• Advertisement
    

TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Panda714 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:Has anyone seen these?
Sorry if it's old news but I'm new(ish) to this thread and I found this on google.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The Chuckie one is old but the Tayler one is new. Lol who wants to bet she changes Amity's name at the last second. After all, she did it with Jakoby's and they're both violation of protection order babies

Crazy she would call the cops about his mom calling her and asking about him asking a question.
What of it was about the kids. Seems petty
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3027 times

Advertisement

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Bsveach15 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:19 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Panda714 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:Has anyone seen these?
Sorry if it's old news but I'm new(ish) to this thread and I found this on google.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The Chuckie one is old but the Tayler one is new. Lol who wants to bet she changes Amity's name at the last second. After all, she did it with Jakoby's and they're both violation of protection order babies

Crazy she would call the cops about his mom calling her and asking about him asking a question.
What of it was about the kids. Seems petty


She seems like the petty type so I'm not surprised lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Informer
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am
Has thanked: 462 times
Been thanked: 1876 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:52 pm

"The father of my children who I have a protection order against wants to talk to me on the phone!!"

Yet two of her children were conceived under protection orders.

Guess she only gives a fuck about the order of it doesn't increase her state checks
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3819 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby mac-n-cheese » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:40 pm

She keeps saying "10 days or less"
Tayler we all know it's less.
You'll be faking early labor by Monday... so they'll be forced to take her early


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 358 times
Been thanked: 3111 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby red3head » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:23 pm

How is this a dumb question? At the rate she changes her social media and her men, its hard for people to keep up. I would be so embarrassed if I were her [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170903/015ce119325bd14cbeff2b7b49610f16.png[/img]if people asked me questions like this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 1314 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:31 pm

red3head wrote:How is this a dumb question? At the rate she changes her social media and her men, its hard for people to keep up. I would be so embarrassed if I were her if people asked me questions like this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


It's a dumb question because the fourth wasn't Charlie's. So it being anything other than precious Herron spawn makes it trash to Tayler
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3819 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Bsveach15 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:35 pm

Panda714 wrote:
red3head wrote:How is this a dumb question? At the rate she changes her social media and her men, its hard for people to keep up. I would be so embarrassed if I were her if people asked me questions like this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


It's a dumb question because the fourth wasn't Charlie's. So it being anything other than precious Herron spawn makes it trash to Tayler


Funny how she's so obsessed with them all having the same father, yet have of them have different last names.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Informer
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am
Has thanked: 462 times
Been thanked: 1876 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Bsveach15 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:35 pm

*half my bad


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Informer
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am
Has thanked: 462 times
Been thanked: 1876 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby lily1995 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:37 pm

It really grinds my gears when she says she has OCD. If someone doesn't like mess it doesn't mean they have OCD. She said one of her symptoms was that her self diagnosed OCD had gotten worse, the idiot is probably just nesting. And I can't believe this is her 4th kid and 7th pregnancy and she's only just learning that "apparently it doesn't matter" if you lose your mucus plug.
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170904/6917b6b8eb667b766a339cd00b49f422.png[/img]
Also wtf is that hair part.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 2279 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:30 pm

lily1995 wrote:It really grinds my gears when she says she has OCD. If someone doesn't like mess it doesn't mean they have OCD. She said one of her symptoms was that her self diagnosed OCD had gotten worse, the idiot is probably just nesting. And I can't believe this is her 4th kid and 7th pregnancy and she's only just learning that "apparently it doesn't matter" if you lose your mucus plug.

Also wtf is that hair part.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Ok but when you look objectively sex is SUPER disgusting. I can't imagine anyone with a legitimate OCD/germ issue would be having enough sex to get pregnant once a year

If on her seventh pregnancy she still doesn't know the basics about labor, she is literally too stupid to reproduce
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3819 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby fossilfinger » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:36 pm

Panda714 wrote:
Ok but when you look objectively sex is SUPER disgusting. I can't imagine anyone with a legitimate OCD/germ issue would be having enough sex to get pregnant once a year


OCD manifests itself differently in different people. I'm sure there are a few who are disgusted by sex, but there are also those who can't stand something out of place or a crooked picture on the wall. Some believe in superstitions, like having to turn the lights off and on a certain number of times before they can leave the house. OCD doesn't always have to do with hygiene issues.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 878 times
Been thanked: 4974 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby kindasorta » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:00 pm

I'm fairly new to the Tayler saga but like...I have never seen any one more ungrateful to be pregnant than her. That latest update video was just one complaint after another. Like, not once did she say "I can't wait to meet/see/hold/kiss Amity" or even "the kids are so excited" -- the closest "positive" thing she said was something along the lines of "I can't wait for her to be out" implying pregnancy was soooo cumbersome. Like wtf, I understand pregnancy (especially the last couple weeks) isn't always an easy ride, but at least be a teeny bit thankful you manage to get pregnant SO easily and carry all of these healthy babies to term?? Like jfc, she's so ungrateful
kindasorta
Amateur
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:15 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 322 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:14 pm

fossilfinger wrote:
Panda714 wrote:
Ok but when you look objectively sex is SUPER disgusting. I can't imagine anyone with a legitimate OCD/germ issue would be having enough sex to get pregnant once a year


OCD manifests itself differently in different people. I'm sure there are a few who are disgusted by sex, but there are also those who can't stand something out of place or a crooked picture on the wall. Some believe in superstitions, like having to turn the lights off and on a certain number of times before they can leave the house. OCD doesn't always have to do with hygiene issues.


