WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

PinkTuTu wrote:I was waiting for her to pull out Beckett's urn in the OR. I cringed when she said they are a family of four.
She has a pic of Mallory with Becketts ashes on Instagram..

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I found the picture with the urn very unsettling. That poor girl will be in her brothers shadow all of her life. I can just imagine her coming home one day saying she won a trophy or something and then Aimee will say something along the lines of 'Beckett should have done that first'. I don't watch to criticize them but the longer I watch, the longer I have a sour taste in my mouth.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Lol Aimee has the cutest stubby legs. I really hope this doesn't sound mean, but she reminds me of the people from Wall•E.

Has she ever mentioned if she has any medical problems that caused the weight gain? Because if it's all from her lifestyle, then idk why she's making a huge deal about the csection. If I were her I would've tried losing more weight before having any unprotected sex.

As for the birth, Mallory came out so chill and quiet lol. I was hoping to see more emotions from Aimee and Tyson, but I guess they were just in shock (idk if it's the right word)

And at the end when they showed a little picture slideshow, I was expecting Beckett's urn to pop up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

The urn picture with Mallory actually doesn't bother me. My good friend (basically a sister to me) lost her son at birth. She had a baby girl 2 years later and they have a newborn picture of her with the urn, as well as a few more taken on birthdays. As long as it's not a constant thing where you think you need to grab the urn for every other picture, I don't see anything wrong with it. With all the talk about it here, I figured they had posted multiple pictures of her with the urn. It's just one.
Diamond1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diamond1 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Lol Aimee has the cutest stubby legs. I really hope this doesn't sound mean, but she reminds me of the people from Wall•E.

Has she ever mentioned if she has any medical problems that caused the weight gain? Because if it's all from her lifestyle, then idk why she's making a huge deal about the csection. If I were her I would've tried losing more weight before having any unprotected sex.

As for the birth, Mallory came out so chill and quiet lol. I was hoping to see more emotions from Aimee and Tyson, but I guess they were just in shock (idk if it's the right word)

And at the end when they showed a little picture slideshow, I was expecting Beckett's urn to pop up.

No, she has not. It is her lifestyle. In her video called Weight loss surgery Q&A she made back in January 2016 she says she has been "chubby" in all her life and as she grew older her food addiction became worse and she was binge eating.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:Birth vlog is up.. Any thoughts?

1. Glad baby is here safe and sound and seems to be doing well.
2. As a C-section mama and a plus size one at that (although not to Aimee's extent) I'm wanting to see the details as to why her C-section was so...different?

I've had 3 csections and I wanna know too. I'm plus size also.
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

I see popsugar featured the post of Mallory with Becketts urn.

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I love Aimee, I relate to her a lot. I love that they haven't let Beckett memory fade. I have also lost a baby so I understand what she's been through. I think they will be great parents I just hope she can become healthier but I'm totally rooting for her.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

New video. I always feel bad for first time parents that have no baby experience lol but it's cute how they're clueless.

boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

New video and she's still talking about how the csection is extra hard on her and that she'll explain it all on upcoming videos. She has been saying that since before Mallory was born.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not surprised that the c-section was hard on her body. She has a lot of fat in her midsection.

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Some moments should remain private here's another with the urn and both of them. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... ad9cee.jpg[/img]

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Strawberry26 wrote:Some moments should remain private here's another with the urn and both of them. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... ad9cee.jpg[/img]

I don't see anything wrong it unless she posts these types of pictures all the time. A lot of families post pictures of their kid(s) holding their stillborn baby.

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Does anyone else hate the sign off "we love your bums"?
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

I think it's pretty obvious why a csection would be a lot harder on her if you've seen a full body picture of her. She carries a lot of her weight in her stomach. They would have to cut through a lot more fat, anytime you have to cut through more of something that's going to cause more risk for infection and a harder recovery. They had to do a vertical incision bc her stomach hangs down pretty far. I have a friend who is around her weight and this is why her csection was more complicated, so it could be why Amy's is more complicated.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Bananasplit wrote:I think it's pretty obvious why a csection would be a lot harder on her if you've seen a full body picture of her. She carries a lot of her weight in her stomach. They would have to cut through a lot more fat, anytime you have to cut through more of something that's going to cause more risk for infection and a harder recovery. They had to do a vertical incision bc her stomach hangs down pretty far. I have a friend who is around her weight and this is why her csection was more complicated, so it could be why Amy's is more complicated.
Exactly and she also explained this weeks ago when Mallory was initially breech and the possibility of a c/s came up.

As far as the sign off, it's always struck me as an awkwardly worded rip off of Phil Defranco. Couldn't copy his exact thing, but it just doesn't work or sound natural like his does.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Wait, she says bums? I thought it was bones

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Wait, she says bums? I thought it was bones ImageImageImageImageImageImage

BONES?!? ImageImageImage That made my day! I always thought she said "buns" ImageImageImage

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

PinkTuTu wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Wait, she says bums? I thought it was bones ImageImageImageImageImageImage

BONES?!? ImageImageImage That made my day! I always thought she said "buns" ImageImageImage

My hearing has never been the greatest...I swear my husband mumbles like 9285326983 times a day and in reality he just needs to speak up even though hearing tests have told me I'm fine Image
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I always thought it was "love your bumps" until she explained it once.

Return to “Q-Z”