C&K: Drink a little drink. Smoke a little smoke. Part 13

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Drink a little drink. Smoke a little smoke. Part 13

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Baconsgirl wrote:I honestly love Brooks. I know he's whiney (little annoying Image)but he's cute. It breaks my heart when they complain about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love him too and I think he is adorable when he has his little fits and throws himself around. I am a very patient mom though and don't typically get annoyed with my children. When my 1.5 year old throws tantrums I have to try really hard not to laugh.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Baconsgirl wrote:I honestly love Brooks. I know he's whiney (little annoying Image)but he's cute. It breaks my heart when they complain about him.

I agree, he fussed out of frustration. Why can't they see that and why do they extend his frustration by vlogging it. He will not be happy at the football games. Welcome to reality.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ducklings4 wrote:

I agree, he fussed out of frustration. Why can't they see that and why do they extend his frustration by vlogging it. He will not be happy at the football games. Welcome to reality.

Omg I haven't even thought about the football games. You are right Brooks will be crying the whole time bored out of his mind. I was always amazed that Gaines was happy just to sit in their lap or in the ergo carrier for hours at a time. I would have to find a babysitter to go to a game like that.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:

Oh, yeah. He is going to be miserable. It's so obvious that he's frustrated. He wants so badly to talk and express himself, and I think all they taught him was "more" and "all done" with the baby signing. It drives me nuts when he's frustrated, and instead of redirecting him or putting down the camera and dealing with him, they just go "oh, you're so _dramatic_!" And keep filming, then use him for the thumbnail.
I had wondered when they were pregnant with him what would happen if he didn't like football, and everyone said "Oh, if he lives in Alabama, he'll LOVE football". Well, I ask again. What if he doesn't? Are they going to roll their eyes and say, "oh there's Brooks, ignoring the game and reading a book" the way they do about him fussing?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Watching their vlog from yesterday and my 2 year old thinks Cullen wearing sunglasses is a monster I'm tickled

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

Oh, yeah. He is going to be miserable. It's so obvious that he's frustrated. He wants so badly to talk and express himself, and I think all they taught him was "more" and "all done" with the baby signing. It drives me nuts when he's frustrated, and instead of redirecting him or putting down the camera and dealing with him, they just go "oh, you're so _dramatic_!" And keep filming, then use him for the thumbnail.
I had wondered when they were pregnant with him what would happen if he didn't like football, and everyone said "Oh, if he lives in Alabama, he'll LOVE football". Well, I ask again. What if he doesn't? Are they going to roll their eyes and say, "oh there's Brooks, ignoring the game and reading a book" the way they do about him fussing?

Funny enough, football is big in Texas too, my dad has coached it for almost 25 years, my grandfather coached it for 30-40 years and I still hate the sport. So if Brooks hates it I'll laugh my butt off.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ok-- I was making breakfast and only watching peripherally. Were they so late that they almost got bumped? These vloggers travel so much. Do they not know that you can check in online a day in advance and that decreases the chance you'd get bumped? And these two are always running late for flights. I have traveled with small children and never ever had to stress about getting bumped. Maybe the drama just makes good footage?
And did Cullen really joke about having sex in the airplane bathroom? I thought he was trying for the kiddie audience.

Baconsgirl

Unless there is secret money somewhere, Katie needs to get the extra training (in case there is some) to go back to work. Haven't noticed it really,but YouTube is drying up.

pandabrrr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pandabrrr »

So they bring Brooks' car seat but get a rental seat for Gaines? Rental seats have unknown history and aren't guaranteed to be safe. They have never travelled with her seat and I just don't get it, especially since Katie claims to be all about car seat safety.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:Ok-- I was making breakfast and only watching peripherally. Were they so late that they almost got bumped? These vloggers travel so much. Do they not know that you can check in online a day in advance and that decreases the chance you'd get bumped? And these two are always running late for flights. I have traveled with small children and never ever had to stress about getting bumped. Maybe the drama just makes good footage?
And did Cullen really joke about having sex in the airplane bathroom? I thought he was trying for the kiddie audience.

Some guys never grow up

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I haven't watched the vlog, but what happened to them not taking the kids to conventions until they are older? They left them home once. We'll see how much Time Katie spends in the room with the kids while Cullen parties.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Did they really need to give Brooks soda? Gaines shouldn't be drinking it either. I'm sure he had a fit once it was taken away. Both he and Gaines were whining about it. Brooks eats well. No need to ruin that by introducing junk. Soon enough he'll be just as picky as Gaines.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Watching today and they were showing a guy who I didn't recognize at all, but it's the guy from Slyfox. I quit watching them ages ago, but did he get hair plugs???
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

workfromhomemom wrote:Watching today and they were showing a guy who I didn't recognize at all, but it's the guy from Slyfox. I quit watching them ages ago, but did he get hair plugs???
I am thinking he did. Or extensions, or something. He used to have almost no hair, and now he has that awful blond mop.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I saw a product on Facebook like what he appears too have and it was like a glue on wiglet for guys. I bet he has one!
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

Now I've seen everything! They had Gaines sitting at a table signing autographs for a crowd of teeny boppers who seem to be their #1 fans. What next..Hollywood? I agree with the other posters that Katie needs to update her medical training because youTube is not a long term career especially when you need to use your children for viewership and income. Just imagine Cullen working a serious job...wonder if he has the intellect to do something serious that doesn't involve him acting like an 8 year old all the time!
Baconsgirl

I find it sad that they are in the capital but they probably won't even go get to experience the sights.

aggieyorkie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aggieyorkie »

I don't like how in the beginning of the vlog MG and B were in their stroller and being swarmed by all those kids. Gaines wasn't saying a word which to me said she didn't want all that attention, and that older girl kept touching brooks' paci. I feel like this whole vlog went against everything they've said in the past about not taking the kids to convention.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

aggieyorkie wrote:I don't like how in the beginning of the vlog MG and B were in their stroller and being swarmed by all those kids. Gaines wasn't saying a word which to me said she didn't want all that attention, and that older girl kept touching brooks' paci. I feel like this whole vlog went against everything they've said in the past about not taking the kids to convention.
Kids= views. Kid _audience_ = LOTS of views and big money like B&M.
That's awful that they let some girl touch Brooks' pacifier. Even if it was a baby. Especially if it was a baby. Germs are all over those conventions. And he was tugging at his ear before they even got on the plane. They'll come home and suddenly the vlogs will be all about how sick Brooks and Gaines are, with thumbnails of them crying and Katie looking worried.
And I never bought the "protecting the kids" bit. They had Gaines at Vlogger Fair when she was 6 months old. It was because they wanted to party. Which they're allowed to do. They're grownups. If they have family willing to watch the kids so they can go play once in a while (it's not like they do it all the time), why not? Just don't be disingenuous and say it's because they don't want to expose the kids.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Baconsgirl wrote:I find it sad that they are in the capital but they probably won't even go get to experience the sights.

It poured all day yesterday

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”