KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by Rkp65i »

puppymama927 wrote:Has anyone noticed that she is wearing a wedding band with her engagement right lately?
Yes. She also keeps calling him her husband. She said it in the airport and then realize she did and corrected herself to fiance. I wouldnt doubt if theyre already married although Im not sure why they would hide it.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Rkp65i wrote:
puppymama927 wrote:Has anyone noticed that she is wearing a wedding band with her engagement right lately?
Yes. She also keeps calling him her husband. She said it in the airport and then realize she did and corrected herself to fiance. I wouldnt doubt if theyre already married although Im not sure why they would hide it.
Because wedding vlogs bring more views than a quick courthouse wedding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I think she's just saying husband because it makes her look better considering they have two kids together

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
bjaneb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bjaneb »

jacksonsteeth wrote:Side note: Taylor just bought a house with her boyfriend and she's never lived with a SO before.... this will end well...

Does Taylor even have a job? What does she DO?
itschelseeaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itschelseeaaa »

bjaneb wrote:
jacksonsteeth wrote:Side note: Taylor just bought a house with her boyfriend and she's never lived with a SO before.... this will end well...

I believe she said in her facts about me video that she was a nanny.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I'm going to say she's Keren's nanny, but not 100% sure on it. Could she really be making that much that she is buying a house is my question? I mean if that is all she's doing at her age then she must be getting a pretty penny from "Mr. & Mrs. Nguyen"

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Keren SERIOUSLY needs to size up her bathing suits. The ones she has now ride up her butt and her vagina and give her major cameltoe. her butt doesnt look good in suits that literally squeeze the cheeks flat. that and ones that arent literally see thru. i could see alllllll her bits in the see thru skimpy suit she was wearing to a FAMILY pool..she has 0 respect
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

That's the diamond & sapphire band Khoa got her as a "push present" for Jackson.

murtmagurt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murtmagurt »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Keren SERIOUSLY needs to size up her bathing suits. The ones she has now ride up her butt and her vagina and give her major cameltoe. her butt doesnt look good in suits that literally squeeze the cheeks flat. that and ones that arent literally see thru. i could see alllllll her bits in the see thru skimpy suit she was wearing to a FAMILY pool..she has 0 respect
I SAW HER CAMEL TOE TOO I WAS LIKE NO KEREN YOU HAVE 40 BATHING SUITS WHYYYYY
My reaction:

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Keren SERIOUSLY needs to size up her bathing suits. The ones she has now ride up her butt and her vagina and give her major cameltoe. her butt doesnt look good in suits that literally squeeze the cheeks flat. that and ones that arent literally see thru. i could see alllllll her bits in the see thru skimpy suit she was wearing to a FAMILY pool..she has 0 respect
I feel like she wants to feel like she's the same size as she was before she had kids, so she keeps buying that size

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Ilovecats wrote:
I feel like she wants to feel like she's the same size as she was before she had kids, so she keeps buying that size

I think so too. Which is awful because she was scary skinny. She doesn't have to tell anyone her clothing size if it bothers her so much, or she could lie. But I don't get it because she wears like a 0 now but wants to be in a 00 lol
MissKeitz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissKeitz »

Lovely cameltoeImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 7f55ff.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

Sure, she's slim, but she really doesn't have a great figure. There's no proportion to it, her arse and tits are as saggy as my 90-year-old grandmother's, and she has no tone. Since when does being a 5'2ish size 2 (god knows those size 0s are too tight to count as correctly-fitting) automatically mean you have a banging figure?
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Crazydoglady wrote:Sure, she's slim, but she really doesn't have a great figure. There's no proportion to it, her arse and tits are as saggy as my 90-year-old grandmother's, and she has no tone. Since when does being a 5'2ish size 2 (god knows those size 0s are too tight to count as correctly-fitting) automatically mean you have a banging figure?

Couldn't have said it better myself Image I love how she thinks she's hot shit, but she doesn't realize she has a grandma body, saggy everywhere and she even has a hump!

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

msgmiscc wrote:
Crazydoglady wrote:Sure, she's slim, but she really doesn't have a great figure. There's no proportion to it, her arse and tits are as saggy as my 90-year-old grandmother's, and she has no tone. Since when does being a 5'2ish size 2 (god knows those size 0s are too tight to count as correctly-fitting) automatically mean you have a banging figure?

Couldn't have said it better myself Image I love how she thinks she's hot shit, but she doesn't realize she has a grandma body, saggy everywhere and she even has a hump!

Yes! Exactly. She shows her ass so much and it's gross. It's flabby and saggy. Atleast do some squats to purk it up if you insist on showing it so much.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I'm going to download tapatalk just to thank this a million times lol
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Kerens face is still horrible.
Poor Landon his head is still misshaped.
Keren acts like she never gets out of the house.
Why does Khoa keep saying Utah? Him an Oscar were talking about how there's only 2 in-n-out burgers in Utah. And I didn't think that sounded right so I googled it and there's definitely more than 2. So maybe he meant Salt Lake and not Utah. Cause why would there only be 2 in-n-out burgers in the entire state.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

bjaneb wrote:

I scrolled way down keren's insta once and saw a post of Taylor giving keren a sonogram and how awesome it is for her best friend to do it blah, blah, blah. I don't remember if she was pregnant with Jackson or Landon but I guess she was an ultrasound tech? I highly doubt she does that anymore though.
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

GUYS I AM DYING how did no one mention yet the bit in the vlog where Keren says she thinks Jackson had no discipline because of Nonni!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cate2121 »

Landon is having the best time of his life! He never played so much in his life. Was always alone

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”