JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

nadsbliss wrote: I think the reason of them not throwing the twins birthday is they need to reinvite the same people again. Drake's buddy and his side of the family. My reason is neither they get a present for the twins or throw the party together. While Bella's birthday party was more on Natalie's side and her bestie that came to her party. Only afew of the Roque's came as they seen Bella's earlier that month.
That is one of the most messed up things I have ever heard of.
Drake didn't celebrate the twins birthday because he couldnt afford a present for them? Or because the twins other family members on his side wouldn't bother to show up because they just saw them a few weeks before?
Same with Bella only a few of the Roques came because they already saw her earlier that month so they didnt feel they needed to bother seeing her again at her birthday party?

These are some really messed up people if that is true.
Jess every year gives Landen a bday party and then a few weeks apart gives another bday party for the twins and she always has guests show up to both parties.

What kind of people are those? Ohhhh we just saw Bella earlier this month so we don't need to see her again so soon. Or ohhhh we just saw the twins a few weeks ago at Landens bday party so we dont need to bother coming back already to see them again for the twins bday.too soon.

As for money I'm sure Drake could have dug in his couch for some spare change and went to the 99 cent store and bought a dollar store cake mix, candles, a pack of balloons and a few 99 cent toys. He could have given them a memorable bday for 5 bucks.
After cake he could have taken them out to a field with a bat and ball and had a little game of baseball with them. That would have been a great bday for the twins. You don't need alot of money or guests to give them great memories of spending their bday with him.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

tessabravo wrote:
twomommies wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... da5b10.jpg[/img]

Lilia is SO EXTRA. What a great playground outfit... ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And ugly bow that is way too big. Big bows are in fashion, but not those cheap, gaudy looking bows.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
I wish Jess would let Lilia or Lilia chill out with the outfits and dress her like a normal looking kid for her age. Not dress her like a 2 year old. Like Alyna wears shorts, t shirt and sneakers to school which is a great thing so they can be comfortable and be able to move around better. Not dressing like pageant queens everyday with bows the size of their entire head.

My Mom tried to dress me that way as a kid, but with a forced chin length 90s style haircut..I absolutely hated it and barely wear dresses now (maybe on special occasions) and headbands all the time. I feel like as she gets older, Lilia is gonna want a chin length do and hopefully ditches those ugly clothes she'll regret...I hope she becomes goth as a teen, Jess would pull a fit! Image

nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

TeaFor2 wrote:
nadsbliss wrote: I think the reason of them not throwing the twins birthday is they need to reinvite the same people again. Drake's buddy and his side of the family. My reason is neither they get a present for the twins or throw the party together. While Bella's birthday party was more on Natalie's side and her bestie that came to her party. Only afew of the Roque's came as they seen Bella's earlier that month.
That is one of the most messed up things I have ever heard of.
Drake didn't celebrate the twins birthday because he couldnt afford a present for them? Or because the twins other family members on his side wouldn't bother to show up because they just saw them a few weeks before?
Same with Bella only a few of the Roques came because they already saw her earlier that month so they didnt feel they needed to bother seeing her again at her birthday party?

These are some really messed up people if that is true.
Jess every year gives Landen a bday party and then a few weeks apart gives another bday party for the twins and she always has guests show up to both parties.

What kind of people are those? Ohhhh we just saw Bella earlier this month so we don't need to see her again so soon. Or ohhhh we just saw the twins a few weeks ago at Landens bday party so we dont need to bother coming back already to see them again for the twins bday.too soon.

As for money I'm sure Drake could have dug in his couch for some spare change and went to the 99 cent store and bought a dollar store cake mix, candles, a pack of balloons and a few 99 cent toys. He could have given them a memorable bday for 5 bucks.
After cake he could have taken them out to a field with a bat and ball and had a little game of baseball with them. That would have been a great bday for the twins. You don't need alot of money or guests to give them great memories of spending their bday with him.
This is my view and observed how Drake works and with the Roque family. If Natalie doesn't make the effort to go visit them they won't be seeing Bella as for now they have broken up they only asked how Bella doing but never visit unless Drake take her for a day or so. I have no clue whether Drake has the money left to buy a small present for the twins or he doesn't want to invite the same people and family for his side to come over their house again. Drake's stepmom bought a car for the twins so I guess Drake see it as he doesn't have to buy them anything. Since Natalie didn't post anything regarding about the twins or a present. But there is post of Drake stepmom asking whether they love the car the next visitation.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

cjl123 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:I actually wish Chris could legally adopt Landen he's clearly his father. Drake is a piece of shit. How can u not even care that ur own son is having MRI's and shit?!