Oh I know. I specifically mentioned hygiene though because SHE did. A few months back she posted something about a stray cat and how her OCD made her too much of a germ freak to touch it
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3819 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby SunnyLove » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:11 am

When is her due date
SunnyLove
Gossiper
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1652 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Sleepybirds » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:33 am

SunnyLove wrote:When is her due date

Sept 13 is her scheduled c-section. But if she thinks she's going to get a VBA2C by going into labor early, she's dumber than she looks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Sleepybirds
Informer
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby gossipqueen » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:20 pm

I hope she's not born on my sons birthday I'll be depressed


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gossipqueen
Amateur
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:24 pm
Has thanked: 158 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby gossipqueen » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Omg she has so much problem I was observing her in the video and you could tell she has something wrong with her she seem flipping delayed social and mentally


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gossipqueen
Amateur
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:24 pm
Has thanked: 158 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Sleepybirds » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:02 pm

She looks like she's trying to make that Zoolander face except she's too stoned or something


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Sleepybirds
Informer
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Sleepybirds » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:03 pm

Sleepybirds wrote:She looks like she's trying to make that Zoolander face except she's too stoned or something


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image this is what I'm referring to, meant to add attachment in the first post.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Sleepybirds
Informer
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby twomommies » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:22 pm

Sleepybirds wrote:
Sleepybirds wrote:She looks like she's trying to make that Zoolander face except she's too stoned or something


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image this is what I'm referring to, meant to add attachment in the first post.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why does she look high out of her mind?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4858
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 86509 times
Been thanked: 6193 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Mummyandthree » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:52 pm

twomommies wrote:
Sleepybirds wrote:
Sleepybirds wrote:She looks like she's trying to make that Zoolander face except she's too stoned or something


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image this is what I'm referring to, meant to add attachment in the first post.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why does she look high out of her mind?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

She probably is

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mummyandthree
Talker
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 988 times
Been thanked: 554 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby lily1995 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:56 pm

kindasorta wrote:I'm fairly new to the Tayler saga but like...I have never seen any one more ungrateful to be pregnant than her. That latest update video was just one complaint after another. Like, not once did she say "I can't wait to meet/see/hold/kiss Amity" or even "the kids are so excited" -- the closest "positive" thing she said was something along the lines of "I can't wait for her to be out" implying pregnancy was soooo cumbersome. Like wtf, I understand pregnancy (especially the last couple weeks) isn't always an easy ride, but at least be a teeny bit thankful you manage to get pregnant SO easily and carry all of these healthy babies to term?? Like jfc, she's so ungrateful

Exactly! The fact that she thought she was going to lose Amity makes her ungrateful attitude even worse in my opinion. She should be thankful that she is still pregnant instead of complaining 24/7. Plus it's not like she's even going through anything worse than what most other pregnant women have to deal with, she's such a drama queen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 2279 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Aboogabooga » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:29 am

lily1995 wrote:
kindasorta wrote:I'm fairly new to the Tayler saga but like...I have never seen any one more ungrateful to be pregnant than her. That latest update video was just one complaint after another. Like, not once did she say "I can't wait to meet/see/hold/kiss Amity" or even "the kids are so excited" -- the closest "positive" thing she said was something along the lines of "I can't wait for her to be out" implying pregnancy was soooo cumbersome. Like wtf, I understand pregnancy (especially the last couple weeks) isn't always an easy ride, but at least be a teeny bit thankful you manage to get pregnant SO easily and carry all of these healthy babies to term?? Like jfc, she's so ungrateful

Exactly! The fact that she thought she was going to lose Amity makes her ungrateful attitude even worse in my opinion. She should be thankful that she is still pregnant instead of complaining 24/7. Plus it's not like she's even going through anything worse than what most other pregnant women have to deal with, she's such a drama queen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I agree with this so much. I hate to act like pregnant women aren't allowed to be miserable and complain but it's different with Tayler. She's 23 and has been pregnant 7 times. On average, she's basically been pregnant every year since she was sexually active at the age of 16. She clearly is always trying to get pregnant. ALWAYS. And every time she fucking complains and rushes to get the baby out of her. Like why? My mother had 2 rough pregnancies and births and decided to stop after that. That's the smart and logical thing to do.

On top of that, I feel like we haven't even heard her say what she's excited for. No mention of wanting to know what she looks like, or to see her first smile or anything like that. Nothing that most mothers look forward too. The only thing she wants is more child support and a prop for her shitty photos. Idk I'm just sick of her whiny ungrateful ass. I almost can't even hate watch her anymore lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 4276 times
Been thanked: 4075 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby lily1995 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:01 am

Was Anberlin trying to say "you're welcome" in that video Tayler just posted? Every time I hear that kid speak I just feel so bad for her. Tayler always says she's looking into getting the kids speech therapy but she never mentions anything about them actually going.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 2279 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Aboogabooga » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:50 pm

lily1995 wrote:Was Anberlin trying to say "you're welcome" in that video Tayler just posted? Every time I hear that kid speak I just feel so bad for her. Tayler always says she's looking into getting the kids speech therapy but she never mentions anything about them actually going.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Wow she could only barley say it. That's not how an almost 4 yr old should talk.

And Tayler has said several times that the kids are in speech therapy already. I recall seeing it mentioned on the sierras hate page a couple of times but we have yet to see the fruits of that labor. Sooooooo she's definitely effing lying. Hopefully going to school will help her and jakoby out


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 4276 times
Been thanked: 4075 times

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement