistants" when they thought they were friends or (at the very least) family!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tintin15 wrote:I'm posting way too much lol but also wanted to say, I don't understand Missy's lust/love for Corbin. I'd rather be married to Bryan. Corbin would make me feel like I'm not good enough to take care of our children, yet also make me feel like a terrible mother if I leave the children with him. God knows what else he wouldn't be satisfied with. At least I know Bryan would help with the kids, wouldn't guilt me about things, would buy me the things that I really enjoy, and would put pretty flower arrangements around lol

God as much as i hate Bryan i have to agree with this. *shudder* Bryan treats Missy like a goddamn queen if you really sit back and think about, too bad hes such a douche in general
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sammibro wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:What an odd "friendship." It must be so awkward to rely on "friends" for so much financially. I wouldn't be surprised if M&B eventually hold that over them and treat them like crap servants.
I think that was exactly what happened with the Johnsons. They went from friendly cousins/in-laws to being the Lumps' servants. The Johnsons probably wanted the exposure to the Lumps' audience, and didn't realize they were selling their souls! I don't think the Johnsons were totally innocent, but I don't think they expected to be called "assistants" when they thought they were friends or (at the very least) family!

I know! I couldn't believe it when after all the hanging out and sucking up, and "Wow, Bryan, you totally killed it!" comments every time Bryan sang, Bryan had the nerve to say "I have the best _assistant_" when Jeff gave him that ceramic Apple Watch for his birthday. I would have been so hurt! Assistant? What about friend? Cousin? I considered my ex's cousins to be my cousins.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I haven't watched today's vlog and I don't watch Corbin and Kelsey so does someone want to fill me in on why we think Missy has a thing for Corbin?

Also I do very much agree that from what we see Bryan does treat Missy really well, and honestly it looks like she doesn't return it. She seems like a spoiled princess who expects everyone to do everything for her and worship her. Could be wrong, but it's just what I see and interpret.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I haven't watched today's vlog and I don't watch Corbin and Kelsey so does someone want to fill me in on why we think Missy has a thing for Corbin?

Also I do very much agree that from what we see Bryan does treat Missy really well, and honestly it looks like she doesn't return it. She seems like a spoiled princess who expects everyone to do everything for her and worship her. Could be wrong, but it's just what I see and interpret.

Well there are a bunch of things, she acts all twitterpated every time shes around him but the biggest thing was back when Crobin and Lesey got married, B&M went to Portland or Idaho (???) for the wedding and when she saw Corbin she ran to him and literally jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around him... compared to when Bryan came back from Cambodia and she barely even hugged him, seemed bummed he was back and i'm pretty sure the first thing she did was tell him he stunk.. ( i think anyway, or maybe he made a comment about her smelling good? idk..) the comparison was dramatic.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Crobin and Lesey... lmao... Corbin and Kelsey! i type too fast..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm confused. Missy starts the day in a tee shirt, light to no makeup and her hair straight. By the end of the vlog she has changed clothes, and did her hair and makeup.. Was it just because Corbin was there?
I laughed and laughed and laughed at the dinner discussion about the boys. I know i talked about it earlier but i hadn't watched yet and i'm ROLLING that she said "thats pretty much the rule around here.." who DA fuck you trying to fool missy????? :lol: :lol: :lol: This has NEVER been a rule ever!!! Most days the boys eat mac and cheese or whatever wayyyyyy before Missy and Bryan sit down to their 4 course meal they wait to cook until after the kids go to bed. Does she really think we like don't watch the vlogs?? This is the funniest shit that i've seen all day.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

The dinner did look rather revolting. Still, I think it's better than the uncrustables/pringles/fruitgums combo. We've gotta work with what we've got!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:OMG I JUST FOUND THE VLOG WHERE MISSY JUMPS ONTO CORBIN AND WRAPS HER LEGS AROUND HIM!!!!

Vlog: we made it! (10.9.14 - Day 622) timestamp 13:12

And you can hear the pain in Bryan's voice :( "yeah...I'm okay with that" .... UGH stupid missy!!!

Also as a man who's about to get married why would you just let that happen? Corbin was just as guilty...
For comparison watch the one where bryan comes home from Cambodia... WILD BABY MONKEYS!!!! @ 13:50 she looks soooo awkward and unhappy to be there, keeps looking at the camera like what the hell am i doing here, with that "huhuhu huhuhu" awkward laugh she does
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bryan saying "That doesn't make me uncomfortable at all" was so fake. The whole scene was just so awkward. What I don't get is why he included it in the vlog. To show just how ok he was with it?

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I think Missy is mushy gushy around Corben because they slept together when Missy and Brian were divorced for that short time.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

For those who don't want to go searching...Image
:roll:
clillian832
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by clillian832 »

Theirmom wrote:For those who don't want to go searching...Image
Thats just sad...

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Wow. At the very end of the gif with Bryan, her discomfort is so palpable. It's like she's hugging a creepy uncle. Why does she hate him so much???? I don't get it. Is it just that she's not attracted to him anymore? She's so weird. I think she had a crush on Corbin all through her high school days and had to settle for Bryan. Kelsey and Corbin were already together early in HS, I think.

Maybe Corbin is what Missy needs to fill her hole and I know that SOUNDS gross, but I mean the hole that leads to her emptiness and apathy when it comes to everything in her life.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

amyfalafal wrote:I think Missy is mushy gushy around Corben because they slept together when Missy and Brian were divorced for that short time.
I don't believe this has been discussed yet, but my oh my! Wouldn't that be an exciting development?!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:
Wow. At the very end of the gif with Bryan, her discomfort is so palpable. It's like she's hugging a creepy uncle. Why does she hate him so much???? I don't get it. Is it just that she's not attracted to him anymore? She's so weird. I think she had a crush on Corbin all through her high school days and had to settle for Bryan. Kelsey and Corbin were already together early in HS, I think.

Maybe Corbin is what Missy needs to fill her hole and I know that SOUNDS gross, but I mean the hole that leads to her emptiness and apathy when it comes to everything in her life.
I know exactly what you mean. She has some kind of huge hole inside her, and all the crap she buys, and Bryan buys her, can't fill it. Those two hugs are so hugely wrong. She's barely tolerating the hug from Bryan. And jumping on Corbin and wrapping her legs around him is not appropriate. Especially not the night before he married her "best friend". He wasn't exactly appropriate either, spinning her around like that. She wouldn't have jumped on him if she hadn't known he was going to catch her. People are always saying that Missy isn't affectionate with Bryan because she's "uncomfortable showing affection". Bullshit. Look at her with Corbin here. Watch her with her dad. She isn't in love with Bryan. Period. They are not #couplegoals, and I feel sorry for any minions who really think that they are.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

There's not a lot of things that Missy seems to care about, but I think Kelsey is way up there. I really don't think she would sleep with Corbin or even have a crush on her best friend's husband.

Return to “Daily Bumps”