Bramty Juliette

kindasorta
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bramty Juliette

Unread post by kindasorta »

MomOf286 wrote:I love Bramty and Luis! I love how she tells Penelope that she is beautiful and smart. She's so dang beautiful too, and I think that was a problem with a lot of the YT moms they felt threatened and are insecure in their relationships so they didn't want her around their men.
Haha I doubt that, but that's kind of funny. I think they (meaning the K's) probably felt more threatened by Bramty herself. She is very alpha female material, which I feel like Keren/Kyra wouldn't like. They need more "betas" in their crew (aka Karlee, Britney, etc) not any one who will threaten their status (especially since I think she has a similar sub count to Keren)
Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cate2121 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:What idiots getting a dog that they arn't allowed. You bought a house in a community, you need to follow the rules.
Milo is always locked in his tiny cage -.- its Just for the views

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

MomOf286 wrote:I love Bramty and Luis! I love how she tells Penelope that she is beautiful and smart. She's so dang beautiful too, and I think that was a problem with a lot of the YT moms they felt threatened and are insecure in their relationships so they didn't want her around their men.
Finally. Yes that's exactly the case for me too. She is confident, beautiful, funny and always motivated for something exciting, not to mention a very good match with her husband. That's hard to follow when you are Keren or Kyra or anyone else from the plain, empty and flat iron personality group of yt moms who never genuinely smile of true happiness. *not even mentioning Karlee here ImageImage

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

nebula wrote:
Finally. Yes that's exactly the case for me too. She is confident, beautiful, funny and always motivated for something exciting, not to mention a very good match with her husband. That's hard to follow when you are Keren or Kyra or anyone else from the plain, empty and flat iron personality group of yt moms who never genuinely smile of true happiness. *not even mentioning Karlee here ImageImage

Yep I agree. They are young, get stuff done, actually have a life, great parents, have funny/lively personalities, take care of their bodies, etc. Love watching them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

And don't get me started on bramtys mom. She's hilarious lol

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Seriously calling 911 days later about the car being broken into? Is it that hard to Google the police stations non emergency number
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

So in her recent video from today, in the shopping cart she has a pregnancy test, and a box of condoms. She knows how to get people talking in the comments lol

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

So in her recent video from today, in the shopping cart she has a pregnancy test, and a box of condoms. She knows how to get people talking in the comments lol

justagirlfromwales
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justagirlfromwales »

I just love her so much she's one of the very few family YouTube vloggers that I can actually stand :lol:

She deffo deliberately showed the pregnancy test and condoms, the comments section was going CRAY
justagirlfromwales
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justagirlfromwales »

I just love her so much she's one of the very few family YouTube vloggers that I can actually stand :lol:

She deffo deliberately showed the pregnancy test and condoms, the comments section was going CRAY
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Does any one think she's actually pregnant? Or just totally a ploy for comments/views?

I think she's one of the few YT "teen" moms who could totally handle 2 kids, so if she is good for them!
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

kindasorta wrote:Does any one think she's actually pregnant? Or just totally a ploy for comments/views?

I think she's one of the few YT "teen" moms who could totally handle 2 kids, so if she is good for them!

Agree about handling 2 kids. I don't think she is. I'm not sure why she'd buy the test and condoms unless they got them in case its negative because they don't want another right at the moment.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

kindasorta wrote:Does any one think she's actually pregnant? Or just totally a ploy for comments/views?

Agree about handling 2 kids. I don't think she is. I'm not sure why she'd buy the test and condoms unless they got them in case its negative because they don't want another right at the moment.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

They only waited "days" because they were out of town. They called as soon as they got home, we just seen the vlog days later. Their news was Luis is leaving the Navy, because it is messing with him mentally. He has been seeing a therapist, and they suggested he pursue a different career path. They are very smart with their money so i think they will be totally okay with just their YT paycheck for awhile. Luis' mother was absolutely rude saying they are only where they are because of Bramtys looks, and that she won't be pretty forever. I disagree look at meme, shes just as beautiful. I think once Luis is out of the Navy and they are settled in California she might get pregnant, but she isn't going to do it until they are ready. Unlike a lot of other YT mommas.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Do all these YTers really believe that YT is gonna last forever?

:love2:
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I think it wasn't the smartest move leaving the Navy. Now Louis is gonna be another yt SAHD. We have a lot of those. But in a weird way I believe they are gonna make it.
I enjoy watching them together so much that it makes me feel good about him being on the vlogs daily.
They literally make me laugh all the time, so I root for them.

kindasorta
Talker
Talker

I hardly ever watch them, are either of them in school for anything? I'm all for Louis leaving the Navy if that's what's best for him, but it doesn't seem particulary wise of them to rely on solely YT during a time where many creators are complaining about how insecure their paychecks are becoming.
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Bramtys a bitch. Idk how anyone can’t see that. It’s like she’s still in her mean girl stage from high school and feels like stirring up some major drama just for fun. She thinks the world revolves around her.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Idkhihello wrote:Bramtys a bitch. Idk how anyone can’t see that. It’s like she’s still in her mean girl stage from high school and feels like stirring up some major drama just for fun. She thinks the world revolves around her.

Yes this 1000%
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

They're mad on twitter that kkandbabyj ~~stole~~ their video title of "mom saves baby from drowning" or some crap. She's so catty.

Return to “A-H”