BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ya, does Aria even know Nolan is sick? Like... he obviously would be aware of his hand and that maybe his "muscles hurt easily" or something but would she know the gravity of the situation? I doubt it. I dont think her behavior has anything to do with Nolan and everything to do with her parents.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Ya, does Aria even know Nolan is sick? Like... he obviously would be aware of his hand and that maybe his "muscles hurt easily" or something but would she know the gravity of the situation? I doubt it. I dont think her behavior has anything to do with Nolan and everything to do with her parents.
You are right. Aria has no idea what MD is or what will happen to Nolan. Brit is always telling her to be careful with him, not allowing any sort of "rough" play even if it isn't rough. Nolan cries at the drop of a feather so he is sensitive. Brit shouldn't cater to that so much.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

She should really leave Carlos with a family member and take the kids to Disney while Nolan is young. If she waits until they're all old enough to enjoy it then who knows what Nolan's MD will be like. She really needs to treasure the time she has and make more memories than just target. Hell, she could even take Carlos and ask her bff Keren to keep her while they're at Disney. Bitch about Jess all y'all want but she took her kids on (mostly) individual trips to Disney. Britney doesn't have forever with a healthy and active Nolan, she really needs to accept it.
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Honestly my view of aria is that she is a sweet girl
I remember in nolans hand operation vlog that way she cried and hugged his was so sweet i got teary eyed
I do agree tho that britney spoils her and buys her way too many toys
Drama_Queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama_Queen »

Betchplz wrote:
Drama_Queen wrote:I've been a long time reader and I had to FINALLY sign up. OMG I am SO SO SO sick of Britney and her blah life in her blah house with her blah family. Aria is such a snobby little brat bitch like her mom and I really can't stand her anymore. I feel bad for Nolan because they are obviously not saving for his future and what are they going to do when he gets worse? I guess she cares more about buying BLAH WHITE SHIT and unuseful stuff from Target than her own children's future (no future college funds for any them either). Harlow well I feel bad for her getting such a HORRIBLE name. I finally had to unsubscribe last week and I REFUSE to watch her ANYMORE! That GFM was a crock of shit. I feel bad for her dad but I agree with everyone that said she jumped the gun with the GFM. I bet you Ean's "business trips" weren't business at all. Hey I can almost say I don't blame him. Would you really want to be stuff with a needy worthless bitch who has never worked a day in her whole life?
Welcome to the club! Image
Thank you
Drama_Queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama_Queen »

TeapotsAndSunshine wrote:
Drama_Queen wrote:I've been a long time reader and I had to FINALLY sign up. OMG I am SO SO SO sick of Britney and her blah life in her blah house with her blah family. Aria is such a snobby little brat bitch like her mom and I really can't stand her anymore. I feel bad for Nolan because they are obviously not saving for his future and what are they going to do when he gets worse? I guess she cares more about buying BLAH WHITE SHIT and unuseful stuff from Target than her own children's future (no future college funds for any them either). Harlow well I feel bad for her getting such a HORRIBLE name. I finally had to unsubscribe last week and I REFUSE to watch her ANYMORE! That GFM was a crock of shit. I feel bad for her dad but I agree with everyone that said she jumped the gun with the GFM. I bet you Ean's "business trips" weren't business at all. Hey I can almost say I don't blame him. Would you really want to be stuff with a needy worthless bitch who has never worked a day in her whole life?
Referring to a child as a snobby little brat bitch is gross. This post says way more about you than Britney or her family. You don't have to agree with everything they do, don't watch. This post comes across as very creepy, you seem very emotionally invested in a family you don't even know.
I called her a bitch because she is a carbon copy of her mom who is a bitch. Sorry I call it as I see it and BTW I said in the post THAT I STOPPED WATCHING didn't you read that???? Why the hell would I support her shopping habit unlike you who probably still doesn't even though you are on here. Makes NO sense.
TeapotsAndSunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeapotsAndSunshine »

Drama_Queen wrote:
Referring to a child as a snobby little brat bitch is gross. This post says way more about you than Britney or her family. You don't have to agree with everything they do, don't watch. This post comes across as very creepy, you seem very emotionally invested in a family you don't even know.
I called her a bitch because she is a carbon copy of her mom who is a bitch. Sorry I call it as I see it and BTW I said in the post THAT I STOPPED WATCHING didn't you read that???? Why the hell would I support her shopping habit unlike you who probably still doesn't even though you are on here. Makes NO sense.
What do you think calling a child a bitch says about the person that raised you? That's my only point. Seems strange to criticize Britney's parenting when someone taught you it was acceptable to refer to a child that way.

