JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by blackroses »

I'm a super messy person I hate cleaning with a passion but dear lord I have less time to myself than she does and I would never ever let my house get like that it's just plain disgusting.
Chelidonia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelidonia »

Bsveach15 wrote:Does she not realize how trashy she looks with that choker on her neck?

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... fcf105.png[/img]

And I can only imagine how ridiculous her "shoe closet" is going to end up. Why doesn't she git rid of the shoes they don't need or that don't fit and put the rest in the kids closets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her lipstick was asymmetrical the whole video. I noticed it like in the first three seconds and after that I couldn't understand a word of what she was saying, it distracted me so much.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Bsveach15 wrote:Does she not realize how trashy she looks with that choker on her neck?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... fcf105.png[/img]

And I can only imagine how ridiculous her "shoe closet" is going to end up. Why doesn't she git rid of the shoes they don't need or that don't fit and put the rest in the kids closets?

The sad thing is she has got to have one of the most inflated egos I've ever seen. She thinks she is so hot and gorgeous and amazing and thinks anything will look good on her but it doesn't.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Addie looks like a turkey in that outfit. It was probably bought for thanksgiving 2018 but she's enormous so she put it on her now.
Mazement
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mazement »

Ilovecats wrote:
Mazement wrote:Could anyone explain what tumbling is exactly? And why the twins changed to that from gymnastics?
Tumbling is pretty strictly floor work (cartwheels, back hang springs, back tucks) and gymnastics is that and beam, bars, vault, etc.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
MommaMia3 wrote:Typically tumbling is strictly tumbling passes where gymnastics includes all the apparatus, the rings, parallel bars etc. My 7 year old recently switched from tumbling to gymnastics because she want to work on the beam and uneven bars

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Thank you both! It sounds like a good choice for the twins then, I was confused because gymnastics seemed great for them :P
Spenlero
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Spenlero »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 1c97ac.png[/img]

Her feet are literally caked in dirt...
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

Chris is on snapchat? Lol, I need more black tshirts in my life!

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I'm all for kids spending lots of time outdoors being active but the other side of that is daily baths because they need them.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Spenlero wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 1c97ac.png[/img]

Ewwwwwwww what is this from?

Spenlero
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Spenlero »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Spenlero wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 1c97ac.png[/img]

Ewwwwwwww what is this from?

Shown very briefly in "She's Ruining Everything." Watch 9:17-9:31. Absolutely disgusting. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... fad895.png[/img]

Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

I feel jess's standards drop more and more with each kid she has,she must lay awake at night thinking 'how on earth is this my life'

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Spenlero wrote: Her feet are literally caked in dirt...
Ugh that is actually disgusting!

What would do my head in is the random BITS of stuff... a shoe, some toy cars, a random wire (?!), a piece of clothing, a wrapper and so on and so on, just STUFF everywhere with no home!

And how mortifying if anyone in Kaden's class watches their videos!!! Imagine having the other parents know what a hovel you live in. And that your husband gave us his job to stay at home and.................. do nothing lmao
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

blackroses wrote:Addie looks like a turkey in that outfit. It was probably bought for thanksgiving 2018 but she's enormous so she put it on her now.
I agree it must have been an outfit for the future because it's been 90-100 degrees in Modesto the past 2 weeks sooo idk why she's dressing her in tights and long sleeves

It also bugs the shit out of me when she 'brags' about addelyn wearing 2t pajamas. Kids pajamas are supposed to be snug! they are super lose and she has the arms and legs cuffed so uh no, she's not in 2t.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Loose*

trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

My takeaway from the most recent vlog is that she's still trying to convince herself that she's happy with where she's at in life. 7 kids at 25 with 3 different fathers and 2 marriages and absolutely no control or authority over anything. Oh, and taking 6 years to complete a 2 year degree. I'm sure she's seeing people she graduated HS with doing things she's envious of, even if they're married and have a kid or two. She's supremely fucked herself, and whenever she says her life is a mess or that under the definition for "unplanned" (or whatever it was she was droning on about) you'd see her, she quickly corrects herself and unconvincingly says, "I wouldn't change my life. I love it. I love having so many kids." Also, I find it hilarious that she's making it out to be that she didn't plan her first 4 kids... Mhmmmm girl. Mhmmm. The only people that believe you on that one are your minions.

They've brought up pregnancy a lot in the past few vlogs, even though only jokingly. I'm thinking that we should expect another baby in 2 or so years, and they're kinda tossing around that idea now and hinting at it in the vlogs. IF they last that long. I could see Chris getting his vasectomy reversed on the DL and her not vlogging about it, and then a random pregnancy announcement being uploaded in the next 18 or so months.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

trumputin wrote:My takeaway from the most recent vlog is that she's still trying to convince herself that she's happy with where she's at in life. 7 kids at 25 with 3 different fathers and 2 marriages and absolutely no control or authority over anything. Oh, and taking 6 years to complete a 2 year degree. I'm sure she's seeing people she graduated HS with doing things she's envious of, even if they're married and have a kid or two. She's supremely fucked herself, and whenever she says her life is a mess or that under the definition for "unplanned" (or whatever it was she was droning on about) you'd see her, she quickly corrects herself and unconvincingly says, "I wouldn't change my life. I love it. I love having so many kids." Also, I find it hilarious that she's making it out to be that she didn't plan her first 4 kids... Mhmmmm girl. Mhmmm. The only people that believe you on that one are your minions.

They've brought up pregnancy a lot in the past few vlogs, even though only jokingly. I'm thinking that we should expect another baby in 2 or so years, and they're kinda tossing around that idea now and hinting at it in the vlogs. IF they last that long. I could see Chris getting his vasectomy reversed on the DL and her not vlogging about it, and then a random pregnancy announcement being uploaded in the next 18 or so months.
You can reverse a vasectomy?

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Ilovecats wrote:
trumputin wrote:My takeaway from the most recent vlog is that she's still trying to convince herself that she's happy with where she's at in life. 7 kids at 25 with 3 different fathers and 2 marriages and absolutely no control or authority over anything. Oh, and taking 6 years to complete a 2 year degree. I'm sure she's seeing people she graduated HS with doing things she's envious of, even if they're married and have a kid or two. She's supremely fucked herself, and whenever she says her life is a mess or that under the definition for "unplanned" (or whatever it was she was droning on about) you'd see her, she quickly corrects herself and unconvincingly says, "I wouldn't change my life. I love it. I love having so many kids." Also, I find it hilarious that she's making it out to be that she didn't plan her first 4 kids... Mhmmmm girl. Mhmmm. The only people that believe you on that one are your minions.

You can reverse a vasectomy?

Yes, you can.

trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

Omg, why does everyone here make it a mommy pissing contest about who raises their kids better or who cleans their house better amongst users?!?! Shouldn't that be in the boxing ring? This thread is about Jess, not y'all. I don't care to see everyone bicker about how user X has a better regime than user Y for thing Z. There comes a point where it's not even relevant to what we've been discussing about Jess.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yeah they've been joking a lot lately about her being pregnant. I wonder if she secretly wants another one or wants the attention of being pregnant. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets pregnant again.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

March 2018 is her cut off point to continue with her tradition (babies in '10 '12 '14 & '16!) So she's got a good 6 months to either reverse Chris' vasectomy or leave him and find another victim because let's face it she's nothing without a bun in the oven or a newborn #sorrynotsorry
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'

Return to “JesssFam”