JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

unionjack
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by unionjack »

"Kaden is extremly, extremly, extreeemly smart."
I bet he is... ;)

"No, Kyson, you are smart too!"
Of course he is, maybe you shouldn't talk about how smart his twin is in front of both of them... :/
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I love Jessica didn't put addies actual first steps as the thumbnail because she wasn't in frame and amber was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

lyddiebug wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Anyone else catch this? Around 3:00min mark. Gabe laying on the couch with a pillow up against Jess.

*It won't let me attach a picture.
Here's a link that starts at that part of the video: https://youtu.be/1CsIMK3VLYs?t=200. Such a weird moment...
I was coming here to say this!!! I literally paused the video. He is laying on a pillow that is on Jess' leg... That is.., weird. Like first off, he is her ex. Second of all, he is Chris' best friend. I would NOT sit like that with my ex OR my husbands best friend. My husbands best friend is an eternal bachelor who is a huge flirt and I would still not sit with him like that. So weird.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The thing about cleaning your home/keeping it clean is once you get shit organized and do a really deep clean it doesnt take hours to upkeep. You just have to clean the bathrooms/kitchen before you go bed (like a quick wipe of the counters etc) and vacuum/mop however often you like... What she needs to do is PURGE and organize. Like, all those shoes should be in baskets in the garage and that closet should be toy or craft storage. She needs to find designated stations for everything. Shoes/backpacks etc should eb set up in the garage to keep the house for other stuff. She should get a huge basket and keep it in a closet/laundry room for the P.O Box haul stuff (so it isn't sitting on her couch) etc etc etc... i just want to orgnaize and decorate her house for her.

Not my style at all but looks like it would be Jess'

She needs to get rid of the shitty fake wood stuff in the "dining room" and get a nice hutch that they can fill with games, craft supplies etc...
Oh man, if I could just redecorate her home....
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Not to mention those kids are not being patented. She acts like their friend and the cool mom but they need an actual parent setting rules and boundaries. In her mind, she is letting them be kids and "oh they're kids, it's fine let them throw it wherever. They're too young to have rules!! Let them be kids!" Good luck with that Jess when they get older and have absolutely ZERO respect for you.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:Not to mention those kids are not being patented. She acts like their friend and the cool mom but they need an actual parent setting rules and boundaries. In her mind, she is letting them be kids and "oh they're kids, it's fine let them throw it wherever. They're too young to have rules!! Let them be kids!" Good luck with that Jess when they get older and have absolutely ZERO respect for you.

Did you see the sign up in the living room "Excuse the mess, my children are making memories"? lol
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Jess' mom did that didn't she...oh let me be her friend, rules are boring etc and then there was a 17 year old TRYING to get pregnant.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Sorry if I missed this being mentioned but did anyone else seen Chris took the kids names out of his bio all together? Lmao

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I'm the decision to not paint the shoe closet before putting the rack up
I'm Messica's baby voice to everyone in this video
I'm the nest of wires in the family room that's also a safety hazard
I'm the large pile of mess that's being ignored in the garage
I'm the black filth on the side of the house next to said garage
I'm the poor humor when Messica says the giant baby is breathing when she takes her unusually long nap
I'm the monitor not being used during her giant baby's said nap
I'm the joke about Kaden being obsessive compulsive
I'm Kaden being 5 years old and playing outside by himself
I'm the filled vacuum reservoir
I'm the bottle of Pepsi sitting on the highchair that the giant baby hasn't consumed yet but will do before the year is over
I'm the mess swept underneath the black bench by the eyesore wall
I'm the unused kitchen table since everyone eats in the family room
I'm the obvious Christmas pillows that are displayed year round on the couch
I'm the binder sitting on the floor on the landing on the stairs that's waiting to be slipped on

this fucking girl

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
unionjack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unionjack »

Jess shared a while back that Addy was 21 pounds at seven months and roughly 23 pounds at nine months (currently). When you look up average size and growth of a child in his first years Addy was at seven months about the size of a twelve to eighteen months old and is by now already the size of an eighteen to twenty-one months old. :-o
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

unionjack wrote:Jess shared a while back that Addy was 21 pounds at seven months and roughly 23 pounds at nine months (currently). When you look up average size and growth of a child in his first years Addy was at seven months about the size of a twelve to eighteen months old and is by now already the size of an eighteen to twenty-one months old. :-o
At this rate, by the time she turns 1 she'll be as big as my (by then) 2 1/2 year old. Image Image Image and probably still have like no hair ImageImageImage

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

While I know they go on and on about how big Addie is some babies are simply bigger. I have a friend where all her babies are like 20 lbs by four or five months old but now they're all average size kids. Were none of her other babies this big? Maybe it's Chris' side of things that's why she's a bigger baby. Maybe now that she's walking she'll slow down on her weight gain. I dread to think how difficult it will be for her if she's someone who very easily puts on and keeps weight when her siblings are all string beans if the family's diet stays the same. Even more so with how much is already compared between the two sisters.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

unionjack wrote:Jess shared a while back that Addy was 21 pounds at seven months and roughly 23 pounds at nine months (currently). When you look up average size and growth of a child in his first years Addy was at seven months about the size of a twelve to eighteen months old and is by now already the size of an eighteen to twenty-one months old. :-o
My 18 month old is 24 lbs. He was like 16 lbs at 9 months. Addie is just a very chubby baby

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Did anyone mention Kaden smashing the honeybee? Honey bees are dying out and if we don't have them then our food supply diminishes. I never encouraged my kids to kill insects especially ones we benefit from.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

My babies were giant like that as well but now are totally average sized kids and my first is skinny. My second is still 1 so he's chunky. I think addie is fine
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Ducklings4 wrote:Did anyone mention Kaden smashing the honeybee? Honey bees are dying out and if we don't have them then our food supply diminishes. I never encouraged my kids to kill insects especially ones we benefit from.

That bothers me too. My son got in trouble the other day for killing an insect for no reason. I just don't like the idea of killing living things just because. I encourage my kids to respect all life.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

"And yes, she's breathing" what the fuck... Don't make light of your child almost dying? Especially when it was probably 100% your fault?
jatezo4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jatezo4 »

My 14 month old is only like 20 lbs. adverb could eat my baby.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Kitina13 wrote:My babies were giant like that as well but now are totally average sized kids and my first is skinny. My second is still 1 so he's chunky. I think addie is fine
With the way they feed her + chris' genes I'm not so sure she'll be fine :(
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

unionjack wrote:"Kaden is extremly, extremly, extreeemly smart."
I bet he is... ;)

"No, Kyson, you are smart too!"
Of course he is, maybe you shouldn't talk about how smart his twin is in front of both of them... :/

I also thought that was messed up. While I'm happy that Kaden adjusts so easily to the school routine, she won't encourage Kyson to do his homework, when she keeps saying that Kaden is extremly smart. How much homework could they have done in that short time at school and Kaden's already the smartest? Kyson needs more encouragement, since he's not fond of doing school stuff, that doesn't mean he's not smart. I hated, hated, haated doing homework, it was the most boring stuff in the world for me, but I'm still on my way to a university degree, because my parents never gave me the impression of not being smart, just because I loathed doing stuff that I didn't get.

I hope she doesn't make the mistake again of equating Kysons lack of interest with Drakes irresponsible laziness.

Return to “JesssFam”