• Advertisement
    

2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby OhHiImSam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:30 pm

V, don't listen to these naysayers. Your house is haunted AF.

Call a priest and have him exercise the demon from your walls.

And vlog it all so your viewers will know what to do in this situation
Image

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
User avatar
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm
Has thanked: 1261 times
Been thanked: 8349 times

Advertisement

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby Freaksngeeks » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:46 pm

Hahaha! Vanessa is more worried about a "ghost " in Lily's room than just being involved with David now that he is home.

Does anyone else feel like David & Vanessa's relationship is more like friends?
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 519 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby LeahxYumiko » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:01 pm

Sorry - I am fucked up.

Charles screaming awakened a Demon! Beware!

Just kidding !
User avatar
LeahxYumiko
Amateur
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 246 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby annapaulndaniel » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:07 pm

Why can't Lily just tell her what she saw? Maybe that is why Vanessa is creeped out?

My son is five and if he was entirely awake, saw something that scared him and ran out screaming I would be so freaked out if he couldn't explain to me what it was. Especially since she has video footage and could show her and ask "what was in there?"

Five year olds are massive oversharers lol. Surely if it was a mouse she would just say so? How weird....

Little bit of a coincidence though that OK just had their big ghost scare which got a lot of views and attention. She doesn't seem like the type to bother faking for views since she is pretty casual about YouTube but you never know I guess
annapaulndaniel
Talker
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 601 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby OhHiImSam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:12 pm

What if it's not a ghost or a rat. But something far more menacing.

That's right, I'm talking about....


The cockamouse.
Image

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
User avatar
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm
Has thanked: 1261 times
Been thanked: 8349 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby MommaOfThree » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:16 pm

I hope Vanessa sneaks some footage of her shopping trip w Britney into a vlog. Britney may been too broke to give her dad money, but I bet wasn't broke today while she was in a makeup store. Come on Vanessa, you know you don't want to edit that part out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Gossiper
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 2695 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby MommaOfThree » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:17 pm

MommaOfThree wrote:I hope Vanessa sneaks some footage of her shopping trip w Britney into a vlog. Britney may been too broke to give her dad money, but I bet wasn't broke today while she was in a makeup store. Come on Vanessa, you know you don't want to edit that part out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


*may HAVE been too broke....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Gossiper
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 2695 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby Ilovecats » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:30 pm

Maybe Leeann bought the makeup for them lol. You know she loves giving Britney gifts

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 802 times
Been thanked: 2858 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby Beautifuldisaster » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:33 pm

MommaOfThree wrote:I hope Vanessa sneaks some footage of her shopping trip w Britney into a vlog. Britney may been too broke to give her dad money, but I bet wasn't broke today while she was in a makeup store. Come on Vanessa, you know you don't want to edit that part out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Haha I'm sure Vanessa will zoom in on Britney's purchases lol
I remember in Britney's first townhome, when they finally moved out she made it a big deal that she hid the fact that there was a retention pond in their backyard. She always edited it out and avoiding filming their 'backyard' because she didn't want people to be able to pinpoint their location (lmao!) but if you go back and watch a couple of Vanessa's videos from when she would visit britney and they'd go outside; she would always get quick jerky shots of the water; almost like she was doing it on purpose and then not edit it out. She's a sly little snake... I think deep down Vanessa is only Britney's friend so she can expose her a little bit every time she's with her. Lol
Beautifuldisaster
Talker
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:50 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1093 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby Beautifuldisaster » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Ilovecats wrote:Maybe Leeann bought the makeup for them lol. You know she loves giving Britney gifts

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk


That woman is weird. I watched a couple of her videos after britney mentioned her. She has no emotion. She seems very boring and monotone. And she looked extra weird at nolan's birthday when they were singing to him haha
Beautifuldisaster
Talker
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:50 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1093 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby kalipali » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:43 am

annapaulndaniel wrote:Why can't Lily just tell her what she saw? Maybe that is why Vanessa is creeped out?

My son is five and if he was entirely awake, saw something that scared him and ran out screaming I would be so freaked out if he couldn't explain to me what it was. Especially since she has video footage and could show her and ask "what was in there?"

Five year olds are massive oversharers lol. Surely if it was a mouse she would just say so? How weird....

Little bit of a coincidence though that OK just had their big ghost scare which got a lot of views and attention. She doesn't seem like the type to bother faking for views since she is pretty casual about YouTube but you never know I guess


Yes this would make sense had this have been Aria, but Lily is not very vocal and not your "typical" five year old. She doesn't communicate well, so I am not surprised she couldn't explain to V what she saw. Maybe she would've told Nona if Nona was there, since Nona is more motherly to that poor girl than V ever will be.
kalipali
Gossiper
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 2916 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby smom12 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:48 am

kalipali wrote:
annapaulndaniel wrote:Why can't Lily just tell her what she saw? Maybe that is why Vanessa is creeped out?

