JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

sparklylover
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by sparklylover »

I feel like because both of them are home there is no reason her house should be that messy. & she needs to be consistent with the kids come home put your backpack, shoes, jacket away. Rinse dishes off put them in dishwasher. Little things like that will make a big difference. Also teach them from a young age. Because once they are older & you try to do that they are like why & don't (sorry mom). But it's pretty much common sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Here in Australia, if you use flushable wipes in a rental and it clogs up the system, its the tenant's responsibility. ALOT of trouble with flushable wipes here. As with tampons. Surely people know not to flush them?
sparklylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparklylover »

Captain Smooth wrote:She did a cleaning video, which made me really happy, until I saw that she only did that, because she got sponsored again.

Kaden's gonna be an overachiever? Maybe. I think still that he has a form of adhd, if so, you wait until he one day gets bored by a task, or subject, it's gonna be fun getting him to focus...
I defiantly saw these little personalities coming out. I do still think there's something up but I feel like she had him tested But I never heard anything about it after? & someone mentioned here about Lilia's speech & now I can't stop noticing how she talks Image

Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Could anyone explain what tumbling is exactly? And why the twins changed to that from gymnastics?
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Mazement wrote:Could anyone explain what tumbling is exactly? And why the twins changed to that from gymnastics?
Typically tumbling is strictly tumbling passes where gymnastics includes all the apparatus, the rings, parallel bars etc. My 7 year old recently switched from tumbling to gymnastics because she want to work on the beam and uneven bars

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Mazement wrote:Could anyone explain what tumbling is exactly? And why the twins changed to that from gymnastics?
Tumbling is pretty strictly floor work (cartwheels, back hang springs, back tucks) and gymnastics is that and beam, bars, vault, etc.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Britxo wrote:
Damn I would hate if my significant other texted me like this. "Haha" "lol" blah.

Makes me feel she's really not all that attracted to him. But hey she got her baby from him so it's all good.

I thought the same! I can't stand it when my dad just texts 'ok' when I send him a really long message.. like you said she got the baby she wanted
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Oh, so that's what was in the cupboard under the stairs... I was hoping for Harry Potter but I guess a mountain of shoes makes more sense

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Captain Smooth wrote:She did a cleaning video, which made me really happy, until I saw that she only did that, because she got sponsored again.

Kaden's gonna be an overachiever? Maybe. I think still that he has a form of adhd, if so, you wait until he one day gets bored by a task, or subject, it's gonna be fun getting him to focus...
Huh? Are you suggesting ADHD is selective and a kid with the condition can in fact focus on a task if he really really likes said task? :?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

twomommies wrote:
webby wrote:did you hear her go on and on about the toilet paper? "look at all the ridges, you can scrub the counter with it!"
how the FUCK did Cottonelle approve that video for sponsorship???

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Cottonelle becomes confetti, so no. It doesn't work well as a substitute for a wash cloth or paper towels...I use it when we've run out of paper towels and wipe the toilet down 1x per month as well as around the sink area and showers (call me gross, but I use sticking cleaners to prevent needing to clean the toilet constantly)

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Uhhhh even if you use the toilet bowl cleaners you should still be wiping down your toilet and around it at least once a week. That's nasty. You're not much better than Jess.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

waitwhat wrote:

Huh? Are you suggesting ADHD is selective and a kid with the condition can in fact focus on a task if he really really likes said task? :?
If the kid does have something along the lines of ADHD or sensory disorder I feel sorry for him. People think these kids aren't paying attention but the trouble is they pay attention to EVERYTHING. Not being able to filter out the stuff that's not important so they can't focus on one thing. Living in a house like that would be torture at times if that's the case.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

missy-1010 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
webby wrote:did you hear her go on and on about the toilet paper? "look at all the ridges, you can scrub the counter with it!"

Cottonelle becomes confetti, so no. It doesn't work well as a substitute for a wash cloth or paper towels...I use it when we've run out of paper towels and wipe the toilet down 1x per month as well as around the sink area and showers (call me gross, but I use sticking cleaners to prevent needing to clean the toilet constantly)

Uhhhh even if you use the toilet bowl cleaners you should still be wiping down your toilet and around it at least once a week. That's nasty. You're not much better than Jess.

I'm not gonna say you're nasty but I do wanna second the idea that those cleaners arent' put there so you won't clean too often, they're mostly to help with odor and keeping germs and filth as much on the down low as possible. They're not meant to replace actual cleaning and they definitely don't clean the outside of the damn toilet or the sink and shower.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg - that shoe cupboard!!

HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THAT?!

Its Jess' own fault for NEVER making her kids do chores - Lilia is what, 7? She should be able to pick up after herself, so should K&K and even Landen. "If you want to play with something else, you need to tidy up first" is obviously a sentence that has never left Jess or Chris' mouths.

They just love chaos chaos chaos and claim they are TOO BUSY!!!! to do anything. Two adults at home all day and all she did was take everything off the sofa and put it back on again, spritz the kitchen for 5 minutes and put stuff back in the bathroom cabinets

Sorry but if her 7 and 5 year old kids cant replace some toothpaste into a cabinet or put their toothbrush back neatly, they've got problems
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

missy-1010 wrote:
twomommies wrote:

There's 2 people using it, trust me nothing in my house is as bad as Jess. I have 3 cats that I focus on cleaning up after because I don't want my house to smell like cats, so my main cleaning routine is vacuuming the whole house + wiping down counters, the sink, tables, etc. Once a month is how it's always been unless we've had company over because I don't want a bathroom that smells like ass.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

waitwhat wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
twomommies wrote:Cottonelle becomes confetti, so no. It doesn't work well as a substitute for a wash cloth or paper towels...I use it when we've run out of paper towels and wipe the toilet down 1x per month as well as around the sink area and showers (call me gross, but I use sticking cleaners to prevent needing to clean the toilet constantly)

I'm not gonna say you're nasty but I do wanna second the idea that those cleaners arent' put there so you won't clean too often, they're mostly to help with odor and keeping germs and filth as much on the down low as possible. They're not meant to replace actual cleaning and they definitely don't clean the outside of the damn toilet or the sink and shower.
I use it for the toilet, sink and shower are bleached and magic eraser-ed. It's put there to clean the bowl less, without them I'd say once or twice a week because I don't like stains in the bowl.

ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

I follow Clean My Space on YT and in a recent video, she said cleaning and disinfecting are two different things. If you're using a cleaner, your not killing germs, and if you're using a disinfecting cloth like Clorox wipes, you're not cleaning anything. You have to do both. Here is the link to her video; it starts at about the 1 minute mark:

Also, I can't believe Jess didn't vacuum that couch.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

twomommies wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
twomommies wrote:Cottonelle becomes confetti, so no. It doesn't work well as a substitute for a wash cloth or paper towels...I use it when we've run out of paper towels and wipe the toilet down 1x per month as well as around the sink area and showers (call me gross, but I use sticking cleaners to prevent needing to clean the toilet constantly)

There's 2 people using it, trust me nothing in my house is as bad as Jess. I have 3 cats that I focus on cleaning up after because I don't want my house to smell like cats, so my main cleaning routine is vacuuming the whole house + wiping down counters, the sink, tables, etc. Once a month is how it's always been unless we've had company over because I don't want a bathroom that smells like ass.

I have 2 cats and basically live alone because my boyfriend works out of town.. I deep clean the bathroom once a week, minimum.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

To be fair, a person that cleans once a year is still cleaner than jess and chris lol
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:To be fair, a person that cleans once a year is still cleaner than jess and chris lol
A person that cleans once every 10 years is cleaner than them. I want to see them clean the kids rooms and laundry rooms...with all the laundry they probably just throw around I bet it smells musty Image Image

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

twomommies wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:To be fair, a person that cleans once a year is still cleaner than jess and chris lol
A person that cleans once every 10 years is cleaner than them. I want to see them clean the kids rooms and laundry rooms...with all the laundry they probably just throw around I bet it smells musty Image Image

I would probably suffocate from the smell

Return to “JesssFam”