BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Unread post by guineapeegz »

blackroses wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:Dudes, the DD's Pumpkin spice is nasty af.

I got it once because it is cheaper than Starbucks, but I regretted it after the first sip.
I personally don't mind a pump or two with my almond milk iced coffee... it's tolerable.
DDs is the worst I've had 7/11s and it's betteeb
The syrup or the coffee? The pumpkin spice coffee at 7/11 is so dang good..
its me
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by its me »

calimama20 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Man she really needs to wash arias hair and put it in a ponytail or out of her face. Her hair is looking so dirty with lint in it and shit.
You can see in her DITL or Arias first day video she uses oil in her hair while dry. I don't get it! It always looks dirty and greasy because of that. I'm positive Aria doesn't need that heavy argon oil added to her hair daily ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Aria's hair does need product, otherwise it'll go poof. My hair is the same, except I straighten it to remove the frizz. Can't do that with a little girl all the time, I don't think it should've ever been cut that short.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol at Britney's doughnut snap. idk if she does this crap because this board talks about it, but it really is just self sabotage... eat up 'gurl'

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

I could never imagine buying a dozen donuts between 4 people..its soo excessive even if they are eating over the course of a few days. I guess it wouldn't be that bad if they werent eating so much junk on a daily basis..mainly Brit
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Ilovecats wrote:
Blackswan wrote:So now she doesn't want to work because of Nolynn's MD?
I feel like she has any excuse not to work. I have never seen someone so unwilling to get a job

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
I don know any of the details, but I believe you can apply for financial support from the government in Canada if you have a child with a severe disabitly so that you don't have to work. Is it the same in the US? Could that be playing into the whole "Marriage is just a piece of paper" thing? Maybe she gets more money being a single mom? It may be starting to make sense now...
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

To be honest, who would want to work outside of the home when their child has a terminal illness? Why would you want to? Youtube is becoming unstable, and is paying a lot less these days, but even so, it still pays about the same as any job Britney could get with her credentials. I do think that she is staying single on purpose for some benefits, tax-wise or gov't related, but again, who wouldn't also do that knowing that their child is going to need very expensive medical care soon.

I don't agree at all with her spending habits, and think that she copes with stress by shopping and being immature. I wish she'd actually get some serious therapy and join some support groups instead of being so focused on being fake on YT. She doesn't have to be fake to maintain her channel. She'll never be huge, but she can at this point still make a reasonable living from home.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
pandabrrr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pandabrrr »

Ripley wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
Blackswan wrote:So now she doesn't want to work because of Nolynn's MD?
I feel like she has any excuse not to work. I have never seen someone so unwilling to get a job

I don know any of the details, but I believe you can apply for financial support from the government in Canada if you have a child with a severe disabitly so that you don't have to work. Is it the same in the US? Could that be playing into the whole "Marriage is just a piece of paper" thing? Maybe she gets more money being a single mom? It may be starting to make sense now...
The US has a program called Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and pediatric muscular distrophy is an automatic approval, depending on income eligibility. For other diagnoses it is difficult to get but MD is guaranteed.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She probably makes too much for SSI even on her own and the maximum for a child is $733 a month which she could probably make with one sponsorship.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Beautifuldisaster wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Maybe they aren't married so she can get all the state benefits single mothers get? Welfare, food stamps, cash benefits, insurance for her and the kids etc. I dk what her state is like, but I am in TN which is close and single moms get A LOT of benefits.
It's not like she wouldn't go on welfare....wasn't that her plan all along? She prob doesn't wanna give up all that free state money!
And before anyone says she makes too much money....:..I wouldn't be so sure. I know when my hubby and I separated, I was eligible for everything even though I was working as a nurse making pretty dang good money.

In NC/SC they don't care if you're married or not. They take into consideration anyone's income who lives in the household. Not just the mother's. They may get Medicaid because that threshold is super high, which also means they'd qualify for WIC. But I doubt they received any type of food stamps or cash assistance because you basically have to be dead broke in either of those states to qualify for stuff like that.

I live in AR and It isn't like that here. His income wouldn't be counted here IF they prepare their meals separately. You'd be surprised how many people In my town milk the system like that. A husband and wife will "separate" and the wife will "split bills" with the husband so she can qualify for full assistance. It's not right, but people do it.