Also, not sure what you mean by supporting her shopping habit- I would never send a YouTuber money nor did I donate to her GFM. Not that it is any of your business.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Her newest video, she says marriage is a piece of paper. They don't need to get married to be committed. She may never get married, who knows! This is hers and eans relationship and they are happy... bitch please! If you didn't want to get married why did you post a cringe worthy proposal video and keep setting fake timelines oh we're getting married next October, oh in the spring , we are getting married before Harlow is born... the truth is ean doesn't want to marry her ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Omg that was so freakin sad when she was trying to convince herself she doesn't care about marriage...yikes dude
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I actually liked that lipstick on her.
its me
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by its me »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Omg that was so freakin sad when she was trying to convince herself she doesn't care about marriage...yikes dude
I've been there. I dated a guy that never wanted to get married, and so I started saying the same. The reality is that I did and I was just saying that to feel ok with the relationship. Like you said, she is trying to convince herself just like I was. There's a lot of things that bother me about her, but that kind of made me a little sad. She'll keep that up for a while and then it'll all blow up.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

If she doesn't care about being married why get engaged in the first place?

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Edited to add: well brit since you aren't getting married, you can sell your engagement ring and give the money to your dad. You know, because you're such a loving selfless daughter and all.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

rachelmomma3 wrote:Her newest video, she says marriage is a piece of paper. They don't need to get married to be committed. She may never get married, who knows! This is hers and eans relationship and they are happy... bitch please! If you didn't want to get married why did you post a cringe worthy proposal video and keep setting fake timelines oh we're getting married next October, oh in the spring , we are getting married before Harlow is born...ImageImageImage the truth is ean doesn't want to marry her ass!

I agree with you, I mean i agree the Britney's words because for me mariage is just a piece of paper (even if i know that to some people it's a real commitment and it means something to be married and it's fine) but for me, my real commitment in a relationship woud be to have a child with someone... but in Britney's case, as you said, why did she posted this mariage proposal video? First it looked REALLY fake and second, if they both agree that mariage is not a commitment why the proposal? I mean i am not into getting married so the only way i would get married would be:
ONE: it''s financially better (to get tax cut for intance) but in that case,why would my boyfriend proposed??? it's a decision that would have to be taken by discussing it... So it doesn't explain why Ean proposed
TWO: i would/ may get married if mariage is something really important for my boyfriend and personnaly i would want a mariage contract (as a security) and second any "surprised" mariage proposal would likely be received by a "what the f*** are you doing?" and not a happy emotinal response as we saw (as fake as it was) in her video.
However i definitly don't believe Ean was the one who would WANT to get married so i definitly don't believe she doesn't care about mariage... it's all about the image so i think she wants to get married but nothing is happening and she has to face all her followers who are like "you said you were getting married,what is happening?" that's so dumb, she should be honest if marriage is important for her she can say it is but she wants something big and they are saving or they prefer to save money for Nolan (not sure they are doing that) and will wait for a big marriage later, i don't f*cking know, she could just tell the truth... but whatever it's Britney...

PS:i like her lipstick
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Why not just say Ean doesn't want to get married, Brittany? It's painfully obvious

TeapotsAndSunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeapotsAndSunshine »

smom12 wrote:Edited to add: well brit since you aren't getting married, you can sell your engagement ring and give the money to your dad. You know, because you're such a loving selfless daughter and all.

Why should she sell an engagement ring not purchased by her and give the money to someone else? If I were Ean I would be pissed if she did that.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

She says she doesn't care but she'll sneak into the bathroom with her halo top ice cream at 2am and cry because he doesn't wanna marry her.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

smom12 wrote:Edited to add: well brit since you aren't getting married, you can sell your engagement ring and give the money to your dad. You know, because you're such a loving selfless daughter and all.

Why should she sell an engagement ring not purchased by her and give the money to someone else? If I were Ean I would be pissed if she did that.

Eh if it was an extenuating circumstance like helping her dad if he is really down on his luck I'm sure Ean wouldn't give a shit. It would be less of a reminder of her wanting so so bad to get married. He's probably regretting buying that ring tbh.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Bottom line: the big question...why buy a ring and propose and make a mockery of your relationship if you have no intention of actually doing it. She so so so wants to get married. Honestly if my other half kicked me out of my bed for the past 3 years I wouldn't want to marry their ass either. Fuck that. An entire lifetime sleeping on the couch and being stupid enough to knock someone up that you just tolerate? Sounds like a heathy relationship -.-

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

That odd number is Britney married and Ean isn't.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 406932.jpg[/img]

Return to “Britneyandbaby”