DailyExcuses - Part #94

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Since Bryan is redoing his office, Missy could NOT be left out, she's currently on twitter looking for idea's "before she starts filming again" to turn that little sitting area/filming area into a "cool boho nook". It's never gonna stop...
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Acbsktbll wrote:Drinking a replacement drink for breakfast to work on a healthier lifestyle yet eats at PF change for lunch.... that makes sense?
That's got to be an ad for that drink - and I highly doubt he drank it. That company does lots of Instagram ads. PF Chang's? Now, I 100% totally believe he stuffed his face there!!!!
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

So Mimi and Papa are selling their house. You know that same house they put 10s of thousands of dollars in that playground they never use
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I just don't see why they're selling the house unless they're moving in with B&M or near them. It was a nice house...as mentioned many times, they have the whole park in the back. They only moved in what? Two years ago??? I remember watching the vlogs then and Missy always saying her "mom's house" instead of her parents house.

They must be moving somewhere special. And maybe Kelsey and Corbin really are moving in..
Last edited by tintin15 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Acbsktbll wrote:Drinking a replacement drink for breakfast to work on a healthier lifestyle yet eats at PF change for lunch.... that makes sense??[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 7c.jpg[img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
ffs. The one meal to not cut out is breakfast. Egg whites and spinach with a side of turkey bacon is delicious.

If you cut out a meal with a protein shake, it should be lunch and then just have a salad and a lean protein for dinner.

(I've been losing weight since I finished school, down 15 pounds since July 15. woot)
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Wait. Does Jimmy live with them or on his own???? If they move in with B&M, idk if there'll be room for Jimmy and Zuri. Is he moved out? I can't remember.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

tintin15 wrote:I just don't see why they're selling the house unless they're moving in with B&M or near them. It was a nice house...as mentioned many times, they have the whole park in the back. They only moved in what? Two years ago??? I remember watching the vlogs then and Missy always saying her "mom's house" instead of her parents house.

They must be moving somewhere special. And maybe Kelsey and Corbin really are moving in, considering it's already pending...that was a super fast sell.
I don't know about California but in Oregon it's been a sellers market. People get offers immediately after putting their house on the market. I know someone who put their house up and got so many offers they got $10,000 more than what it was selling for.

Not saying it's not a good theory that Corbin and Kelsey bought it--just saying houses are going fast right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I just don't see why they're selling the house unless they're moving in with B&M or near them. It was a nice house...as mentioned many times, they have the whole park in the back. They only moved in what? Two years ago??? I remember watching the vlogs then and Missy always saying her "mom's house" instead of her parents house.

They must be moving somewhere special. And maybe Kelsey and Corbin really are moving in, considering it's already pending...that was a super fast sell.
I don't know about California but in Oregon it's been a sellers market. People get offers immediately after putting their house on the market. I know someone who put their house up and got so many offers they got $10,000 more than what it was selling for.

Not saying it's not a good theory that Corbin and Kelsey bought it--just saying houses are going fast right now.
There is NO WAY Corbin and Kelsey could qualify for a mortgage of that size!! Kelsey's basically never worked, Corbin worked PT most of the last two years and their YT channel didn't really take off until June came along...and they aren't exactly making BIG YT $$$$.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I was able to find the listing for Jim and Suzanne's. I won't share it here, but I have to quote how the play area was described: "Get the kids off the devices and into the backyard where they can explore and have the time of their lives with this magnificent play yard fully equipped with a Play Gym Swing-Set that's also included with the sale."

Hilarious! The play area could never get their little Princess Missy off of her devices! That play area served the express purpose of keeping her kids occupied so she could spend quality time with her phone!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

sammibro wrote:I was able to find the listing for Jim and Suzanne's. I won't share it here, but I have to quote how the play area was described: "Get the kids off the devices and into the backyard where they can explore and have the time of their lives with this magnificent play yard fully equipped with a Play Gym Swing-Set that's also included with the sale."

Hilarious! The play area could never get their little Princess Missy off of her devices! That play area served the express purpose of keeping her kids occupied so she could spend quality time with her phone!

Totally found it .. Sucks if jimmy is a grown man sleeping in a twin bed

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

sammibro wrote:I was able to find the listing for Jim and Suzanne's. I won't share it here, but I have to quote how the play area was described: "Get the kids off the devices and into the backyard where they can explore and have the time of their lives with this magnificent play yard fully equipped with a Play Gym Swing-Set that's also included with the sale."

I also liked the part about never having to buy fruit again. Can you picture the Hollisters out there harvesting from their home orchard? Image I can't.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

They must be moving somewhere special. And maybe Kelsey and Corbin really are moving in..
It would be 3 years come this fall.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And we all said when they built it, that the fake grass would be too hot in the summer. And guess what? Their excuse for not using it was that the ground was too hot. They have those nice big sofas outside in the shade. They never got Ollie "off the devices". I think they only used it when they had Ellie and Jared there.
Granted, there were a few times when Ollie stayed at Mimi and Papa's that he could have played on it. But they didn't vlog it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

queentee20 wrote:i can't find the home listing either ... I'm usually good at this :|
I'm not see if I can say this so please delete if I can't but I just put their first and last name into white pages and narrowed my search to CA. The address popped right up and I found the listing that way (P.S. You don't realize how creepy/stalker-like this is until you put in writing lol)

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

1:04 - all I see is a runny nose on Finn....does anyone else see this? Good - just wanted to make sure since Missy can't seem to see it and clean his nose for once! #YouOnlyHaveOneJob and then there's Ollie saying "I Yuv You" - seriously? It's not even cute!! Finn fell? Really? Aww if only he had a mom to watch him!! I think they show Ollie swimming all the time because it's the only thing he is good at! Ollie starts hitting the poop emoji - what else is new? I can't wait till he does something like that at Disney and they get banned from coming back hahaha
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

brownprincess93 wrote:1:04 - all I see is a runny nose on Finn....does anyone else see this? Good - just wanted to make sure since Missy can't seem to see it and clean his nose for once! #YouOnlyHaveOneJob and then there's Ollie saying "I Yuv You" - seriously? It's not even cute!! Finn fell? Really? Aww if only he had a mom to watch him!! I think they show Ollie swimming all the time because it's the only thing he is good at! Ollie starts hitting the poop emoji - what else is new? I can't wait till he does something like that at Disney and they get banned from coming back hahaha
I was thinking at least its clear

elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

I'm way way way behind. I gave up on following the lumps. I know playlist is going on in DC right now. Slyfox is going to be there, are the bumps? And did they go to playlist in Florida this year?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Found it with that quote thx. That house is so modest compared to B & M house. I wonder if they ever feel awkward with how lavish their own kids live... Or maybe you just feel proud idk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

It's a super nice house. Minus the playground, I'd love it for a first house-house. Super cute.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

onbreak wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:1:04 - all I see is a runny nose on Finn....does anyone else see this? Good - just wanted to make sure since Missy can't seem to see it and clean his nose for once! #YouOnlyHaveOneJob and then there's Ollie saying "I Yuv You" - seriously? It's not even cute!! Finn fell? Really? Aww if only he had a mom to watch him!! I think they show Ollie swimming all the time because it's the only thing he is good at! Ollie starts hitting the poop emoji - what else is new? I can't wait till he does something like that at Disney and they get banned from coming back hahaha
I was thinking at least its clear

Most likely correlated with 2 year molars and seasonal allergies too

Return to “Daily Bumps”