DailyExcuses - Part #94

julim94
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by julim94 »

Anyone saw bry bry instagram story of him wearing a huge poop costume?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

underdog93 wrote:By the looks of Cassie's Snapchat, it seems that Mimi and papa are moving... where to I wonder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What about their expensive playground?

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

They have their own show now on Facebook which I didn't know was a thing. Fantastic Family Time Machine... to relive their favorite/memorable moments on the vlog. =\ I guess it's another type vlog thing? lol

https://www.facebook.com/FamilyTimeMachine
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

LOL and it was quite a few months after they moved in that he installed it, god they throw money away like crazy. I guess a "NEW HOUSE OFFICE REMODEL!!" is coming soon?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm thinking either the maid's quarters, the unspoken about basement or the garage loft is about to become Mimi and Poppa's new digs. Maybe they have been hiding construction for a few weeks. I would be impressed if they did it without us noticing.
Also, could they be moving the playground on to the property?
I'm not shocked that they are moving, but i am shocked that they are leaving behind that park at the house. There are all kinds of things there that Poppa had envisioned the kids growing up playing with. They planted all those "climbing trees", installed the personalized street signs... I really hope that they bring at least part of it with them. We were all 100% right about all that from the time it was installed. I bet it got played on less than 20 times in the past year. What a waste!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
underdog93 wrote:By the looks of Cassie's Snapchat, it seems that Mimi and papa are moving... where to I wonder?

What about their expensive playground?

It's advertised in the listing as a beautiful park-like setting, perfect for family fun! Image So it's part of the sale.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by cat9480 »

Well, if I didn't already think that Bryan was completely repulsive, I do after today's vlog. They are really desperate for filler content. They went to a trampoline park, Mimi & Papa are moving, Cassie was over...all kinds of things to vlog, yet they danced around in a poop costume for 90% of the vlog. After all this time, I am still just blown away that they make so much money...they don't do anything productive or useful!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:What about the "maid's quarters" off the pantry? Is that Finn's room?. It's supposed to have a private bath and entrance, according to the old.real estate listing.
They have such a huge garage, they could build something there.
The "maid's quarters" is their guest bedroom off the kitchen. It has an outside entrance and it's own bathroom. It's not really that big, so I doubt her parents are living there.

My guess is Missy and Bryan are buying them a "dream house" so they can put it in the vlogs.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

tintin15 wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:Oh I have to touch on this Corbin thing. Someone mentioned in the last thread Missy reminds her of herself when she was emotionally cheating on her boyfriend. Hi, me too.
I was with my ex all of high school and then 6 years after high school and I COULDNT STAND HIM by that point but stayed out of convenience.
I was ALWAYS on my phone talking to another guy. Missy is AWAYS on her phone.
I couldn't stand to be near my ex.
It's clear Missy would rather be anywhere but with Bryan.
Her obvious infatuation with Corbin. I was the same way. I wouldn't doubt Missy is emotionally cheating on Bryan. Not to mention high school sweethearts rarely work out (if you're one and your relationship is amazing, great!) I wouldn't doubt Missy constantly wonders what it's like to be with someone else.

Thank god I ditched that relationship because I found my fucking soul mate and heck, it's amazing how happy a relationship can be when you actually love the person Image I honestly feel bad for Bryan.

You know, if Missy is texting someone else (Corbin or otherwise), it totally makes sense why she's on her phone all the time. All this time, I couldn't figure out WHY she's on so much...they buy a lot of crap, but she doesn't constantly do online shopping. If she's on YTMD, there's certainly not enough for her to read compared to the amount of time she's on her phone. There can't be much for her to do on social media and maybe she's texting her mom, but they can't have THAT much to talk about.

It could also explain why she never lets her phone leave her side. She wouldn't want anyone to get on her phone (especially Bryan) and see the texts.

There's a good chance she's not cheating in any way, but it's sort of a plausible theory and yours and others' personal perspectives make it seem more legitimate. I do wonder...
It's very plausible, but does she go on her phone next to Bryan where he could see?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Is the vlog worth watching today? I could do without seeing Bryan jump around naked.. i mean in a shit suit.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Okay, I have looked hard and cannot find the listing :( ugh, I've never had this
Problem. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Acbsktbll wrote:What a freakin waste[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 5a55dd.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Is there a bathroom connected to his office? I wonder how much he sleeps in there...

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Playsinrain wrote:Is the vlog worth watching today? I could do without seeing Bryan jump around naked.. i mean in a shit suit.
Is the vlog ever worth watching? ImageImageImage

lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

twomommies wrote:Is there a bathroom connected to his office? I wonder how much he sleeps in there...

There is. It's a jack and jill bathroom between his office and Ollie's room.
I definitely think we'll be seeing some sort of office makeover in the near future -- particularly given that he was doing all that cleaning out/organizing recently. I would bet actual money that that mural didn't just "start falling" like he claimed (he's lied about things even less inconsequential).

I'm continually surprised by how few bedrooms their home actually has -- I think the office might not have a closet, which makes it technically a non-bedroom. I actually really love Bryan's office. I think it's the nicest room in their home, with that fireplace and access to their courtyard.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lurkernomore wrote:I'm continually surprised by how few bedrooms their home actually has -- I think the office might not have a closet, which makes it technically a non-bedroom. I actually really love Bryan's office. I think it's the nicest room in their home, with that fireplace and access to their courtyard.
I'm thinking the previous owners had it custom built for their needs and that office is PERFECT for someone who works from home (not just Bryan playing video games/jerking off in private) and has clients visit - they don't have to go through the house, etc. I am surprised they don't have more bedrooms (4?) and the layout is weird. I think if Missy gets pregnant they will move again.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I agree he wanted that mural down a week ago. Weird how they are all of a sudden using the office. I watched the johnson vlog first, they had trampoline footage and tons of adorable Finn footage
I don't think bryan went to the trampoline park.
The poop emoji thing was weak. Maybe if he wore it in the inflatable ball and went in the pool.. But all that time in the foyer dancing around was stupid.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

How could the mural have started falling down when that office hasn't even had an air current from an open door enter it since they moved in? Nothing could make it fall, unless something cheap was used to put it up.

Also, why did they have to crumple it up? :x I would have gladly taken it off their hands. It was cool.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm pretty sure I watched their house tour, and I still can't figure out the layout for their house. It's so odd. I'm always surprised when I can see a room from where they're filming and I'm like "Oh, that's where that is?"

Their house is very strange. I think I'd get lost in it and it's not even that big.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Drinking a replacement drink for breakfast to work on a healthier lifestyle yet eats at PF change for lunch.... that makes sense??[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 2eb0d7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 5cda7c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

At least he's getting one healthy meal I guess...though eating a balanced breakfast would be healthier.

They are probably the type of people who think any restaurant above fast food is healthy.

Return to “Daily Bumps”