But how can anyone be sure Drake even knows? Jessica seems like the type of woman to not tell drake then complain that he's not there. She loves to be a martyr, loves to make Drake look bad ever chance she gets.

Are you serious right now? I had to laugh at this comment. Jess puts her life, as well as everybody else in her family' s life, on YouTube. If Drake is seriously so uninterested in his kids and what is going on with them that he can't take a maximum of 20 minutes a day to watch the vids that Jess posts to find out, I don't think he even deserves to know? It's not like she's been secretive about it? He is just a shitty person and a shitty father..

If my kids were at my ex's house 99.99997% of the time and I knew he had a YouTube channel vlogging my children's life... You bet your fucking ass I would be watching.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I am sure Drake watches Jessss. But he probably thinks she is doing a good job. Apart from her openly badmouthing him on her videos she "appears" to take good care of them. They go to school, have a house, food, clothing etc. And now she is doing all she can to help Landen and his mystery condition. For the most part I just think he wants to be a single guy without kids. As long as he doesn't have to take care of them I don't think he cares what happens.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

jcait00 wrote:The way Jesss spells "gunna" makes me want to drop her unprotected, no damn Otterbox phone off a cliff. :)
Thank god I thought I was the only one. You're gonna gun what, Jess?
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

jcait00 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... da5b10.jpg

Why is Jesss out here dressing Lilia like the fucking American flag???
Alyna looks 50 times better than Lilia every day IMO, Janell actually dresses her age appropriately and SITUATION appropriately - e.g., shorts and converse for a playground, not a ridiculous party dress, party shoes and a HUGE bow. Lilia never looks comfortable, has she ever been dressed in sweatpants and trainers and a t-shirt?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Sparklingdee wrote:
jcait00 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... da5b10.jpg

Why is Jesss out here dressing Lilia like the fucking American flag???
Alyna looks 50 times better than Lilia every day IMO, Janell actually dresses her age appropriately and SITUATION appropriately - e.g., shorts and converse for a playground, not a ridiculous party dress, party shoes and a HUGE bow. Lilia never looks comfortable, has she ever been dressed in sweatpants and trainers and a t-shirt?
Only with Gabe, more than likely. It has to be uncomfortable trying to play in those clothes... What ever happened to a cute pair of jean overalls and a mid-length sleeve shirt? She can pair it with pink Converse and braids, no need for a bow with every outfit.

EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

Poor baby's eyes must burn from that damn ring light

Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Who wants to play?

Plot twist

Mimi and drake fall in love set up home and have triplet girls

It's been so quiet I need to make my own drama

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Chellebailson27 wrote:Who wants to play?

Plot twist

Mimi and drake fall in love set up home and have triplet girls ImageImage

How about,
Jenelle and Chris are having an affair and Messica isn't gonna find out until Jenelle gets preggo!

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Plot twist

Jessica already met Chris years ago and had every child with him, but caused all the shit with Gabe and Drake just for the fame and money.

Even better, she agreed a contract with Gabe and Drake and paid them money to act on YouTube.
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Plot twist

Alyna is the product of a drunken one night stand between Ben and Janell

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I love y'all

whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

I swear Landen is Chris' child I don't see Drake in him at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

Uuuuggghh that waaaaaaaaalll. If I was only able to take down one thing it'd be that god awful wreath.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

whatthepho wrote:I swear Landen is Chris' child Image I don't see Drake in him at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
I'm the opposite. All I see in that kid is Drake.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Lurker2 wrote:Uuuuggghh that waaaaaaaaalll. If I was only able to take down one thing it'd be that god awful wreath.
It's so funny that she loves it like I feel really bad for her

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Lurker2 wrote:Uuuuggghh that waaaaaaaaalll. If I was only able to take down one thing it'd be that god awful wreath.
I cant look at that wall. It drives me insane. I want to decorate her house soooo badly
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Chellebailson27 wrote:Who wants to play?

Plot twist

Mimi and drake fall in love set up home and have triplet girls ImageImage

How about,
Jenelle and Chris are having an affair and Messica isn't gonna find out until Jenelle gets preggo!

I feel like jess would already know and not care since it seems like she doesn't really love chris lol

Return to “JesssFam”