2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Ok she suddenly doesn't look sick. I remember having mastitis and feeling like death despite taking Tylenol. The symptoms didn't stop until the problem was solved. I think she's full of shit.
cassierowand
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cassierowand »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f29096.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... cfb022.jpg[/img]

Completely OT but this is too funny! I know it's so old but she used to be so weird.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

She doesn't need an excuse to stop breastfeeding. A simple "I want to stop breastfeeding" is all that even needs to be said. ACTUALLY NOTHING EVEN NEEDS TO BE SAID. It's no one else's business but yours.
And yeah, by Britney talking out of her ass saying that it was totally normal for a 6 month old to NATURALLY wean, uh... in what world does that happen? She can barely crawl, she's NOT going to self wean! She "self weaned" because you MADE HER self wean! No 6 month old baby would just one day completely stop breastfeeding unless some encouragement came from the mother (I'm not talking about an illness or nursing strikes)
Okay end rant sorry lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I thought it was funny that Britney posted a snap of her opening a box from Kilee asking her to be a bridesmaid and then right after vanessa posted one dying in bed.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

flightlessbird wrote:I thought it was funny that Britney posted a snap of her opening a box from Kilee asking her to be a bridesmaid and then right after vanessa posted one dying in bed.
How is one related to the other?
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Kitina13 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:I thought it was funny that Britney posted a snap of her opening a box from Kilee asking her to be a bridesmaid and then right after vanessa posted one dying in bed.
Most likely like saying that she is sick and declined the offer to be a bridesmaid

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Hatethefakeones wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:
Most likely like saying that she is sick and declined the offer to be a bridesmaid

Why would V being sick affect her being a bridesmaid? It's not like the wedding is today.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Does Charlie eat anything else besides mango? I always see her feeding him mango or sweet potato. Whatever it is. It's always orange.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Yesterday didn't she post a snap that Charlie is pinching her breasts/nipples? And as punishment she stops breast feeding him once he does that. Am I reaching too much to say maybe she isn't giving him enough so he is trying to pinch her in an attempt to make her breast give him more ? I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Hatethefakeones wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:

The wedding is in August 2018. She'll have to be on her death bed to miss that from pretending to be sick yesterday Image

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

LeahxYumiko wrote:Yesterday didn't she post a snap that Charlie is pinching her breasts/nipples? And as punishment she stops breast feeding him once he does that. Am I reaching too much to say maybe she isn't giving him enough so he is trying to pinch her in an attempt to make her breast give him more ? I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly.
He could just be curious. Ive always been an over producer, and my son still pinched my nipples. What I don't like is that she is yelling at an 8 month old. If she's yelling at Charlie, and he doesn't understand, she must be pretty mean to Lily.

fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

Ilovecats wrote:
LeahxYumiko wrote:Yesterday didn't she post a snap that Charlie is pinching her breasts/nipples? And as punishment she stops breast feeding him once he does that. Am I reaching too much to say maybe she isn't giving him enough so he is trying to pinch her in an attempt to make her breast give him more ? I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly.
He could just be curious. Ive always been an over producer, and my son still pinched my nipples. What I don't like is that she is yelling at an 8 month old. If she's yelling at Charlie, and he doesn't understand, she must be pretty mean to Lily.

First post, but I've lurked for a couple months now. I have to say I agree with this.. it felt weird when she raised her voice at him. I thought she'd laugh after, like she was joking but nope.

Also, anyone catch how in one of those snaps Lily is shouting for her? She yells "mommy" at least twice and it's like Vanessa doesn't acknowledge it at all. I get she's snapping but to me, I would've asked if she was okay or just.. anything. Maybe Nona is there and that's why Vanessa didn't react?

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Funny how right after Britney posts a fall decor haul v does too
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... bc06fb.jpg[/img]

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Wow Vanessa and brit uploaded fall decor videos 1 minute apart lol.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Yes I also heard lily screaming for her in the background. That's probably why she got the baby monitor for Lily's room, so she wouldn't have to get out of bed to check on her, but she could have at least acknowledged that she heard her.

Also, anyone notice how rough Lily seems to be with Charlie and the pets? shes old enough to know to be gentle with them especially since she was raised with family pets. That, and she's always swiping Charlie's toys..maybe if she had anything other than dolls to play with she wouldn't be as interested in baby toys.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kitina13 wrote:Wow Vanessa and brit uploaded fall decor videos 1 minute apart lol.
Maybe it was a collab? Lol same exact title. Also it's still 90° why are fall decorations going up

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Ilovecats wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:Wow Vanessa and brit uploaded fall decor videos 1 minute apart lol.
Maybe it was a collab? Lol same exact title. Also it's still 90° why are fall decorations going up

Yurp, a collab. And as Britteny puts it, "a collab with her good friend of a few years that she loves." Like uhm.. didn't you stop talking to her because she copied you a lot? What.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

I feel sorry for Vanessa when I watch most of her haul/tour videos. Her taste in clothing, decorations, etc is so strange. It's like she's trying to fit in with what she thinks is trendy, but she's not trendy, but she knows other people like that stuff, so she buys it and doesn't know how to wear/use it. Lol am I making sense? And I've always said this; but she has wine taste on a beer budget. She kept talking about 'farmhouse chic' (a relatively expensive decor store)--- but all she bought was knick knacks from there. Haha "I like this, I'm not sure what it is, but I really like the look of it." "I put this really pretty thing here, I really like the font, im not sure what it says, but it looks really nice in here."
ANDDDDDD I'll pay here $100 if she ever posts a decor/haul video and isn't tapping, rubbing, caressing, every damn thing she shows. Lmao
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

God that video was really bad. It seemed SO rushed and she had hardly any stuff so was padding out the video talking about her normal decorations and she sounded so awkward. Gah.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”