• Advertisement

BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Re: BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Postby kalipali » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:48 am

OhHiImSam wrote:Maybe not UNC. in the DML she says she moved to NC cuz she "wanted to go to school there" and UNC comes to mind.

Highly recommend the DML she talks about the divorce and the costudy battle and how she gruadated early.

Oh girl I think you're giving B way too much credit! UNC is a somewhat difficult school to get into. Not as hard as Duke, of course, but still harder than "normal" I'd say. No way B would've gotten accepted to UNC.
kalipali
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby MommaOfThree » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:50 am

Beautifuldisaster wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Maybe they aren't married so she can get all the state benefits single mothers get? Welfare, food stamps, cash benefits, insurance for her and the kids etc. I dk what her state is like, but I am in TN which is close and single moms get A LOT of benefits.
It's not like she wouldn't go on welfare....wasn't that her plan all along? She prob doesn't wanna give up all that free state money!
And before anyone says she makes too much money....:..I wouldn't be so sure. I know when my hubby and I separated, I was eligible for everything even though I was working as a nurse making pretty dang good money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In NC/SC they don't care if you're married or not. They take into consideration anyone's income who lives in the household. Not just the mother's. They may get Medicaid because that threshold is super high, which also means they'd qualify for WIC. But I doubt they received any type of food stamps or cash assistance because you basically have to be dead broke in either of those states to qualify for stuff like that.

I live in AR and It isn't like that here. His income wouldn't be counted here IF they prepare their meals separately. You'd be surprised how many people In my town milk the system like that. A husband and wife will "separate" and the wife will "split bills" with the husband so she can qualify for full assistance. It's not right, but people do it.

MommaOfThree
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:52 am

It varies state to state. Here if anyone is under the same roof we have to report it as income. If the dog has a job You have to report it too. And they know if you're not reporting.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:56 am

Lol she posted a snap at hobby lobby. Willing to bet she's buying fall decor shit.

I feel bad for the dumb asses that donated to the go fund me.

And her jumbo pumpkin spice drink with "extra sugar"...guess those 3 miles were for nothing

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:56 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lol she posted a snap at hobby lobby. Willing to bet she's buying fall decor shit.

And her jumbo pumpkin spice drink with "extra sugar"...guess those 3 miles were for nothing

not to mention that drink is like $6

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby MommaOfThree » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:08 am

smom12 wrote:It varies state to state. Here if anyone is under the same roof we have to report it as income. If the dog has a job You have to report it too. And they know if you're not reporting.

I don't think she gets food stamps. I can't see her going to target and someone seeing her use EBT. I do however think she gets state insurance on the kids, and that's why they're not getting married.

MommaOfThree
Gossiper

Postby MommaOfThree » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:14 am

smom12 wrote:It varies state to state. Here if anyone is under the same roof we have to report it as income. If the dog has a job You have to report it too. And they know if you're not reporting.

I don't think she gets food stamps. I can't see her going to target and someone seeing her use EBT. I do however think she gets state insurance on the kids, and that's why they're not getting married.

MommaOfThree
Gossiper

Postby OhHiImSam » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:25 am

kalipali wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:Maybe not UNC. in the DML she says she moved to NC cuz she "wanted to go to school there" and UNC comes to mind.

Highly recommend the DML she talks about the divorce and the costudy battle and how she gruadated early.

Oh girl I think you're giving B way too much credit! UNC is a somewhat difficult school to get into. Not as hard as Duke, of course, but still harder than "normal" I'd say. No way B would've gotten accepted to UNC.

It depends which campus you apply. Chapel Hill is more difficult to get into, but she prob would have gone to UNC Charlotte, since that's where she ended up, which has a 64% acceptance rate.

There's also Queens, but idk a girl from Ohio would have heard of them.

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Mel1011 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:10 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lol she posted a snap at hobby lobby. Willing to bet she's buying fall decor shit.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 8457cf.png

Lol she thinks she eats healthy.

Can't forget that snap where her and Nolan were eating peanut butter out of the jar. So healthy.

