JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Or offer to be a surrogate for gabe and amber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Chellebailson27 wrote:Or offer to be a surrogate for gabe and amber

Oh no.
Surely that would pull in viewers.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

"Having a baby with my ex??!?!"

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

AMBER IS MY SISTER MOM!

Her baby's hair was inside me!

WE ARE ALL ONE BIG HAPPY FUCKING FAMILY!!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

DoodleBop wrote:I'm all for kids spending lots of time outdoors being active but the other side of that is daily baths because they need them.

Ummm???? Please tell me you dont not send your kids out just because they will need a bath haha
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Why do the kids just come in and throw their back packs on the floor. I would seriously get into my kids about respecting our home and their belongings if they just threw their stuff in the floor like that. In the pictures of Addie on this thread you can see Jessica's shows just thrown about, no wonder her kids just throw things around. They are only following their moms example. She is seriously gross.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cjl123 wrote:Why do the kids just come in and throw their back packs on the floor. I would seriously get into my kids about respecting our home and their belongings if they just threw their stuff in the floor like that. In the pictures of Addie on this thread you can see Jessica's shows just thrown about, no wonder her kids just throw things around. They are only following their moms example. She is seriously gross.

I agree. She can buy all the organizational stuff sh e wants but what they really need is to learn to pick up after themselves... Why dont they utilize the garage for backpacks and shoes?? Then she could use that closet under the stairs for toy storage.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:I'm all for kids spending lots of time outdoors being active but the other side of that is daily baths because they need them.

Ummm???? Please tell me you dont not send your kids out just because they will need a bath haha
I don't think that's what she's saying lol. I'm pretty sure she means if Jess is gonna let the kids play outside all day and get dirty then she needs to bathe them.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Bsveach15 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

I don't think that's what she's saying lol. I'm pretty sure she means if Jess is gonna let the kids play outside all day and get dirty then she needs to bathe them.

Haha! Yeah I meant that if she's going to let them get filthy then she's got to be doing baths more often. Either way with no air conditioning the kids would probably sleep better if they weren't all sweaty either way.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

She has no Ac? That sounds awful especially where she lives in the summer.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bsveach15 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

hahaha Ok! Misread. I was like... uh jfc.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"She's ruining EVERYTHING." Recap (Sorry this is so late, my husband has off today and Monday due to the holiday so I've been busy lol :D)

Jess and Sadie open the vlog for the day and Sadie is clawing furniture. She wants to get Sadie a scratching post (uh, this should have been done the second you decided to keep her) but says in all her years of having cats, she's never gotten a cat to use a scratching post. Catnip works for a reason...
Chris is on the couch with Addie, who is taking a nap downstairs since J&C are downstairs most of the day. She addresses people asking about FAQ Friday since she's behind on videos - she was "ahead" and rambles about how she posts Mon - Fri and thought about adding in FAQ clips after the videos, but wasn't sure what would post on Fridays. This week should be back to FAQ Fridays though.
Addie is awake! Jess has a stain on her shirt.
Errands time! First up, Walgreens! She got photos for the picture frames on the Pinterest wall (FINALLY).
Stop #2 - Lowe's. They need a few little things for the house and have to decide what to do with the front yard. She ogles over a Halloween display and admits she hates pumpkin/pumpkin spice flavored things. Holy not basic white girl...anyway, the kitchen cabinets should be getting done next week, and their next project is...a shoe closet. Seriously? Chris tells her to buckle up, but she's already buckled and says that's the first thing she does (uh, breastfeeding on a Disneyland trip while the car is moving counts for being unsafe too Messica!). She blabbers on and on about some perfect world where the kids will magically put their shoes away neatly...hahahahahahaha....
Jess picks up Kyson, Kaden, Lilia, and Logan. Gabe and Chris are doing some workout thing...okay? Kaden is getting a school award. They run into Gabe and then are back home and Chris and Gabe are...planning something. It's honestly too much mumbling for my ears LOL.
Jess fills up the picture frames. Gabe brings Addie (an "escapee") back in from outside as he and Chris leave for the park to work out. Jess starts singing the Backpack song from Dora the Explorer (ew) and in an effort to keep backpacks and lunch boxes off the floor, she has a system - double hooks for backpacks (bottom) and lunch boxes (top) and then a folder box thing to the left of that...can we say CROWDED? She shows off the hideous shoe closet and Kyson tries swimming in it.
The boys have bath time and then pick up toys left on the floor. Jess gives herself and Chris a pat on the back for having the kids in bed by 8 at the latest (anyone have anything to contest this?). The boys goof off with the camera as Jess blabs on.
The shoe closet...failed. They got the wrong parts. Surprise!
Jess plays peekaboo with Addie. She's the last to go to bed and the last to get up.
Jess jokes that she's pregnant and Chris seems happy, because "he'd have babies forever." Jess is content with 7. "Good thing you don't have 7 baby daddies." "Pretty close." Ew.
Jess goes on about how 7 is her lucky number, but she always wanted 4 kids. Supposedly life doesn't always go as planned for her (no kidding).
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Dang I kept seeing you all bitch about the shoe closet like 'omg it's so bad' and I'm thinking 'it can't be that bad' I have a shoe closet and it gets pretty messy, then I watched the vlog and here I am like "OMG ITS SO BAD" and Kyson rolling around in there ugh I'm traumatized

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Jess needs to face the fact what White is 150% not her OR Addies color. They both look horrible in it.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

What pisses me off is that her house has the potential to be so nice and comfortable. She has the means to renovate and make improvements but the attention span of a fly, zero motivation and she is completely lazy. She should tackled one project at a time and actually took her time doing each project very well. But instead she half asses all projects right away. Her impatience is seriously her down fall.

Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

(OT)Part 100 special!
Lets say.. In 8 years time, Lilia will be 15, and Lilia is being a teen, surfing the net and suddenly she stumbles on an old ass archived forum.
100 threads about her mom and she decided to read it all.
What do you think it'd do to her?

(No reproach what so ever btw!)
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Jess needs to face the fact what White is 150% not her OR Addies color. They both look horrible in it.
as a very pale person (like jess), I realized from a very young age that white is not my color, and unfortunately i don't think Jess has just not come to that realization yet.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lurker2 wrote:(OT)Part 100 special!
Lets say.. In 8 years time, Lilia will be 15, and Lilia is being a teen, surfing the net and suddenly she stumbles on an old ass archived forum.
100 threads about her mom and she decided to read it all.
What do you think it'd do to her?

(No reproach what so ever btw!)
If it was me I'd probably be mad at my mom for all the shit on here that's true.

whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Bsveach15 wrote:Omg what is she wearingggggg?! That bow is hideous.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d51213.png[/img]

I shall call her Oatmeal.

Oatmeal Skube.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Everything about this is weird.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f6c4d3.png[/img]

Return to “JesssFam”