BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Unread post by smom12 »

TeapotsAndSunshine wrote:
smom12 wrote:Anyway thank you guys for the engagement ring info bc I had no idea. My lawyer told me it would cost my ex more in court fees than what the ring cost so it would be pointless to fight me on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you think Britney should sell the engagement ring from a guy she is still with--but you want to keep an engagement ring from someone you aren't with Image

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Because I sold it. Duh.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

So now she doesn't want to work because of Nolynn's MD?
TeapotsAndSunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeapotsAndSunshine »

smom12 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Anyway thank you guys for the engagement ring info bc I had no idea. My lawyer told me it would cost my ex more in court fees than what the ring cost so it would be pointless to fight me on it.

So you think Britney should sell the engagement ring from a guy she is still with--but you want to keep an engagement ring from someone you aren't with Image

Because I sold it. Duh.

I love when people on here make themselves sound more grimy than the people they are insulting Image

Britney is greedy but you sold a ring that doesn't belong to you Image It makes so much sense I get it now thanks for clearing that up Image

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Blackswan wrote:So now she doesn't want to work because of Nolynn's MD?
I feel like she has any excuse not to work. I have never seen someone so unwilling to get a job

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I hate to stand up for Brit but if he does get bad, she may not be able to work. I don't think she would work if he was fine either though. I think her plan all along is to never work. Hoping by the time her youngest is old enough for school YT would be her sole income
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

smom12 wrote:
TeapotsAndSunshine wrote:So you think Britney should sell the engagement ring from a guy she is still with--but you want to keep an engagement ring from someone you aren't with Image

Because I sold it. Duh.

I love when people on here make themselves sound more grimy than the people they are insulting Image

Britney is greedy but you sold a ring that doesn't belong to you Image It makes so much sense I get it now thanks for clearing that up Image

Sweetheart don't get it twisted. We got divorced and instead of fighting me for the ring he let me have it. I was a divorced mother living on my own working THREE fucking jobs so yeah what Was I gonna do with a ring from a failed marriage that was miserable for years? So before you call me grimy take a look at yourself because I did what I had to to survive with my son. So back the fuck off.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Blackswan wrote:So now she doesn't want to work because of Nolynn's MD?
Come one gurl you know she will use any excuse to not work. Just like Jess fishing for excuses not to go back to school. She is in her 20s and hasn't had a day of work in her life. I mean she'd rather be on welfare than go to an honest job.

TeapotsAndSunshine
Amateur
Amateur

smom12 wrote:
smom12 wrote: Because I sold it. Duh.

Sweetheart don't get it twisted. We got divorced and instead of fighting me for the ring he let me have it. I was a divorced mother living on my own working THREE fucking jobs so yeah what Was I gonna do with a ring from a failed marriage that was miserable for years? So before you call me grimy take a look at yourself because I did what I had to to survive with my son. So back the fuck off.

Image You just reinforced what I already said, boo boo. "He wasn't going to fight me for the ring" sounds like you were greedy and didn't want to give it back. So who are you to say Britney is greedy?

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

smom12 wrote:
smom12 wrote: Because I sold it. Duh.

So you think Ean gets to keep the ring if they separate? Lol

She did exactly what we all said Brittany should do with the ring. Why are you even here if you don't like to read negative stuff about brittwat? You do know that's the reason this site was created? Why don't you hop back over to her channel and continue the brown nosing and ass kissing bc isn't that what her true fans do? You're only wasting your time here.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I hate to stand up for Brit but if he does get bad, she may not be able to work. I don't think she would work if he was fine either though. I think her plan all along is to never work. Hoping by the time her youngest is old enough for school YT would be her sole income
My husband's aunt has cancer and guess what? Her husband still goes to work every day. They hired someone to help. Brittany just doesn't want to work. She probably plans not to work for the next 20 years
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

smom12 wrote: Sweetheart don't get it twisted. We got divorced and instead of fighting me for the ring he let me have it. I was a divorced mother living on my own working THREE fucking jobs so yeah what Was I gonna do with a ring from a failed marriage that was miserable for years? So before you call me grimy take a look at yourself because I did what I had to to survive with my son. So back the fuck off.

WTF once a man gives you a ring you can do with it what you please give it back, sell it, melt it down make him a golden crown [well that's probably too far] whatever because it's yours...it's not his ring otherwise he'd be fucking wearing it. Go you! :D
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I hate to stand up for Brit but if he does get bad, she may not be able to work. I don't think she would work if he was fine either though. I think her plan all along is to never work. Hoping by the time her youngest is old enough for school YT would be her sole income
My husband's aunt has cancer and guess what? Her husband still goes to work every day. They hired someone to help. Brittany just doesn't want to work. She probably plans not to work for the next 20 years

She's going to be screwed if Ean is staying with her for the kids. What is she going to do if he leaves her after Harlow turns 18? No job, no retirement, no savings, and she won't be able to take 1/2 of his shit bc they won't be married, and he won't have to pay her child support!

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

smom12 wrote:
TeapotsAndSunshine wrote:I love when people on here make themselves sound more grimy than the people they are insulting Image

Image You just reinforced what I already said, boo boo. "He wasn't going to fight me for the ring" sounds like you were greedy and didn't want to give it back. So who are you to say Britney is greedy?

Have you ever been in a bad marriage, "boo boo"? No? Then shut the fuck up. No point in replying because your annoying ass kissing is irritating and I'm foeing your ignorant ass and not clogging the thread.

Go on Brits channel where you can defend with the rest of the brain dead minions.

Bye.

TeapotsAndSunshine
Amateur
Amateur

MommaOfThree wrote:
smom12 wrote:
TeapotsAndSunshine wrote:I love when people on here make themselves sound more grimy than the people they are insulting Image

She did exactly what we all said Brittany should do with the ring. Why are you even here if you don't like to read negative stuff about brittwat? You do know that's the reason this site was created? Why don't you hop back over to her channel and continue the brown nosing and ass kissing bc isn't that what her true fans do? You're only wasting your time here.

I love this response also Image "Your only wasting your time here" judging by your username you're a mother of 3 kids so who is truly wasting their time here?

Also, I call out shit that is hypocritical. Calling Britney greedy and in the same breath saying you sold a ring that wasn't yours for cash is also greedy Image

It's not that I don't like reading negative shit about Britney, I just call it like I see it. Image

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

To be honest most likely Britney with no work experience\training etc wouldn't be able to get a job outside the home to make up for the cost of in-home nursing if once Nolann is to that point. It will literally be cheaper for her to stay home than to work and hand over her entire check plus some of Ean's to pay a nurse.
TeapotsAndSunshine
Amateur
Amateur

smom12 wrote:
smom12 wrote: Sweetheart don't get it twisted. We got divorced and instead of fighting me for the ring he let me have it. I was a divorced mother living on my own working THREE fucking jobs so yeah what Was I gonna do with a ring from a failed marriage that was miserable for years? So before you call me grimy take a look at yourself because I did what I had to to survive with my son. So back the fuck off.

Have you ever been in a bad marriage, "boo boo"? No? Then shut the fuck up. No point in replying because your annoying ass kissing is irritating and I'm foeing your ignorant ass and not clogging the thread.

Go on Brits channel where you can defend with the rest of the brain dead minions.

Bye.

"NO POINT IN REPLYING"

*replies*
...Image Image

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

DoodleBop wrote:To be honest most likely Britney with no work experience\training etc wouldn't be able to get a job outside the home to make up for the cost of in-home nursing if once Nolann is to that point. It will literally be cheaper for her to stay home than to work and hand over her entire check plus some of Ean's to pay a nurse.
I can see your point. Al the more reason she should be saving and not going on daily/weekly target sprees.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Diff between Smom and Brit is that Smom was married. Once they were married the ring did belong to her and she could do what she wanted. If Brit marries Ean she can do the same. All I pointed out was if they do not marry Ean can ask for the ring back or sue her for the value if he so desired. I am sure he wouldn't though
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:

I love this response also Image "Your only wasting your time here" judging by your username you're a mother of 3 kids so who is truly wasting their time here?

Also, I call out shit that is hypocritical. Calling Britney greedy and in the same breath saying you sold a ring that wasn't yours for cash is also greedy Image

It's not that I don't like reading negative shit about Britney, I just call it like I see it. Image

Actually I'm a mother of 4 now. You've been a member since 8/27 and you're 23....could you possibly be Brittany? No bc she doesn't have the balls to come on here. She's leaves that job for her little worker ants.

It's time to ignore the trash. It will eventually take itself out.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:Diff between Smom and Brit is that Smom was married. Once they were married the ring did belong to her and she could do what she wanted. If Brit marries Ean she can do the same. All I pointed out was if they do not marry Ean can ask for the ring back or sue her for the value if he so desired. I am sure he wouldn't though
And she acting like I sold it just to be petty and buy crack with it and go shopping to targetImageImageImage ah kids. Lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”