I bet working her ass off means eating healthy and exercising once or twice a week.

Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby amykay » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:14 pm

smom12 wrote:

Maybe it depends on where you live but a large dunkin iced coffee only costs like $2.75 lol it's nowhere near $6..

Is it really necessary for her to get extra sugar? It's already loaded with sugar. And the chick wonders why she isn't losing weight. Face palmmmmm
amykay
Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:20 pm

amykay wrote:
smom12 wrote:

Maybe it depends on where you live but a large dunkin iced coffee only costs like $2.75 lol it's nowhere near $6..

Is it really necessary for her to get extra sugar? It's already loaded with sugar. And the chick wonders why she isn't losing weight. Face palmmmmm

The recommended intake of sugar is 25 g a day and a large iced pumpkin drink from DD has 51 g lol. Plus however much sugar she added. Then she came home and ate some sugar cookies with icing.

I'm not a health nut but she probably shouldn't be saying she's eating healthy and "working her ass off" if that's how she's eating.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Geez. Here a medium dunkacino is $5!

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:40 pm

smom12 wrote:Geez. Here a medium dunkacino is $5!

Wait what no way last I was in that area it was cheaper, i remember the good ol days where they were far cheaper than Starbucks
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Britxo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:40 pm

Always a bridesmaid.. never a bride eh, Brittany?

Britxo
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:51 pm

blackroses wrote:

Wait what no way last I was in that area it was cheaper, i remember the good ol days where they were far cheaper than Starbucks

I'm in the poconos now. Got a medium dunckaccino and it was $4.89. They recently raised it bc I don't remember it being that hivh

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:53 pm

smom12 wrote:
blackroses wrote:

I'm in the poconos now. Got a medium dunckaccino and it was $4.89. They recently raised it bc I don't remember it being that hivh

It was never that high such bs
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby MommaOfThree » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:58 pm

Mel1011 wrote:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 8457cf.png

Lol she thinks she eats healthy.

Can't forget that snap where her and Nolan were eating peanut butter out of the jar. So healthy.

I bet working her ass off means eating healthy and exercising once or twice a week.

She's working hard at cramming junk in her mouth. She snapped that she had burned like 300ish calories at the gym the other night. I'm sure she went home, consumed 700 more calories, and went to bed.

MommaOfThree
Gossiper

Postby OhHiImSam » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Dudes, the DD's Pumpkin spice is nasty af.

I got it once because it is cheaper than Starbucks, but I regretted it after the first sip.

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:33 pm

It's 90 degrees where I live and I'm dying!!!!!!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Kitina13 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Blackswan wrote:It's 90 degrees where I live and I'm dying!!!!!!

I live in Virginia and it has been fall-like weather recently. I'll admit I have the itch for pumpkin spice lmao but I'll wait until after Labor Day.
Kitina13
Informer

Postby smom12 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:48 pm

I'm curious how much her hobby lobby haul is.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mel1011 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:13 pm

Man she really needs to wash arias hair and put it in a ponytail or out of her face. Her hair is looking so dirty with lint in it and shit.
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:19 pm

smom12 wrote:I'm curious how much her hobby lobby haul is.

One thing I like about Jesss is she is pretty uprfront with how much she spends and you know, doesn't have a GFM.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby guineapeegz » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:37 pm

OhHiImSam wrote:Dudes, the DD's Pumpkin spice is nasty af.

I got it once because it is cheaper than Starbucks, but I regretted it after the first sip.

I personally don't mind a pump or two with my almond milk iced coffee... it's tolerable.
guineapeegz
Informer

Postby calimama20 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:09 pm

Mel1011 wrote:Man she really needs to wash arias hair and put it in a ponytail or out of her face. Her hair is looking so dirty with lint in it and shit.

You can see in her DITL or Arias first day video she uses oil in her hair while dry. I don't get it! It always looks dirty and greasy because of that. I'm positive Aria doesn't need that heavy argon oil added to her hair daily

calimama20
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to Britneyandbaby