My son is five and if he was entirely awake, saw something that scared him and ran out screaming I would be so freaked out if he couldn't explain to me what it was. Especially since she has video footage and could show her and ask "what was in there?"

Five year olds are massive oversharers lol. Surely if it was a mouse she would just say so? How weird....

Little bit of a coincidence though that OK just had their big ghost scare which got a lot of views and attention. She doesn't seem like the type to bother faking for views since she is pretty casual about YouTube but you never know I guess


Yes this would make sense had this have been Aria, but Lily is not very vocal and not your "typical" five year old. She doesn't communicate well, so I am not surprised she couldn't explain to V what she saw. Maybe she would've told Nona if Nona was there, since Nona is more motherly to that poor girl than V ever will be.


Exactly. Plus for all we know she only saw glowy eyes reflecting light and as a kid your imagination goes bonkers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2945
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 2892 times
Been thanked: 17805 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby classof2015 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:32 am

Did anyone see the tweet Britney made last night? It was about a guy who has the same camera in his house has v and he's been having stuff happen at his house.

Things I've noticed- Britney also has this camera thing in her house. (Even tho B has had nothing happened with hers that we know of) All have posted about it in the last week. So either this company send all of them this "Nanny cam" for a sponsor video or something up with this brand. Maybe I'm playing to much into it but who knows?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
classof2015
Informer
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:36 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 501 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby Kitina13 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:42 am

Lily might have not seen the mouse but saw something move. She was looking up maybe she heard a noise and saw something rustle and got freaked out, but couldn't tell V what it was she saw because she didn't actually see the mouse.
Kitina13
Informer
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:51 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1011 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby its me » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:15 am

OhHiImSam wrote:What if it's not a ghost or a rat. But something far more menacing.

That's right, I'm talking about....


The cockamouse.


Hahaha! Cockamouse. Love that show. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its me
Amateur
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:06 pm
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby nobettsaboutit » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:56 am

classof2015 wrote:Did anyone see the tweet Britney made last night? It was about a guy who has the same camera in his house has v and he's been having stuff happen at his house.

Things I've noticed- Britney also has this camera thing in her house. (Even tho B has had nothing happened with hers that we know of) All have posted about it in the last week. So either this company send all of them this "Nanny cam" for a sponsor video or something up with this brand. Maybe I'm playing to much into it but who knows?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Britney's camera is a different brand. Vanessa's is Lollipop Cams or something and Britney's is a Canary.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
nobettsaboutit
Informer
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 1016 times
Been thanked: 824 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby amykay » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Vanessa showing off her feet.. like can you notttttt
User avatar
amykay
Informer
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:32 pm
Has thanked: 1940 times
Been thanked: 1816 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby guineapeegz » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:41 pm

amykay wrote:Vanessa showing off her feet.. like can you notttttt


Ugh... ikr? She puts a disclaimer that she has nasty ass feet and she couldn't be any more right.
Image
guineapeegz
Talker
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 577 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby deannaroseo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:30 pm

She needs to bury those sandals. My eyes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Talker
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:45 pm
Has thanked: 20471 times
Been thanked: 1193 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby SunnyLove » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:51 pm

Lol they are kinda cute. What are they? Crocs with a strap?
SunnyLove
Gossiper
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1723 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby OhHiImSam » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:08 pm

Vanessa should never wear sandals.

Or walk barefoot.

Ever.
Image

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
User avatar
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm
Has thanked: 1261 times
Been thanked: 8349 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby hey girl hey007 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:47 pm

amykay wrote:Vanessa showing off her feet.. like can you notttttt



"I know my feet are ugly sorry about that" plays the snap on infitny so it keeps playing. Stopppppppppppp!!!!!
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:57 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3377 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby Highlighter » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Britney and Vanessa's 'friendship' sounds so stressful. When I reached the age of 18/19 I realised there's absolutely no point keeping fake'friends' in your life - just not worth the hassle. These two are like in their mid-20s and still keep going with all this playground BS.
Highlighter
Informer
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:36 am
Has thanked: 723 times
Been thanked: 1253 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby nutbagmcgee » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:44 pm

I can't believe she bought Chacos. They are about $100. Ugly as sin but so comfortable!
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3303
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 6506 times
Been thanked: 12953 times

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:08 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:I can't believe she bought Chacos. They are about $100. Ugly as sin but so comfortable!

What ever happened to her ecpensive ass rain boots?
Lmao at her saying the naked heat palette is meant for summer time
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3339 times

PreviousNext

Return to 2011teenagemom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement