OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by Rkp65i »

She doesn't have to be there. Oscar and Kyra are letting her live with them, if she doesn't like their lifestyle or whatever than she could always leave. Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
I don't think it's a matter of not liking their lifestyle (bc quite honestly who wouldn't like doing nothing all day). I feel like Kyla thought that she would be hanging out with Kyra, not fifth-wheeling for a week or however long K&K are there. I would be annoyed, too, if my friend was having their best friends over that I had never met before. Obviously it's OK's house and they can do whatever they want, but idk why they didn't have K&K visit before Kyla moved in. I just feel like it'd be awkward for all of them...just my thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Yeah but they said she could be there for months lmao Kyla has all the time in the world to hang out with Kyra.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk[/quote]
I get that, but it's not like OK or KK ever do anything when they're home alone anyway, so why wouldn't they have just had KK come sooner to avoid the awkwardness? Doesn't matter if Kyla will be there for months, that's like if your roommate in college had her bf move in for a week or so (idk how long KK are staying). The entire duration that the bf was there would be uncomfortable and awkward af, but could've been avoided with better planning. It's not a big deal, it's just something they should've thought of

Your roomate in college is a little different then letting a friend live in your brand new home for free. Get real. I truly dont understand when someone thinks that a person should bend over backwards for a friend when they are staying with them. This seems to come up on kkandbabyj thread too whenever they let a friend stay with them. Theyre literally helping her out by letting her stay there, in their home. Its still their life. They cant stop living because they have someone in their house. Maybe keren and khoa could only come this week? Time wise. Theyve already mentioned that Kyla could be living there for up to a year (holy intrusive) one week isnt going to kill her and if it does then she can pack her bags.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

How do you guys know she's not including Kyla on things because it's not shown/spoken about in the vlogs? Same with having/getting a job and legit everything else you're shaming Kyla for. She clearly doesn't want any part of the vlogs so it makes sense that she doesn't want her whereabouts and situation all over the internet. Stop making accusations you can't prove unless OK have said this is how it is. In that case point me to the vlog and the time she said so.

Also, who cares if the timeframe is nonexistent. She could have so many reasons for not knowing when she's moving out.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

In today's kk&babyj vlog Kyla went shpping with boh kyra and keren... And was seen playing with Landon, so I'm pretty sure they're fine, they're just not including her in the vlogs.
I'm guessing she's still not comfortable with it. And we don't know why she moved with them, kyra said she was not gonna say, but basically said Los Angeles can be too much sometimes.

Also, who was that lady in the background when khoa was with landon and jackson? is that OK's housekeeper?
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

prbeca wrote:How do you guys know she's not including Kyla on things because it's not shown/spoken about in the vlogs? Same with having/getting a job and legit everything else you're shaming Kyla for. She clearly doesn't want any part of the vlogs so it makes sense that she doesn't want her whereabouts and situation all over the internet. Stop making accusations you can't prove unless OK have said this is how it is. In that case point me to the vlog and the time she said so.

Also, who cares if the timeframe is nonexistent. She could have so many reasons for not knowing when she's moving out.
Lmao so now we're "shaming" Kyla because we're just speculating (aka what this entire site is about). Maybe I missed a comment or something, but I don't think anyone was saying Kyla was being a mooch and lazy. It was just very obvious that Keren & Kyra went shopping for decor alone, and like I had said, we DONT know if Kyla has a job already! Maybe that's why she wasn't with Keren & Kyra the other day, we literally don't have any idea! However, just from OK's vlogging style, I'm 99.99% sure one of them would've just casually mentioned how Kyla was at work and that's why she isn't with them at *insert location*. K&K include Wyatt in their vlogs, and he's living with them in the same way Kyla is with OK.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

