Annavi04
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by Annavi04 »

murtmagurt wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:What is the reason why Kyla is living there? Like out of all of the places she could've moved she decided to conveniently move to the same state Kyra lives. Kyra acts like they're bffs but when is the last time they've even seen each other?

Those glasses are ugly as hell.
Prolly cause she seen that YouTube Image cash they were making and suddenly decided her living situation was unbearable and had to live with them Image (I'm joking... Kind of) idk if I would let my friend come live with me "indefinitely". I wonder if she's paying them rent or something

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Yeah i hope they tell us why Kyla is there??id be feeling SO left out with Kyra and Keren together.

I also wonder if shes paying them anything or looking for a job. I mean i know kyra and oscar have a lot of money and probably wont accept kylas money but still.. i would feel really weird living with a friend and not even being able to buy my own food. What if she had very little money and could afford the plane ticket but not much else? Then shed be stuck hoping kyra and oscar pay for her meals or buying nothing at the mall while kyra and keren shop a lot. Id be a bit embarrassed if kyra was paying for all of my meals especially in front of keren. If she really has no money then that's sweet of kyra.

Idk what kyra is referring to by "something happened" that made kyla move in with them. Is she the friend that was supposed to move in with them to help kyra with alayas arrival and to help her avoid ppd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

Kyra has said that Kyla used to live with Kyra and her dad.
And I'm sure if you used to live with someone you'd keep in contact over the years. Don't have to constantly see them...
I haven't seen a friend for years but I was recently so close to having her move In with me (she got her shit all figured out though, thankfully).

So it's really not that weird, guys...
Friends helps friends when they're in need.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

excited_nugget wrote:Kyra has said that Kyla used to live with Kyra and her dad.
And I'm sure if you used to live with someone you'd keep in contact over the years. Don't have to constantly see them...
I haven't seen a friend for years but I was recently so close to having her move In with me (she got her shit all figured out though, thankfully).

It is weird because there isnt a goal for when she needs to move out by, Oscar isnt super comfortable around her and doesnt know her well, plus they arent in high school anymore! In high school you can have friends spend the night and stay with you but when youre a couple with kids its different.

Kyla being with kyra and her dad is no big deal.. living with kyra and Oscar shes like a 3rd wheel

xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

Annavi04 wrote:
excited_nugget wrote:Kyra has said that Kyla used to live with Kyra and her dad.

It is weird because there isnt a goal for when she needs to move out by, Oscar isnt super comfortable around her and doesnt know her well, plus they arent in high school anymore! In high school you can have friends spend the night and stay with you but when youre a couple with kids its different.

Kyla being with kyra and her dad is no big deal.. living with kyra and Oscar shes like a 3rd wheel

Its not weird just because you dont give your friend a move out date lol are you gonna kick then out just coz they didnt find a job or cant afford the place to live on their own?

I had friends living with us when they needed as we had a spare room and they were welcome to stay as long as they needed...? Whats wrong with that? I would do it all over again if any if my friend needed to start over or wanyed to move away to start a new life? Whats weird about that?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

Annavi04 wrote:

Sorry for double poat but why you can have friends over to spend a night in high shcool but once you have partner and kids its different? So you shouldn't have friends over overnight just coz u have partner and kids? Why? What is different?

If you wouldnt want to have friend over its ok but it doesnt make us who like having friends over weird lol

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I also don't think it's weird at all. I've had several friends live for different periods of time in my spare bedroom/bath. My partner and I enjoyed the company and were happy to help out a friend in need. Usually though they insisted to pay some rent/bills once they were back on their feet if they were still living with us and we let them contribute because who can't use help with bills and because it made them feel better (nobody likes to feel like they're takimg advantage). My guess is that Kyla is living there in exchange for nominal babysitting until she figures out what to do next. She could have had a fall though with her family or partner or maybe she lost her job and can't afford rent right now. They are very young so Kyra is likely her only friend to own a house and have spare room for her, which is why she moved to Utah. Lots of adults in relationships have roommates and its just one of those things you adapt to and you learn to give space to the other person if they need it. It's not awkward or weird unless you're awkward or weird about it.
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Does anyone else find it utterly ridiculous that O&K even have a nanny?? Yes, I can see them having a babysitter when the two want to go out but to have a nanny come to your home to entertain your kid while you're still home AND literally walk around your house filming all day as your job is just silly to me. I would love to hear their reasoning behind this.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

olivialinnea101 wrote:
gabbs wrote:
olivialinnea101 wrote:Just curious, is kyra still breastfeeding?
No, she stopped a few months ago .

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

In what video did she address that ?
I think she's mostly been talking about it on Twitter

Arbella36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Arbella36 »

wolflily23 wrote:Does anyone else find it utterly ridiculous that O&K even have a nanny?? Yes, I can see them having a babysitter when the two want to go out but to have a nanny come to your home to entertain your kid while you're still home AND literally walk around your house filming all day as your job is just silly to me. I would love to hear their reasoning behind this.
Who is their nanny? I never heard about this! How ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

xkatka wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:

Its not weird just because you dont give your friend a move out date lol are you gonna kick then out just coz they didnt find a job or cant afford the place to live on their own?

I had friends living with us when they needed as we had a spare room and they were welcome to stay as long as they needed...? Whats wrong with that? I would do it all over again if any if my friend needed to start over or wanyed to move away to start a new life? Whats weird about that?

I think it's more "weird" on Kyla's end of things. She obviously needs to find a job in order to be able to eventually move out. You'd think she would have some kind of timeline as to when she, herself, would want to be out by. I'm a year younger than them, and would feel very very awkward if I was living with my friend and didn't have a job to at least pay for my own things. Saving up for an apartment is a totally different ballgame than spending money on extra things, like if Kyra & Oscar want to take Keren & Khoa out for dinner and bring Kyla along. Kyla shouldn't be relaxing and shopping with Kyra, she should be working (and hey, who knows maybe she is and we just don't hear about it!). It's very easy to overstay your welcome in those situations if you're not actively trying to move out on your own, which is what I think everyone else was saying.

excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

workinprogress wrote:
xkatka wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:

I think it's more "weird" on Kyla's end of things. She obviously needs to find a job in order to be able to eventually move out. You'd think she would have some kind of timeline as to when she, herself, would want to be out by. I'm a year younger than them, and would feel very very awkward if I was living with my friend and didn't have a job to at least pay for my own things. Saving up for an apartment is a totally different ballgame than spending money on extra things, like if Kyra & Oscar want to take Keren & Khoa out for dinner and bring Kyla along. Kyla shouldn't be relaxing and shopping with Kyra, she should be working (and hey, who knows maybe she is and we just don't hear about it!). It's very easy to overstay your welcome in those situations if you're not actively trying to move out on your own, which is what I think everyone else was saying.

She just got there like a week ago?? Who is to say that she doesn't have a timeline?
I don't think it's weird to help out a friend.

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Arbella36 wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:Does anyone else find it utterly ridiculous that O&K even have a nanny?? Yes, I can see them having a babysitter when the two want to go out but to have a nanny come to your home to entertain your kid while you're still home AND literally walk around your house filming all day as your job is just silly to me. I would love to hear their reasoning behind this.
Who is their nanny? I never heard about this! How ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
As far as I know Kaitlyn acts as their babysitter/nanny. At first it seemed as though she would only be around to babysit when they go out but in kk's latest vlog you can plainly see Kaitlyn in the background with Levi while Kyra and keren had the babies filming themselves.
Now I didn't quite finish the vlog so maybe they all did go out without the kids but I don't think that's the case.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

xkatka wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:

Sorry for double poat but why you can have friends over to spend a night in high shcool but once you have partner and kids its different? So you shouldn't have friends over overnight just coz u have partner and kids? Why? What is different?

If you wouldnt want to have friend over its ok but it doesnt make us who like having friends over weird lol

I didnt mean to thank/agree with the comment lol.

Of course its rude to tell a person "move out by Sept 13" or whatever but there seems to be no timeline. Kyra said she could be staying there a couple months or over a year.

Helping is great, like i said, Kyra is VERY nice for providing kyla with food and etc for free. She even decorated the area will she will sleep and that mirror looks expensive.

I do believe its different to have someone over when youre in high school for a night or week vs when youre living with your partner in kids. In high school you dont pay bills, and you likely have a to of free time plus no one else is relying on you and youre "free" alone in your bed at night. In kyras case, she may often want alone time with Oscar, having a friend around too much may cause them to dislike each other because theyve changed since they last lived together, oscar may want to talk to Kyra about something privately or make a certain comment and wont be able to because kyla is there, oscar may feel like he needs more time with kyra or kyra may feel she needs more time with oscar, kyra may feel the need to entertain her guest and make food or whatever meanwhile she is busy with her kids, etc. i mean if i spent all day every day for months or a year living with my friend and her bf i would definitely feel like i am imposing and like a burden. Id feel like i am not letting them do what they need to do and like they have to filter themselves around me. Its uncomfortable to not be able to say/do what you want in your own house because a guest is there. Also, i think it isnt a smart move on kyras part to bring another woman in her home, especially for that long. It can stir problems, and i dont just mean that kyla and oscar will do things behind kyras back. Many things can happen! For example, maybe kyla will like oscar, maybe kyla will be jealous of kyra and give them bad vibes, maybe kyla will always take kyras side in her fights with Oscar and create even more problems with o&k, maybe oscar will want kyra to be more like kyla, maybe kyla will be very messy or have certain annoying habits thatll piss oscar off and hence create tension between him and kyra, maybe kyla will try to do too much with the kids and itll annoy kyra because shes the mom, etc.. its endless.

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Annavi04 wrote:
xkatka wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:

I didnt mean to thank/agree with the comment lol.

Of course its rude to tell a person "move out by Sept 13" or whatever but there seems to be no timeline. Kyra said she could be staying there a couple months or over a year.

Helping is great, like i said, Kyra is VERY nice for providing kyla with food and etc for free. She even decorated the area will she will sleep and that mirror looks expensive.

I do believe its different to have someone over when youre in high school for a night or week vs when youre living with your partner in kids. In high school you dont pay bills, and you likely have a to of free time plus no one else is relying on you and youre "free" alone in your bed at night. In kyras case, she may often want alone time with Oscar, having a friend around too much may cause them to dislike each other because theyve changed since they last lived together, oscar may want to talk to Kyra about something privately or make a certain comment and wont be able to because kyla is there, oscar may feel like he needs more time with kyra or kyra may feel she needs more time with oscar, kyra may feel the need to entertain her guest and make food or whatever meanwhile she is busy with her kids, etc. i mean if i spent all day every day for months or a year living with my friend and her bf i would definitely feel like i am imposing and like a burden. Id feel like i am not letting them do what they need to do and like they have to filter themselves around me. Its uncomfortable to not be able to say/do what you want in your own house because a guest is there. Also, i think it isnt a smart move on kyras part to bring another woman in her home, especially for that long. It can stir problems, and i dont just mean that kyla and oscar will do things behind kyras back. Many things can happen! For example, maybe kyla will like oscar, maybe kyla will be jealous of kyra and give them bad vibes, maybe kyla will always take kyras side in her fights with Oscar and create even more problems with o&k, maybe oscar will want kyra to be more like kyla, maybe kyla will be very messy or have certain annoying habits thatll piss oscar off and hence create tension between him and kyra, maybe kyla will try to do too much with the kids and itll annoy kyra because shes the mom, etc.. its endless.