Where do you like in AR? I also live here. And I've never known anyone to do that stuff. ImageImage I know to get food stamps for a family of 3, house hold income needs to be less than $27,000 a year. Considering they have 3 kids, she can say Ean doesn't live there. And she is pulling in all of the benefits.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

OhHiImSam wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Kitina13 wrote: I live in Virginia and it has been fall-like weather recently. I'll admit I have the itch for pumpkin spice lmao but I'll wait until after Labor Day.
omg lucky! I hate hot weather with a passion.
They have pumpkin pie custard at Sonic now and holy shit it's amazing. Great transitional pumpkin spice food
What??? Is that new? Or is it only in certain locations? Lol I used to work there and I've never heard of it

gottheblues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gottheblues »

gypsophila wrote:To be honest, who would want to work outside of the home when their child has a terminal illness? Why would you want to? Youtube is becoming unstable, and is paying a lot less these days, but even so, it still pays about the same as any job Britney could get with her credentials. I do think that she is staying single on purpose for some benefits, tax-wise or gov't related, but again, who wouldn't also do that knowing that their child is going to need very expensive medical care soon.

I don't agree at all with her spending habits, and think that she copes with stress by shopping and being immature. I wish she'd actually get some serious therapy and join some support groups instead of being so focused on being fake on YT. She doesn't have to be fake to maintain her channel. She'll never be huge, but she can at this point still make a reasonable living from home.
You just summed up exactly what I think. I only really understood what she and Ean are about to go through with Nolan, after I watched the MD timeline video on Youtube. She does deal with stress by shopping and being immature, and even though she may want to be friends with people like Keren, in a few years they will have zero in common. Britney will have a child with a fatal disease and Keren will be filming stupid hauls, or whatever crap she does (don't know, don't watch her). And I hope I don't sound like a broken record, but I think Britney would have a much more successful channel if she stopped trying to be someone she's not. And documenting their life going through MD would interest a lot of people, IMO.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Brit didn't know HBO Go existed or that Game of Thrones was HBO exclusive.....
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

OhHiImSam wrote:Brit didn't know HBO Go existed or that Game of Thrones was HBO exclusive.....
I was literally JUST thinking this. Lol. Of course you have to go to HBO to watch a show that only airs on HBO

Pgm2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pgm2016 »

Ilovecats wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:Brit didn't know HBO Go existed or that Game of Thrones was HBO exclusive.....
I was literally JUST thinking this. Lol. Of course you have to go to HBO to watch a show that only airs on HBO

She's so dumb she probably won't understand anything that's going on in that show
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Pgm2016 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

She's so dumb she probably won't understand anything that's going on in that show
In fairness does anyone understand that show when they first start watching
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Ilovecats wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:
Beautifuldisaster wrote: In NC/SC they don't care if you're married or not. They take into consideration anyone's income who lives in the household. Not just the mother's. They may get Medicaid because that threshold is super high, which also means they'd qualify for WIC. But I doubt they received any type of food stamps or cash assistance because you basically have to be dead broke in either of those states to qualify for stuff like that.

I live in AR and It isn't like that here. His income wouldn't be counted here IF they prepare their meals separately. You'd be surprised how many people In my town milk the system like that. A husband and wife will "separate" and the wife will "split bills" with the husband so she can qualify for full assistance. It's not right, but people do it.

Where do you like in AR? I also live here. And I've never known anyone to do that stuff. ImageImage I know to get food stamps for a family of 3, house hold income needs to be less than $27,000 a year. Considering they have 3 kids, she can say Ean doesn't live there. And she is pulling in all of the benefits.

I live in north central Arkansas. I have had renters brag about doing it. One even got caught. I don't think the state did anything to her.

Also, if a person works for a program that is funded through workforce/NADC they can make $11 an hour, and it does NOT count against government assistants. I don't know how that works, but I know a family of 4 that got over $700 a month in food stamps when the husband was working on one of those programs....and the wife didn't work at all.

Pgm2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pgm2016 »

She's so dumb she probably won't understand anything that's going on in that show[/quote]

In fairness does anyone understand that show when they first start watching[/quote]

She's going to act like she does
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Wow. This thread is more dead than Brit and Ean's relationship.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lolll she changed her name back to britneyandbaby

fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lolll she changed her name back to britneyandbaby

Holy shit. She did. Image

Return to “Britneyandbaby”