2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by Mel1011 »

*facepalm* Boob pain is the first symptom of mastitis. Not an unusual feeling in your boobs. Doesn't mastitis usually occur in only one breast? I bet she's lying and she's going to say she had to give up breastfeeding because of mastitis. :roll:
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

If she had mastitis she would be in extreme pain plus flu like symptoms the whole 9 yards. Had it 5 times there is no missing it lol
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

So last week she snapped the same theory bc her boob hurt really bad..then never talked about it again until today. Im guessing she had a clogged duct which didnt get addressed now is resulting in mastitis.

I had mastitis and had the same symptoms at first but did get a low grade fever by evening..i think the fever is the biggest sign as well as pain

Im guessing last weeks pain snap was before she supposedly weaned Charlie..and so when she weaned him÷less nursing =less draining of milk=worse clogged ducts =mastitis
I have a lot of free time today cant you tell lol
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

It's really hard to believe that she has mastitis, after all this is the same girl who claimed to have 3 lumps/tumors on her breasts and never spoke about it ever again.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Umm if she had mastitis, she would feel like she's dying.
I had clogged ducts a few weeks back (not even mastitis) and I was DYING. Flu like symptoms, hot and cold sweats, fever, extreme breast pain. The whole nine yards.
So yeah, not sure what she's talking about lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

deannaroseo wrote:Umm if she had mastitis, she would feel like she's dying.
I had clogged ducts a few weeks back (not even mastitis) and I was DYING. Flu like symptoms, hot and cold sweats, fever, extreme breast pain. The whole nine yards.
So yeah, not sure what she's talking about lol

Seriously. When I had it my husband acted like I was being a whiney bitch but I felt like i was dying lol. I had the chills so bad I had to sit in the truck with the heat full blast because couldn't stop shivering and the pain was horrible
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She snapped that the doctor told her she "indeed has mastitis" and he gave her medicine for the fever

That just convinced me she doesn't have it lol. They give antibiotics for the "Staphylococcus aureus" bacteria or whatever in the boob. Not for a fever.

She probably popped a Tylenol and is calling that the medicine lolol

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also I can't believe how shitty her eyebrows look. Wow. I thought the point of getting them tatted was so you didn't have to do them everyday....

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

So they gave her medicine for the fever but nothing for the infection? That doesn't make sense lol.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Wait wait wait. No doctor would tell her to 'push through this for the next couple days' if she had mastitis. They would give her antibiotics immediately and she would start to feel better in a day. Medicine for the fever is probably ibuprofen?? I'm so confused about this. I believe she's sick but it doesn't add up that she has mastitis
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Kitina13 wrote:Wait wait wait. No doctor would tell her to 'push through this for the next couple days' if she had mastitis. They would give her antibiotics immediately and she would start to feel better in a day. Medicine for the fever is probably ibuprofen?? I'm so confused about this. I believe she's sick but it doesn't add up that she has mastitis
Agreed...mastitis is not something you can "push " through most of the time and most docs i assume would start you on meds immediately
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

This is going to be her excuse to stop breast feeding

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

No woman needs an EXCUSE to stop breast feeding. That attitude grinds my gears. It's a CHOICE no matter what. Everyone is complaining that Charlie screams, is underfed, etc. So why not go to formula? It's not the freaking devil. My opinion holds for every mother, Youtuber or not.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

gypsophila wrote:No woman needs an EXCUSE to stop breast feeding. That attitude grinds my gears. It's a CHOICE no matter what. Everyone is complaining that Charlie screams, is underfed, etc. So why not go to formula? It's not the freaking devil. My opinion holds for every mother, Youtuber or not.
I totally get where you're coming from about it being a choice, but I think Barrx2 meant that Vanessa will use mastitis as the excuse to quit. From how Vanessa's been before, she'd probably do it as a way to "save her ass" from criticism. I agree that it's 100% a choice and people shouldn't shit on her for it. Regardless, Vanessa's known to use one thing to justify the other.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:No woman needs an EXCUSE to stop breast feeding. That attitude grinds my gears. It's a CHOICE no matter what. Everyone is complaining that Charlie screams, is underfed, etc. So why not go to formula? It's not the freaking devil. My opinion holds for every mother, Youtuber or not.
When people like Britney and Vanessa blame everything on being 'unable' to breastfeed it spreads false information. They are in fact looking for an excuse to quit breastfeeding. I wish they would just say they're done nursing and want to use formula. By pretending their babies are going on 'nursing strikes' and they have 'mastitis' it plants seeds in other women's minds that they have to give up nursing if these things happen to them.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

She didn't bother fixing her hair for the family photos? It looks like a stringy mess with baby hairs sticking out all over the place as usual.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
When people like Britney and Vanessa blame everything on being 'unable' to breastfeed it spreads false information. They are in fact looking for an excuse to quit breastfeeding. I wish they would just say they're done nursing and want to use formula. By pretending their babies are going on 'nursing strikes' and they have 'mastitis' it plants seeds in other women's minds that they have to give up nursing if these things happen to them.

And saying it's perfectly normal for a 6 month old to self wean.... That is not true!! No child under a year will self wean. It's rare for a child under 2 to self wean

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I agree totally with not giving false information. I just don't see why they have to make excuses. Breastfeeding is NOT the end all be all of parenting or motherhood. It's also not essential to a baby in order to thrive. Just make a choice and do it. I understand it's hard for some women, and yt'ers find it especially hard since people give them crap for everything. I'd love to see a CONFIDENT YT mom just say it's not working for us, period. I guess it'll never happen. Women face too much criticism in every aspect of their lives. Oh well.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

gypsophila wrote:I agree totally with not giving false information. I just don't see why they have to make excuses. Breastfeeding is NOT the end all be all of parenting or motherhood. It's also not essential to a baby in order to thrive. Just make a choice and do it. I understand it's hard for some women, and yt'ers find it especially hard since people give them crap for everything. I'd love to see a CONFIDENT YT mom just say it's not working for us, period. I guess it'll never happen. Women face too much criticism in every aspect of their lives. Oh well.
I'm pretty sure Kyra from Ok baby did that. She just said her daughter was doing well on formula, so they quit breastfeeding

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Now all the sudden her story changed and her boobS were hurting. Ok Vanessa sure

Return to “2011teenagemom”