myka stauffer

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

i don't see the kids getting an education at all being homeschooled
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Preslynn wrote: I think that the name Radley is worse than Huxley. And the girls' names are made up. Didn't they name Kova "Nakova" but never call her that?

Didn't she once say she loved the name Geronimo? Well thanks goodness they didn't go with that. No lily white child should be named Geronimo. I do wonder if she even knows anything about Geronimo. I don't see those kids getting a decent history education in her homeschool.

No kid on earth should be named Geronimo. She plans on adopting a second child if all goes well with Huxley, maybe that kid will be cursed with the name Geronimo.
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Preslynn »

It was one of her first names I love but WON'T be using so I hope that really means she won't be using them. I actually went back to it to look if I imagined it and unfortunately I didn't. She even KNOWS it's a Native American name but doesn't see how that would not be okay.

She also called BAKER a "classic" name for a little girl in one of her baby name videos. This woman should not be naming children.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

at the 45 second mark in her latest video she is hunched over that drawer like a 90 year old.

yes i clicked this video first one in a long time
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

did anyone see her recent video from today? did anyone notice that throughout the entire video she was gyrating her mouth and jaw and lips back and forth like a crackhead? was i the only one that noticed this?

around 1:30 in the video where she says to write things down so you can see what you accomplish and she hugs her book and looks up to the heavens

i cant
sassypants6
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sassypants6 »

Well she can just make Jim do everything when "Hux" comes home. I mean Jim pretty much does everything anyway....he cooks...he cleans...he's always taking care of the kids to give her "breaks" hahaha That dude probably didn't know he was signing up to be married to a crazy bitch that was going to work him like a slave his entire life. "Jim! I need new clothes! Jim I need a new bathroom! Jim I need a break to shop and get my hair done and workout and block all the negative comments on youtube!"
dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:did anyone see her recent video from today? did anyone notice that throughout the entire video she was gyrating her mouth and jaw and lips back and forth like a crackhead? was i the only one that noticed this?

around 1:30 in the video where she says to write things down so you can see what you accomplish and she hugs her book and looks up to the heavens

i cant

YES!!! She is friggin nuts! I've long thought she is on something as her behavior is so erratic. Latest video with her in the car singing a song about underwear and twirling them around and then in restaurant singing about buying plane tickets to China. She looks and acts like a complete lunatic! Can't stand this fake bitch. Also how the hell does Jim supposedly work at a real job, he is always home waiting on psycho Myka and doing all things kids and house related. He must be a saint or a nut job as well to put up with her bullshit.
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Preslynn »

I have no idea how she got cleared for adoption when so many people don't. Seriously, they shouldn't be giving her this child.
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

I just witnessed her deleting over 7 negative comments about her uploading non stop cleaning videos. SHE IS NUTS! At least the other youtube moms can handle negativity. Shes so fake it is disgusting. She's only embarrassing herself anyways, just because she deletes them doesn't mean they're gone forever. its 2017 Myka, there's this thing called screen shots. I hope someday people upload them to instagram or twitter. Just because you make it "appear" that you are so liked... doesn't mean you are. And yes we know you read this thread.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 63e78d.png[/img] please someone tell me what's wrong with this picture? Image and she is adopting a kid?
SusieJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SusieJ »

booboo2017 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 63e78d.png[/img] please someone tell me what's wrong with this picture? Image and she is adopting a kid?
The craziest thing is she has been called out on the car seat stuff for years. So stupid to just ignore the advice. I don't understand how they were approved for the adoption either.
The filming while driving, the car seat insanity (and all the kids were forward facing before age one I'm pretty sure), riding four wheelers and power wheels in dangerous places at too young of an age (anyone remember the vlog a long time ago when Kova busted her head in the power wheels accident??! I don't even think they took her to the hospital), riding bikes and scooters down the middle of the road, kids cooking on hot stoves, the list goes on and on. One of the many reasons I stopped watching their crazy videos is they made me sick to my stomach. Almost every video had something completely unsafe and inappropriate for kids. I still don't understand how Kova hasn't been taken away from them by the father. If he showed half this stuff in court he could have full custody. Don't even get me started on the "homeschooling"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
superkk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by superkk »

Y'all! All the adoption stuff lately has been happening at "literally, lightning speed!" Literally!

Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

I'm sure she will love Huxley the same as she does her own children and I'm sure over the process she's grown a bond to this boy.
But I really cannot help but assume the process started literally for views and channel growth. And only became an option because after her pregnancy was over with Radley her views went down which is normal with family vloggers.... and seeing as she's so vain and obsessed with body image she just couldn't bother "ruining" her body again with a child of their own.... so hey Adoption was a quick way to jack up those views! And if I see another cleaning video of hers in my suggested videos I'll literally scream haha
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

LITERALLY
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

it will be a year or so but i can guarantee that her other youtube mom friends will jump on that bandwagon as well. which is a good bandwagon to jump on giving a child a home that needs and deserves it but when you do it all for the wrong reasons it really shines through and i agree it started for views
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

ahhhhhhh another cleaning video. She read my comments here lol and uploaded it on purpose
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

booboo2017 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 63e78d.png[/img] please someone tell me what's wrong with this picture? Image and she is adopting a kid?
I send her a message and told her to please bring his chest clip up and that it should be at armpit level. She replied. Image

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
I send her a message and told her to please bring his chest clip up and that it should be at armpit level. She replied. Image

What did she say?!?!?

angelhollow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelhollow »

Adopting a child from China. Also doing Dollar Tree hauls buying a bunch of stuff made by child slaves in China.
angelhollow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelhollow »

In her latest adoption update, after feeling the need to share she is going to have her period while it's super hot in China, she then says "It's like dating for him. It will be like Huxley is dating us. He doesn't know us at all."

:? I just can't even with her.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”