I still find it kinda inconsiderate to not have given Kyla the playroom to sleep in. They're fine giving it to Keren & Khoa for a week or so, but your guest that is staying for an extended period of time has to sleep on the landing? Makes sense. Doesn't Alaya have her own room, too? If she does then it's total BS for them not to have given at least that room for her. Of course Kyla wouldn't say she's unhappy with where they put her, that'd be rude on her part. Before someone attacks me, IT'S NICE FOR OK TO LET KYLA MOVE IN, but they should've been more thoughtful hosts. I don't think I could ever feel comfortable making my supposed best friend sleep at the top of my staircase when I have at least one room available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

workinprogress wrote:I still find it kinda inconsiderate to not have given Kyla the playroom to sleep in. They're fine giving it to Keren & Khoa for a week or so, but your guest that is staying for an extended period of time has to sleep on the landing? Makes sense. Doesn't Alaya have her own room, too? If she does then it's total BS for them not to have given at least that room for her. Of course Kyla wouldn't say she's unhappy with where they put her, that'd be rude on her part. Before someone attacks me, IT'S NICE FOR OK TO LET KYLA MOVE IN, but they should've been more thoughtful hosts. I don't think I could ever feel comfortable making my supposed best friend sleep at the top of my staircase when I have at least one room available.

Seriously with the room thing again. Theyre not a hotel. If she is unhappy with the accomodations she can bounce. Why would they give up their playroom or Alaya's bedroom? I wouldnt! But Im a brat I guess cuz I probably wouldnt even invite a friend to move into my brand new house once I have a significant other and children. Sometimes you make someone too comfortable and they will never leave. The landing is just fine for princess Kyla. I shouldnt say that though as so far she hasnt complained. She is probably very grateful even with just the landing.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

workinprogress wrote:I still find it kinda inconsiderate to not have given Kyla the playroom to sleep in. They're fine giving it to Keren & Khoa for a week or so, but your guest that is staying for an extended period of time has to sleep on the landing? Makes sense. Doesn't Alaya have her own room, too? If she does then it's total BS for them not to have given at least that room for her. Of course Kyla wouldn't say she's unhappy with where they put her, that'd be rude on her part. Before someone attacks me, IT'S NICE FOR OK TO LET KYLA MOVE IN, but they should've been more thoughtful hosts. I don't think I could ever feel comfortable making my supposed best friend sleep at the top of my staircase when I have at least one room available.

Like the person above me said, they're not a hotel lol. They're already paying for her food, her bed.. hell they're paying for all of her furniture, plus they're building her a bedroom in the basement. What else do you want them to do? how are they not "thoughtful hosts"? Why should one of their kids lose a room for her? and why should the kids lose their playroom?
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:In today's kk&babyj vlog Kyla went shpping with boh kyra and keren... And was seen playing with Landon, so I'm pretty sure they're fine, they're just not including her in the vlogs.
I'm guessing she's still not comfortable with it. And we don't know why she moved with them, kyra said she was not gonna say, but basically said Los Angeles can be too much sometimes.

Also, who was that lady in the background when khoa was with landon and jackson? is that OK's housekeeper?
I think it might be a housekeeper you can hear vacuuming in the back

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

workinprogress wrote:
Lagorda_12 wrote:
workinprogress wrote:Did anyone else notice how in KK's vlog in the clip right after Keren says "Levi & Jackson are sleeping so we're getting as much done as we can", Levi is in the background being played with by Kyra's friend?? I feel like Kyra's friend is bored af with K&K there so she's resorting to playing with Levi. If it was their "nanny" in the background, then that's absurd bc Kyra sits on her ass all day, so I think she can afford to play with her son...just saying.

I think it was the nanny

Oh dear God. I would've cut them a break if it was Kyla playing with Levi, but if Kyra is bringing that nanny over while K&K are there then that's just embarrassing lol

Doesn't she have the nanny for a certain number of days a week for three hours. I thought someone said three days? She probably relies on the work and money with set hours.

If I was rich I would love a nanny one morning a week so I could actually deep clean my house without having to stop 75 times to tend to my seven month old or get snacks for my five year old lol.

Family and friends are awesome but if you pay someone there is no awkwardness or feeling like your burdening others.

One would think Oscar would be the one to help when they are both home full time but if you have the money go for it I say. She is super hands on its not like she is out partying lol
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Lagorda_12 wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:In today's kk&babyj vlog Kyla went shpping with boh kyra and keren... And was seen playing with Landon, so I'm pretty sure they're fine, they're just not including her in the vlogs.

They have a cleaner too???? So jealous lol. They are pretty humble for the life they are living these days. Especially Kyra, she seems pretty unfazed by clothes shopping, decorating etc and pretty much like she has always been except happier. She used to be a bit of a downer lol but I notice a big change in her attitude
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:

Like the person above me said, they're not a hotel lol. They're already paying for her food, her bed.. hell they're paying for all of her furniture, plus they're building her a bedroom in the basement. What else do you want them to do? how are they not "thoughtful hosts"? Why should one of their kids lose a room for her? and why should the kids lose their playroom?
I can understand why Kyra didn't give up the playroom, Levi is really young to be upstairs playing by himself and it's a lot easier for him to come and go in and out of the playroom while it's downstairs and Kyra is closer if he needs something. Personally i would have given Kyla Alayas room because she doesn't sleep in there anyway and I would hate to have a bed and someone's stuff on my landing. But Kyra has said a few times the landing is temporary until they finish the basement.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

staceybrax wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:

I can understand why Kyra didn't give up the playroom, Levi is really young to be upstairs playing by himself and it's a lot easier for him to come and go in and out of the playroom while it's downstairs and Kyra is closer if he needs something. Personally i would have given Kyla Alayas room because she doesn't sleep in there anyway and I would hate to have a bed and someone's stuff on my landing. But Kyra has said a few times the landing is temporary until they finish the basement.

She must be a very important friend because I cant imagine finishing a room in my basement for a friend to live with me. Am I being snotty? I just cant imagine being an adult with my husband (significant other in her case) my two babies, buying a huge house and finally getting to settle into our first home only to have a friend move in and start third wheeling it. I love my friends dearly but I dont see them daily let alone live with them. I truly hope it doesnt start problems between Kyra and Oscar. With someone always around it makes it hard to have any private time, time to discuss anything, etc.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

staceybrax wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:

so you mean in a few years? lol. With the way O and K work, the basement will be done by the time the kids start high school
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

oscar kinda reminds me of a wayy less attractive dave franco.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

why the heck did kyra leave levi with alaya on the bed. He could so easily flip her off the bed >< How does she have that much faith in a toddler?
xlol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xlol »

YESSS. Alaya doesn't even sleep in her room so why not let Kyla have that until the basement room is finished?

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

annapaulndaniel wrote:
Lagorda_12 wrote:

They have a cleaner too???? So jealous lol. They are pretty humble for the life they are living these days. Especially Kyra, she seems pretty unfazed by clothes shopping, decorating etc and pretty much like she has always been except happier. She used to be a bit of a downer lol but I notice a big change in her attitude
I would be much happier to if I could spend when ever I pleased, had a nanny, a housekeeper, a brand new house, and a brand new car. Who can be a downer when you pretty much have everything you need at 20 years old. Still hate that YouTube allows people to have all this while others working all day long don't even have half of that. *sorry for the small rant long day at work lol*

pizzygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pizzygirl »

I can't believe they have a nanny and possibly a cleaner. Its like the Saccone-Jolys all over again

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

pizzygirl wrote:I can't believe they have a nanny and possibly a cleaner. Its like the Saccone-Jolys all over again

I frown about the nanny because they're both stay at home parents, BUT with a house the size of theirs, I cannot hold the cleaner against them. I don't have money like they do, but you best believe if I had a huge house I would hire a cleaner asap!

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

pizzygirl wrote:I can't believe they have a nanny and possibly a cleaner. Its like the Saccone-Jolys all over again

I don't care about the cleaner but the nanny thing is lame. Seriously they both stay at home and their "work" consists of filming the kids(cause really who would watch for OK) and then one of them has to edit. Seriously, why do they need a nanny 3 times a week(at least that;s how much they admit to having the nanny who knows how much they really use her).
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)

Return to “OKBaby”