Excuse all the typos omg lol im typing on my phone

The area she will sleep*

And kids*

A lot of free time*

xlol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xlol »

It still bothers me that Kyra tried to pass Katelyn off as a friend instead of straight up saying they hired her to be their nanny.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Kyla might have a job. She has been in the vlogs maybe 2 seconds a day or standing behind the camera since she moved in. Maybe she was in an abusive relationship or her parents kicked her out and she had to move quickly. She could have some money saved up, and she could be paying them a little something for groceries. Maybe she just didn't have a deposit and first month rent for an apartment. It's really easy to assume stuff and come up with theories about someone you don't really see. Maybe she doesn't want her business all over the internet considering she is hardly in vlogs. Just my opinion

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ilovecats wrote:Kyla might have a job. She has been in the vlogs maybe 2 seconds a day or standing behind the camera since she moved in. Maybe she was in an abusive relationship or her parents kicked her out and she had to move quickly. She could have some money saved up, and she could be paying them a little something for groceries. Maybe she just didn't have a deposit and first month rent for an apartment. It's really easy to assume stuff and come up with theories about someone you don't really see. Maybe she doesn't want her business all over the internet considering she is hardly in vlogs. Just my opinion

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
I don't think anyone would disagree with anything you just said, but the fact of the matter is– is that Kyra said she could be there for a month or more than a year. As soon as Kyla got a job, she'd be able to calculate how many paychecks she'll need before she can afford to move out, which would've provided an approximate timeline. All we're trying to say is that it's an awkward situation to be living for an extended period of time with your high school bff when she has a bf and two kids. None of us are saying that Kyla is just lazy af and wants to mooch off of them for as long as possible. Kyra and Oscar always make it a point to explain what everyone in their life is doing when they have guests over, so we could only assume that they'd say "Kyla is at work right now so *yada yada yada*" at least once by now. If Kyla is trying to save money to eventually live on her own, it isn't very responsible of her to go clothing shopping with Kyra (because we all know how much Kyra likes spending money). It's extremely kind and generous of O&K to let Kyla move in, but personally living with a young couple with two babies would make me feel like I'm imposing on them, so I'd imagine Kyla will eventually feel the same.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just don't know how Kyra will be able to handle the big family she wants if she isn't even able to monitor and play with 2 kids at once. Alaya is so easily entertained that she could literally play with Levi & plop Alaya down beside her on a play mat. Katelyn is not needed for any situation other than if OK want to go out alone or with just one kid.

Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

I don't think its weird, plenty of people in their twenties have roommates including couples. Kyra has zero friends in Utah that i know of (not counting their "friend" Kateyln) so i actually think its nice she finally has a friend local! I think its weird her room is in the hallway though i would definitely sacrifice part of the living room as a playroom downstairs and give her the playroom just to make it more comfy for my guest if it was me.
I would feel uncomfortable not contributing anything but we don't know she isn't babysitting, paying them out of savings, has a job, is studying or even if OK are rich enough to be saying no to contributions she might be helping with laundry, cleaning etc. Plus she has been there what less than a week, she might just be job hunting now for all we know..

I do think its rude of Kyra not to make more of an effort to include her when they are hanging out with KK. When lana and luzu visited KK they included Wyatt the whole time, would it kill Kyra to take Kyla shopping with them or if she didn't want to come at least include her when you are all hanging out in the living room...
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

workinprogress wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
prbeca wrote:Kyras poor friend look so over it whenever she's in the background of the vlogs
She doesn't have to be there. Oscar and Kyra are letting her live with them, if she doesn't like their lifestyle or whatever than she could always leave. Just saying ImageImage

I don't think it's a matter of it liking their lifestyle (bc quite honestly who wouldn't like doing nothing all day). I feel like Kyla thought that she would be hanging out with Kyra, not fifth-wheeling for a week or however long K&K are there. I would be annoyed, too, if my friend was having their best friends over that I had never met before. Obviously it's OK's house and they can do whatever they want, but idk why they didn't have K&K visit before Kyla moved in. I just feel like it'd be awkward for all of them...just my thoughts

Thats ridiculous! Their house they can do as they please. Theyre. Ot running a damn hotel or bed and breakfast. If a friend who is staying for FREE is uncomfortable she can pack her shit and leave. They dont owe her anything.

Return to “OKBaby”